Will Nick Bosa Return To OSU Football ?

Omega
SEOPS H

Will Nick Bosa Return To OSU Football ?

Post by Omega »

The latest info out of Ohio State indicates Nick Bosa will be out due to injury until at least November 3rd against Sparty. Bosa suffered a sports hernia injury against TCU that required surgery. Given Bosa's likely first round 2019 NFL draft status with millions of dollars at stake, does Nick return and finish out his Ohio State season and risk further injury or does he opt out of the Buckeye program to allow himself to completely heal and concentrate on prepping for the draft?

What say you ?

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Re: Will Nick Bosa Return To OSU Football ?

Post by Bleeding Red »

Urban hinted in his presser today that it will be a couple of more weeks until 97 is back on the field.

Does that happen for sure? I guess it all depends on the recovery. I know neither side (Bosa or Meyer) will put him on the field if he isnt 100%.

se-alum
All Conference

Post by se-alum »

I texted a buddy, when it came out Bosa had surgery, that he would never play another snap at OSU. I still believe that. His dad is now saying he won't even been re-evaluated by the surgeon until November.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

I say it depends first of all on what the Buckeyes do at Penn State. If they lose that game I thinks done. If they are undefeated when he is able to return I think he may for that opportunity of a National Championship.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

smurray wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:42 pm I say it depends first of all on what the Buckeyes do at Penn State. If they lose that game I thinks done. If they are undefeated when he is able to return I think he may for that opportunity of a National Championship.
Agree. If they're still undefeated come Michigan week if he's coming back it will be that week and for the Big10 championship week and playoffs. If they lose this weekend, he's done.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Barber1973
Freshman Team

Post by Barber1973 »

No matter the outcome of penn state game he gone. Look at his brother caint seem 2 stay healthy in the league bosa family looking out fer the family business. Scouts maybe thinking the injuries are in their dna

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

far as Bosa not playing again remains to be seen.......if this team continues to play and improve each week like they are capable of.... that puts the bucks right in the middle of the play-off talks and run for the national title.....which to me changes the way Nick Bosa approaches this........hopefully that is........we have to remember his brother Joey two-time all-American and NATIONAL TITLE CHAMP played on the team the last time we won it all......having said that, if the bucks are in serious contention for the title run I cant help but think Nick Bosa will do everything he can to follow in his brothers footsteps and be on the field contributing to the national title run....so he too can claim to be a National Champion....Nick wants it too the same as Joey did......and he does follow his brothers path.....he came to play for the scarlet n grey after his brother correct?..........so if he can.....I would assume he will do whatever it takes to help the national title run and get himself healthy to do so......these are world class athletes with access to world class healthcare.....if there is a way.....they will find it........LETS GO BUCKS!!!.......one week and one game at a time

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion

Return to “College Sports”