College Football Pick’Em Rules & Format

PTrojan59
S

College Football Pick’Em Rules & Format

Post by PTrojan59 »

Rules and Setup

•There will be 10 games to pick from each week, worth one point, and an 11th game as a bonus game worth 2 points. You should have 11 teams submitted when you are done. If you get all 11 picks correct, you will receive 1 extra point that week.

•So you have a possibility to earn a max of 13 points each week. 10 one point wins, the 2 point bonus win, and the 1 point extra for picking all 11 games correctly.

•Each win you get will be tallied. That tally will go on the whole regular season. The points you earn in the regular season will determine the seed you get come bowl time. The higher the seed you are, you will be matched up to the lower pickers, meaning you have the advantage over said person who perhaps isn’t as good of a picker as you are. So your chances of moving on are greater.

•There is no prize for the regular season, except for being a higher overall seed. There however will be a prize for the overall winner once bowl season has concluded.

•I will go through and add up everyone’s points for the week hopefully no later than Tuesday evenings. I’ll also post the next weeks games by then. That will be the latest though, if I can get them out earlier then I will.

•If you miss a week you will receive 0 points, but I will allow you to keep picking the following week, however after missing 2 weeks I won’t count your picks anymore

•I will not accept anyone who wants to participate after week 2

•All picks will need to be in by 11:59 am each Saturday, no late picks will be accepted unless within reason. Do not go back and edit your picks after 11:59 am Saturday!

•I will choose the Saturday only games at random, all will feature fbs teams, mainly consisting of the power 5 conferences. The bonus game will consist of the most challenging game that week.

•If you guys see any errors or have any questions along the way just let me know, I’m human and not the brightest so I may make a mistake. I will go back and fix it if so.

With that being said I hope everyone enjoys playing this season. I will post the bowl format closer to bowl season. Thanks a lot everyone!

Who Dey!

Return to “College Sports”