7. Kansas State
8. Texas Tech
9. Iowa State
10. Kansas

Omega
SEOPS H

Re: Valenth's BIG XII Early Call Football 2017-18 Predictions

Post by Omega »

Oklahoma of course, but it will be interesting Tom Herman can do in his first year at Texas. WVU might also make some noise with transfer QB Will Grier.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
Broad Street
Riding the Bench

Post by Broad Street »

Oklahoma State wins this conference imo

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Time for the Sooners to fall apart

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
GoBucks1047
JV Team

Post by GoBucks1047 »

I'm not sure how it'll be done (I don't think the Big 12 knows either honestly), but the Big 12, thanks to a rule change made in January, will be hosting a conference championship starting this year. I think the 2 potential ways teams will be chose for the championship game is either picking the top 2 teams after playing round robin or with 2 5-team divisions where all or most of the non-division games are played early on and division games are played primarily in November; 9 conference games will still be played so regardless, a rematch is guaranteed come December.

GoBucks1047
JV Team

Post by GoBucks1047 »

GoBucks1047 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:04 pm I'm not sure how it'll be done (I don't think the Big 12 knows either honestly), but the Big 12, thanks to a rule change made in January, will be hosting a conference championship starting this year. I think the 2 potential ways teams will be chose for the championship game is either picking the top 2 teams after playing round robin or with 2 5-team divisions where all or most of the non-division games are played early on and division games are played primarily in November; 9 conference games will still be played so regardless, a rematch is guaranteed come December.
Top 2 teams in the conference standings at the end of the regular season will compete in the conference championship game in Jerry World (AT&T Stadium, Arlington TX). Same tiebreakers from June 2015 will apply when needed.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

Omega wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:40 pm Oklahoma of course, but it will be interesting Tom Herman can do in his first year at Texas. WVU might also make some noise with transfer QB Will Grier.

I'm excited to see tom herman at texas. love to see some longhorn/buckeyes games. give him 2 years and they'll be a force to be reckoned with I think. but it could be as early as this year. texas gets some great talent from there. a coach may have been all they needed to top the fence.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

Return to “College Sports”