THE TIDE-Clemson

The Inspector
Varsity

THE TIDE-Clemson

Post by The Inspector »

For the 2nd year in a row we have the nation's 2 Best Teams and programs going at it in the National Championship game as it should be!!....The Rematch!!...THE TIGERS have who they want...They have the game that they want....Last yrs game was A CLASSIC...Exciting and competitive!! With The greatest players and Coaches in America....As hard as Delaney and the Jury Foreman Barry FA fought, they could not prevent what is and should have been :lol: :lol: ....I believe it will be more of a lower scoring ballgame than last yrs CLASSIC...But..No less exciting!!....GO Tigers/ROLL Tide

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Re: THE TIDE-Clemson

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Man, this is gonna be a good game! I think Brett Venables finds a way to shut Bama down, at least the passing game. I hope this game is one where I'm on the edge of my chair like it was last year.

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

Chieftain2009 wrote:Man, this is gonna be a good game! I think Brett Venables finds a way to shut Bama down, at least the passing game. I hope this game is one where I'm on the edge of my chair like it was last year.
It is!!!....1 catch between Calvin Ridley and Ardarius Stewart should be a fireable offense..!! Against UW....I think that LK is the most OVERRATED playcaller I have ever seen..beside maybe HOMERs HERO Herman....Of course Nicky is on his ass ALL the time...LK would fire him too!! :lol: ...Sark will do fine because THE TIDE doesnt care about 3rd down....Clemson can win this game. They have the best player in America at the most important position..He missed some balls last week or they woulfd have won won by 50...Has to drop some dimes in the bucket this week....Bama is a different animal than ohio

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

I really think Bama is the best team in the nation, but they definitely are not unbeatable. If anyone can do it, it's Clemson, so many playmakers. Venable is the best D-Coordinator in the country!

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

Chieftain2009 wrote:I really think Bama is the best team in the nation, but they definitely are not unbeatable. If anyone can do it, it's Clemson, so many playmakers. Venable is the best D-Coordinator in the country!
Coach V is really good!! With CWilkins,CWatkins,and the 2 yound studs Terrell and Dexter L....They can impose their will on anyone...LBs are average...Secondary is OK...Got back some depth....Wayne Galman will not be able to run the football against this bunch...Fuller maybe...Ray-Ray and Artavis Scott on some Jet stuff and DWatson on some other Great run scheme like last last week when they faked quick pitch 1 way and came back the other way with a trade power/Counter Scheme...LOVED IT...QB draw,zone,and scramble...about it....They have to turn MWilliams and DCain loose on some downfield shots...Couple a qtr would be nice...They have to get Jordan Leggette involved wide or as an in-line target(as the Tide does OJ)...Let Renfrow operate inside and out and keep getting him the ball...They FINALLY bought into 1Ball/1TEAM about 5 weeks ago...And Deshaun is going to need them all....The Tigers are kind of weak at Right Tackle and left guard...Have been all year....Not a good thing vs Tim Williams...Or De'Ron Payne..or Dalvin Tomlinson..or Ryan Anderson....or Jonathan....or Reuben F coming on an A Gap Dog

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

A lot of d-lineman at the disposal for Bama. Will be trouble for Clemson's O-Line. If they can get the passing game going, they're tough to beat.

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

Hoping for all the great players in this game to play-up!!...Like last year!!..What a game...Dont expect that many pts again but who knows? :lol: ...Alabama is really young at certain spots...True Freshman RT...Harris..Bo....and Jalen Hurts turned 18 this past July :) ...Ridley....Of course CJ Fuller for Clemson...and #99 Terell...and Dexter Lawrence who is 19 going on 35!! :lol: ...All 6:3 and 340 lbs...Cant wait....Just hope everyone is healthy and sane!!...unlike Oregon a couple of years ago

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

EVEN THOUGH THE CLEMSON PLAYERS WERE KIND ENOUGH TO PROVIDE FREE RECTAL EXAMS, AND PROCTOLOGY ADVICE TO OHIO STATE PLAYERS DURING THE FIESTA BOWL. THAT BIG OLE CLEMSON PAW MAY BE A BIT BROWN. BUT I'D STILL RATHER SEE THEN WIN THAN BAMA.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:EVEN THOUGH THE CLEMSON PLAYERS WERE KIND ENOUGH TO PROVIDE FREE RECTAL EXAMS, AND PROCTOLOGY ADVICE TO OHIO STATE PLAYERS DURING THE FIESTA BOWL. THAT BIG OLE CLEMSON PAW MAY BE A BIT BROWN. BUT I'D STILL RATHER SEE THEN WIN THAN BAMA.
OH.....TH....THE TIDE is up on Media DAY....ESPNU...Read em and weep!! :lol: :lol:

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:EVEN THOUGH THE CLEMSON PLAYERS WERE KIND ENOUGH TO PROVIDE FREE RECTAL EXAMS, AND PROCTOLOGY ADVICE TO OHIO STATE PLAYERS DURING THE FIESTA BOWL. THAT BIG OLE CLEMSON PAW MAY BE A BIT BROWN. BUT I'D STILL RATHER SEE THEN WIN THAN BAMA.
Well YTB, you know annual prostate exams are part of a recommended wellness regimen. That said I think Bama prevails 21-17. Me thinks Clemson may have left too much on the field against Ohio State.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

Omega wrote:
Well YTB, you know annual prostate exams are part of a recommended wellness regimen. That said I think Bama prevails 21-17. Me thinks Clemson may have left too much on the field against Ohio State.
I think Christian Wilkins was trying to help Weber. He was just so uptight from coughing it up so much.I kind of think the score will be down also compared to last year. But then again who knows? :lol: ...I disagree on Clemson and their exertion in the win last week.Actually....It was a breeze. A walk in the park. Bama's Defensive stats are mind-boggling. The allow less than 2.4 yds per carry. They have faced 10 backs this year who have gained over a 1000 yds. These backs averaged 3.2 per carry vs this D...They have faced 5 QBs in the top 20 in QBR in the country...Except for Chad Kelly,the other 4 QBs and the rest of the QBs they faced are averaging 65 pts LOWER against the Tide than what their season number was!! :) ...Unreal....Of course Deshaun isnt any other guy :lol: :lol: .....Clemson is elite on the Defensive side of the ball also when: THEY DONT GIVE UP EXPLOSION PLAYS DOWNFIELD do to lack of discipline and they make sure they rotate enough people in and out....The Tigers,along with BAMA and LSU are the 3 ELITE Defensive teams in America.....Be interesting to see what they try to take away....I know that Bama will play like they always do....2 Half safeties mostly..Some 1 High Man Free ...and some Man-Under the 2 High look....They will be forced to play a lot of nickle just to match up with Jordan Leggett...A matchup Clemson will like unless it is Ronnie Harrison...Tide plays dime also...If they do here comes REUBEN Foster after DW...Clemson is going to blitz a lot IF they have to but if Wilkins,Watkins,Ferrell,and Lawrence can win up front with 4 that will be big....Because if they manning up and bring their Backers they better be disciplined in their rush lanes because JHurts will tuck it and hurt them bad.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

you all are a hoot.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Washington gave Bammer all they wanted up front. Clemson will have their way as they are much faster and more athletic than Bammer at the line. Lyin Lane not being on the Bammer sideline makes a difference and Sarkesian will try to pound the ball after Hurt gets pressured and rattled, leading to him turning the ball over.

Clemson 38
Bammer 24

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Go Clemson!

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

What a game! Bama couldn't hold Clemson out at the end.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Clemson out scored them in the end. Alabama gave up to many plays in the fourth quarter. As a variety of receivers caught passes on the final drive. Good that a walk on caught the winning TD. Glad to see Clemson win.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Congrats to Clemson.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Bammers world class defense blew a big lead and couldn't stop Clemson ar the end.

"Bear Bryant is still ahead of us Nicky "

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Bama gave up more to Clemson than Ohio State did, lol.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Better believe we won't see Inspector on here until next season now :lol:

Return to “College Sports”