Long Beach State 98 Cal Poly 92 OT

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Long Beach State 98 Cal Poly 92 OT

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

This was my late night game last night and I just now got around t posting on it. I know college basketball is not a huge watch on here,but I love it and love watching as many teams play as I can.

Roschon Prince(Long Beach, CA) scored five of his career-high 25 points in overtime and Long Beach State(8-14, 3-3 Conf) came back from a 17-point deficit to beat Cal Poly(5-14, 0-5 Conf) 98-92 on Saturday night. Prince hit 10-15 shots, made just 5-9 from the free throw line. He also had 11 boards. The Junior played like he was possessed last night.Evan Payne(Akron, Ohio) chipped in with 15 points.

Cal Poly looked like two different teams in this one. At one time they looked like a very solid team and then they looked like a really bad team, that is winless in the conference. Leading the way in defeat was Ridge Shipley(Carrollton, TX) with 27 points.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Re: Long Beach State 98 Cal Poly 92 OT

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Dang, this sounds like it was a really good game! I was gonna watch this one but decided to head to bed instead, mistake on my part.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I hain't never in my life met a feller that knows more about sports all over the globe than LCF.
he'll know who won the hong kong ping pong finals before it's on sportscenter.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

^ :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

it's true bolt.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

and have a complete summary of the game in detail, not just a score.

Return to “College Sports”