OSU'S CURTIS SAMUEL

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

OSU'S CURTIS SAMUEL

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

HE GONE. HEADED TO THE NFL AS WELL.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: OSU'S CURTIS SAMUEL

Post by noreply66 »

saw this late last night. A few of these young men are making a big mistake.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

I agree noreply.

Samuel and Brown could have used another year, under a different OC, to build their stock. Although Samuel is an explosive player and tremendous athlete, he is far from what Zeke was after his final season at OSU.

Someone must think they have a good chance of being a high draft pick, but Samuel is projected 2nd or 3rd round. Another year could have gotten him in the top 10 next year which is a crazy difference of money.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Also agree,they see how well Elliot is doing and probably think they will do the same thing.smh

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Get that $$$ while you can. Big difference between being a 2nd day pick and getting injured and not getting drafted.

He's far from Jalen Marshall (which I saw in here the other day) and will be drafted and be successful. Noah Brown on the other hand, I'm not so sure about.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

hate to lose these fellers. but the cupboard ain't bare either.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Samuel and Noah success will be who they are drafted by also. As with Samuel by going now does not limit to being drafted by a bad team. So he can come in and be a part. Instead of always having to live up to a high draft choice. Like Reggie Bush. Brown if he can go out and learn to run more precise routes could be a very good pick in the mid rounds for the Patriots. While also being a part going to his first year.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

whomever said it about zeke made a great point. they see what he's doin for the pokes. and think I can do that. but zeke is a manchild. too many young'uns come out early still wet behind the ears and have not polished their game yet. but it is to the point you can't blame them. I think it should be changed by the ncaa. can't come out for pros until after the junior year of football.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

You can't. It's 3 years after HS graduation.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Bleeding Red wrote:I agree noreply.

Samuel and Brown could have used another year, under a different OC, to build their stock. Although Samuel is an explosive player and tremendous athlete, he is far from what Zeke was after his final season at OSU.

Someone must think they have a good chance of being a high draft pick, but Samuel is projected 2nd or 3rd round. Another year could have gotten him in the top 10 next year which is a crazy difference of money.
Another year of development indeed might help the draft stock of Buckeyes leaving early, but development is the key word. With the turnover in the coaching staff, improvement in player development is not a sure thing.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels

Return to “College Sports”