FBS Playoff #2 Clemson 31 Vs #3 Ohio State 00

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Re: FBS Playoff Clemson 31 Vs Ohio State 00

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Urban needs to find a new Off Cord and if JT comes back, like he hinted during the post game interviews last night, a QB competition has to happen.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Apparently they were preparing to play Alabama and forgot Clemson. I think programs need a shot of humility every now and then. That's as mad as I've ever seen Urban at a post game conference. I don't think the rest of the other teams will want to face a reloaded OSU and a coach with a bad taste in his mouth. And can we quit trying to get certain (4) players x number of touches?

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

no matter how you cut it, that was an epic meltdown by the buckeyes last night. thank you ohio state for another tremendous year for us fans of buckeye football. congratulations to the clemson tigers as they left no doubt in who the better team was last night. and i hope clemson beats bama in their re-match for a national title. wow, what a shelling. first time since the 1920 rose bowl when cal won 28-0 that ohio state was ever shut out in a bowl game. and urban meyers only time getting shut out in a bowl game where he was the head coach. but we got to watch some wonderfully, exciting buckeye football this year. and i been a buckeye fan over 56 years. and nothing will ever change that,nothing. i hate this for the seniors, and recruiting. but we were so young, sporting 43 freshman. and we have had an amazing recruiting class. so the cupboard is far from being bare at ohio state. great year to be a buckeye again. thank you all for an exciting year of college football from us die-hard buckeye fans. we'll get em next year.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Here was the offensive game plan in a nutshell:

Barrett ran more times than both Samuel and Weber COMBINED. Barret had negative rushing yards on the night.

First pass longer than 10 yds came middle of the 3rd quarter.

TE had zero touches.

Pop Warriner offense yet again. Awful.

Bobbabooey
Waterboy

Post by Bobbabooey »

I hate to admit it but the Big 10 was exposed during this bowl season. IMO, the ACC is by far the best conference. Hope that Clemson rolls over the Tide.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Bleeding Red wrote:Here was the offensive game plan in a nutshell:

Barrett ran more times than both Samuel and Weber COMBINED. Barret had negative rushing yards on the night.

First pass longer than 10 yds came middle of the 3rd quarter.

TE had zero touches.

Pop Warriner offense yet again. Awful.
Honestly last night, Bill Walsh could have been calling the plays, it did not matter. Clemson simply had better athletes and was better prepared. Ohio was beaten physically and mentally el mano to el mano. Only McMillion at linebackef held his own.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
hateraid
Varsity

Re: FBS Playoff Ohio State Vs Clemson

Post by hateraid »

And people were trying to get 3 teams from the Big 10 in the final 4. That woul be the only way they'd get a "w" cause one would have to beat the other. :oops: This is a garbage conference and it was proven several times this bowl season. Wisconsin will probably win because they are playing a MAC school but PSU will get hammered. It's a very easy task to win 11 games in this conference.
Big Ten = joke

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

The Oaf wrote:
noles_fan wrote:Clearly we have seen who the best conference is!!!
Clearly we've seen you duck and cower all football season long and not address direct questions. Now you think it's safe to come on here and post your slop? Crawl back to your cave. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Exactly how did i duck and cower all football season? I will address any questions you ask. Why would I get on here everyday just to read all you mouth breathing chest thumpers talk about how great ohio state is and the big 10.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

hateraid wrote:And people were trying to get 3 teams from the Big 10 in the final 4. That woul be the only way they'd get a "w" cause one would have to beat the other. :oops: This is a garbage conference and it was proven several times this bowl season. Wisconsin will probably win because they are playing a MAC school but PSU will get hammered. It's a very easy task to win 11 games in this conference.
Big Ten = joke
Who in the world said the B1G should have 3 teams in??

Anyway, isn't your team Louisville? They didn't look too good in their bowl game. What did Lamar do in that game again?

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

noles_fan wrote:
The Oaf wrote:
noles_fan wrote:Clearly we have seen who the best conference is!!!
Clearly we've seen you duck and cower all football season long and not address direct questions. Now you think it's safe to come on here and post your slop? Crawl back to your cave. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Exactly how did i duck and cower all football season? I will address any questions you ask. Why would I get on here everyday just to read all you mouth breathing chest thumpers talk about how great ohio state is and the big 10.
I'm on here every day and don't see anyone constantly talk about how great the B1G or OSU is. Yes, of course, we talk about them. In case you haven't noticed this is an Ohio based forum. If you don't like it then get off. You don't even get on all football season until FSU does something noteworthy.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

we could not do anything right just ran into a better team. I kid you not 5 minutes after this started I never felt we had any chance. I had a bad feeling about this one from jump street. no matter how much cheerleading I done on social media. seen us skimp by too many times this season with better talent than most everybody.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Chieftain2009 wrote:
noles_fan wrote:
The Oaf wrote:
I'm on here every day and don't see anyone constantly talk about how great the B1G or OSU is. Yes, of course, we talk about them. In case you haven't noticed this is an Ohio based forum. If you don't like it then get off. You don't even get on all football season until FSU does something noteworthy.
Specifically Noles made some pretty serious allegations on some Ironton football threads this year then refused to elaborate. Therefore he has rightfully earned his cowering coward label. "Mouth breathing chest thumpers?" Lol and he also plagiarises! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded! ~Lawrence M. Krauss
noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

The Oaf wrote:
Chieftain2009 wrote:
noles_fan wrote: Exactly how did i duck and cower all football season? I will address any questions you ask. Why would I get on here everyday just to read all you mouth breathing chest thumpers talk about how great ohio state is and the big 10.
Specifically Noles made some pretty serious allegations on some Ironton football threads this year then refused to elaborate. Therefore he has rightfully earned his cowering coward label. "Mouth breathing chest thumpers?" Lol and he also plagiarises! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I elaborated all i needed to when I said I saw it! I didn't realize you had rights to a phrase I heard in the 80's well before you created the internet.

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

Chieftain2009 wrote:
noles_fan wrote:
The Oaf wrote:
Just because I dont post on every thread dont mean I aint on here. I only comment on threads that are worth while to comment on. So no I'm not going to comment on a post about osu playing tulsa. So I will continue posting on the threads I want and if you dont like it dont read them.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: FBS Playoff #2 Clemson 31 Vs #3 Ohio State 00

so Tulsa was not important noles. or you just didn't want to chat about it. not trying to start anything.but they are all important to me. and by the way your noles played a whale of a game. total shocker to me. I had the boys from uo north winning that one. --------------------- it's a good thing I ain't got no money to bet. because I would have been all big ten wise. and I'd be living in my jon boat.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

noles_fan wrote:
The Oaf wrote:
Chieftain2009 wrote:
I elaborated all i needed to when I said I saw it! I didn't realize you had rights to a phrase I heard in the 80's well before you created the internet.
Says the Tallahassee-Sassy! You're beyond shameful! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded! ~Lawrence M. Krauss

Return to “College Sports”