OSU HIRES KEVIN WILSON AS OC. INDIANA'S EX HEAD COACH.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

OSU HIRES KEVIN WILSON AS OC. INDIANA'S EX HEAD COACH.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

THAT'S WHAT OLE BAIT IS SEEING. TIM BECK IS GOING TO TEXAS ON TOM HERMAN'S STAFF. MAYBE HE CAN TAKE WARRINER WITH HIM.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
smurray
SEOPS HO

Re: OSU HIRES KEVIN WILSON AS OC. INDIANA'S EX HEAD COACH.

Post by smurray »

Warinner is a great O Line coach - he needs to focus totally on them. The O line has suffered since he went to Co-O Coord.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

He was fired from Indiana and investigated for different problems with players at Indiana. I thought it was still going on. Not so sure about this hire.Will the NCAA get involved and suspend him? Will have to see what will happen.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Wilson has a proven track record for productive offenses, but there is that player abuse accusation baggage.

Interesting though, there is no official hire notice coming out of Ohio State as of this date and time. For the moment they are allowed only nine coaches and the Bucks are full up. Someone is going to have to leave or hope the NCAA increases the coaching slots to 10 come April.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

smurray wrote:Warinner is a great O Line coach - he needs to focus totally on them. The O line has suffered since he went to Co-O Coord.

exactly. and that's the position he needs to hold smurray in my opinion. not oc.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

kinda seems quick and desperate to me. I would think for the bucks there would be better candidates.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Don't think for a moment Beck leaving was a surprise. Urban should have made the change after last season. You can bet they discussed it before the semifinal game and he was on his way out. They had the hires lined up, it doesn't happen that fast unless they've been talking to these guys already.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'm not sold on kevin Wilson, we could have done better smurray. I agree beck was on a short leash.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

They aren't as quick to make an announcement on Wilsons hire as they were the QB coach. We'll see.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

CRAP!

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

I think they are currently at the max amt of coaches the NCAA allows. He can't come on as a coach until another coach moves on.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Wonder since Wilson can still be in trouble from Indiana if OSU has to have the AD approve after acquiring more information on what went on there. If not they should. Just like what Oklahoma is going through now with Mixon or just the mess in Minnesota.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

There won't be double jeopardy on Mixon or Wilson

Return to “College Sports”