FNL - No Commits

smurray
SEOPS HO

FNL - No Commits

Post by smurray »

The Buckeyes normally get at least one commit from FNL and I thought they would have again this year. I know the 2018 class is shaping up to be UNREAL but why no commits at this years FNL?

Omega
SEOPS H

Re: FNL - No Commits

Post by Omega »

smurray wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:46 pm The Buckeyes normally get at least one commit from FNL and I thought they would have again this year. I know the 2018 class is shaping up to be UNREAL but why no commits at this years FNL?
How does FNL work. Are the participants invitees only who have been offered by TOSU or are they invitees only. It would seem to follow that to commit you would first have to have an offer?

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
smurray
SEOPS HO

Re: FNL - No Commits

Post by smurray »

Omega wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:25 am
smurray wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:46 pm The Buckeyes normally get at least one commit from FNL and I thought they would have again this year. I know the 2018 class is shaping up to be UNREAL but why no commits at this years FNL?
How does FNL work. Are the participants invitees only who have been offered by TOSU or are they invitees only. It would seem to follow that to commit you would first have to have an offer?
I don't know if every attendee had been offered by OSU but most had. A big reason to get them on campus for FNL is to get them to commit.

Return to “College Sports”