Will the ACC continue to dominate???

hateraid
Varsity

Will the ACC continue to dominate???

Post by hateraid »

Up to this point the ACC is 5-1 in the bowl games with Pitt being the only team who has lost. However, Pitt played the entire 2nd half without their starting RB and QB, and nearly pulled it out. Still a lot of football to be played but I like the ACC's chances in some of the bigger games. Clemson over OSU, FSU over Mich. and Louisville over LSU.
As good as the ACC has been the SEC has been the opposite. They have been horrible.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Re: Will the ACC continue to dominate???

Post by Chieftain2009 »

It's very possible.

North Carolina may have a very good chance to beat Stanford without Mcaffrey. Michigan vs. FSU is a toss-up. I think Louisville wins big over LSU. I think Georgia Tech will handle UK pretty handily. OSU vs. Clemson is a true toss-up they match up really well against each other.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Louisville has played poorly down the stretch and Lamar has the Heisman trophy. The Heisman tour normally plays a toll on the candidates and historically they don't do great in the bowl games/playoffs.

I think Ed has LSU fired up and even though Fournette weaseled out of playing, LSU has more than capable running backs.

Coin flip on this game.

I don't think FSU has much of a chance against UM and I like OSU over Clemson. OSU has more raw talent and I think Meyer took advantage of the long break.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

I live in the heart of ACC country and from observation it is a mistake to think that the league is a weak or inferior conference. In 2016 only Virginia was a train wreck and as of this moment Florida State is dominating the mighty Michigan Wolverines.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels

Return to “College Sports”