THE SEC

Valenth
SEOP

Re: THE SEC

Post by Valenth »

Nothing like a nice warm holiday argument between Bleeding Red and The General.. When I post a topic I feel like the trigger man! Makes me feel all warm inside! :lol: :lol: just kidding! 😬

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

I'm glad to have both on here.

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

mattash wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:11 pm I'm glad to have both on here.
Agreed! I appreciate them both! :mrgreen:

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

The General wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:14 am RTR........In THE SEC..."It Just Means More"
I thought it was the mating call during an incest family gathering?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

Bleeding Red wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:22 pm
The General wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:14 am RTR........In THE SEC..."It Just Means More"
I thought it was the mating call during an incest family gathering?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was told by a Georgia fan that it's all Relative in Alabama :? :lol:

The General
All State

Post by The General »

RTR........!!!.....What a game!...What a story!!....If Ga is NOT in the Playoffs it is a joke on EVERYONE....

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

The General wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:50 pm RTR........!!!.....What a game!...What a story!!....If Ga is NOT in the Playoffs it is a joke on EVERYONE....
I agree

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

Valenth wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:03 pm Nothing like a nice warm holiday argument between Bleeding Red and The General.. When I post a topic I feel like the trigger man! Makes me feel all warm inside! :lol: :lol: just kidding! 😬
:) :) :) :) :)

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

SEC getting big, big money. Orange, Sugar, Fiesta and Peach Bowl money and that's just for starters.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:29 pm SEC getting big, big money. Orange, Sugar, Fiesta and Peach Bowl money and that's just for starters.
At least we'll get Big Ten vs. SEC in one game. Maybe some of these lower bowl matchups we'll get that as well.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

The General wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:00 am Georgia is 10-1 in THE #1 Division in College football in 2018.....THE SEC East

Georgia has beaten 6 teams with a winning record...The teams that Ga has defeated are a combined 62-48..

Their only loss was to the 7th ranked team in America.

Ga has the 3rd strongest Strength of Schedule in America.

Ga is 11th in America in total yards per game.

Jake Fromm is ranked 3rd in America in total QBR....His backup could start for ANYONE in this country not named SOONER..THE TIDE..WVU..Mizzu...UCF..and possibly a couple of others...

Ga is 9th in America running the football,and their set of RBs and when Fields plays are better than ANYONE elses EXCEPT THE TIDE in this country.

Ga is 15th in the country in total yards allowed.

Ga is 3rd in the Country in Offensive Efficiency and 6th in Defensive Efficiency..

Ga averages nearly 7.5 Yds Per Play.......And Give up 5 Yds Per Play...And remember ..Georgia doesnt PLAY fast in order to try to FRONTRUN their opponent or are they determined to STAT-PAD their QB...

Ga has a +253 Scoring Differential this season....

What in the hell is the committee looking at?....It doesnt take a nuclear scientist to figure this out :lol: :lol: They are trying their BEST to prop up a big 14 team and not take the heat for putting the 4 BEST teams in there which would include 2 SEC Teams...It is simple...
EXCELLENT CALL ON GEORGIA!

They totally crapped down their legs against TEXAS (remember the team that Maryland beat at home??) last night. What a TOTAL HOMER!

LSU has to hold on to barely escape a UCF team that played a new QB with very limited snaps after losing their All American QB in Milton. Wow those LSU TIGGERS looked vitually unbeatable after being in a track meet with a one dimensional UCF and their backup QB!

It looks like THE GENERAL has made his yearly exit when people started talking facts and the rubber hit the road AS HE ALWAYS does!

Such a whiny baby. Whaaaaa! Whaaaaaa!

I thought you needed a shout out for your always magnificent ability at being inept.

See you next year when you reappear......SUCKER!

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Bleeding Red wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:51 am
The General wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:00 am Georgia is 10-1 in THE #1 Division in College football in 2018.....THE SEC East

Georgia has beaten 6 teams with a winning record...The teams that Ga has defeated are a combined 62-48..

Their only loss was to the 7th ranked team in America.

Ga has the 3rd strongest Strength of Schedule in America.

Ga is 11th in America in total yards per game.

Jake Fromm is ranked 3rd in America in total QBR....His backup could start for ANYONE in this country not named SOONER..THE TIDE..WVU..Mizzu...UCF..and possibly a couple of others...

Ga is 9th in America running the football,and their set of RBs and when Fields plays are better than ANYONE elses EXCEPT THE TIDE in this country.

Ga is 15th in the country in total yards allowed.

Ga is 3rd in the Country in Offensive Efficiency and 6th in Defensive Efficiency..

Ga averages nearly 7.5 Yds Per Play.......And Give up 5 Yds Per Play...And remember ..Georgia doesnt PLAY fast in order to try to FRONTRUN their opponent or are they determined to STAT-PAD their QB...

Ga has a +253 Scoring Differential this season....

What in the hell is the committee looking at?....It doesnt take a nuclear scientist to figure this out :lol: :lol: They are trying their BEST to prop up a big 14 team and not take the heat for putting the 4 BEST teams in there which would include 2 SEC Teams...It is simple...
EXCELLENT CALL ON GEORGIA!

They totally crapped down their legs against TEXAS (remember the team that Maryland beat at home??) last night. What a TOTAL HOMER!

LSU has to hold on to barely escape a UCF team that played a new QB with very limited snaps after losing their All American QB in Milton. Wow those LSU TIGGERS looked vitually unbeatable after being in a track meet with a one dimensional UCF and their backup QB!

It looks like THE GENERAL has made his yearly exit when people started talking facts and the rubber hit the road AS HE ALWAYS does!

Such a whiny baby. Whaaaaa! Whaaaaaa!

I thought you needed a shout out for your always magnificent ability at being inept.

See you next year when you reappear......SUCKER!
👍

Return to “College Sports”