CFP Rankings Week 12

Omega
SEOPS H

CFP Rankings Week 12

Post by Omega »

Clemson has the easiest pathway. Ohio State the most difficult. Bedlam looking to be monumental. Would an undefeated Okie State not get in against a one loss Notre Dame? The BIG looking strong as a conference.

College Football Playoff Rankings

1 Clemson 10-0
2 Alabama 9-1
3 Ohio State 10-0
4 Notre Dame 9-1
5 Iowa 10-0
6 Oklahoma State 10-0
7 Oklahoma 9-1
8 Florida 9-1
9 Michigan State 9-1
10 Baylor 8-1
11 Stanford 8-2
12 Michigan 8-2
13 Utah 8-2
14 Florida State 8-2
15 LSU 7-2
16 Navy 8-1
17 North Carolina 9-1
18 TCU 9-1
19 Houston 10-0
20 Northwestern 8-2
21 Memphis 8-2
22 Ole Miss 7-3
23 Oregon 7-3
24 USC 7-3
25 Wisconsin 8-2

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Re: CFP Rankings Week 12

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Not surprised much by the rankings, except for North Carolina getting no respect along with Houston. The top 5 didn't change at all, that's no surprise.

Remaining Schedule for top 6 teams.

Clemson (easy):

vs Wake Forest
@ South Carolina
ACC Champ. Game

Alabama (easy):

vs Charleston Southern
@ Auburn
SEC Champ. Game

Ohio State (hardest):

vs #9 Michigan State
@ #12 Michigan
Big Ten Champ. Game (Most likely against #5 Iowa)

Notre Dame (not easy, but not horribly difficult):

vs Boston College
@ #11 Stanford

Iowa (easy until the Big Champ.):

vs Purdue
@ Nebraska
Big Ten Champ. Game (will most likely be against #3 OSU)

Oklahoma State (probably tied with OSU for toughest road remaining):

vs #10 Baylor
Vs #7 Oklahoma

I think #1-3 are completely safe unless they lose. If OK State goes out undefeated they have to get the nod at #4 over Notre Dame, have to! OK State plays two top 10 teams in their last 2 games, which luckily for them, are both at home. The only problem they face is that they have no Conference Championship game. For Iowa, they have to beat OSU in the conf. champ. game to get in, that's what it'll come down to. Alabama will probably be playing Florida in the SEC champ. game. And Clemson will probably play UNC in the ACC Champ. game.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

SORRY OMEGA OLE BUDDY I ACTUALLY STARTED A VERY SIMILIAR TOPIC BEFORE I SAW YOURS, BUT IT HAS OTHER GOOD INFORMATION AS WELL.AIN'T TRYING TO STEP ON ANYBODIES TOES HERE.HOPING THEY'LL LEAVE BOTH, WE'RE ALL ADULTS HERE.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:SORRY OMEGA OLE BUDDY I ACTUALLY STARTED A VERY SIMILIAR TOPIC BEFORE I SAW YOURS, BUT IT HAS OTHER GOOD INFORMATION AS WELL.AIN'T TRYING TO STEP ON ANYBODIES TOES HERE.HOPING THEY'LL LEAVE BOTH, WE'RE ALL ADULTS HERE.

No problem young man. If you had not have said anything I likely would not have noticed it. You see, when you get to be my age the senses go -- you know the old can't see, can't chew thing -- now what were we talking about ? It is nap time !!!

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Hard to believe Iowa is number 5 ! I know their undefeated and all, but I think Nebraska will beat them having two weeks to prepare for them.If they don't I will tip my hat to the Hawks.

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

North Carolina plays NC State with a nice QB..(J Brissett....who is better than most and probably all the BIg 14 QBs) Nice athletes elsewhere. Better than what a homer would think :lol: ..Then Va Tech with Brewer who beat Ohio for 6 qtrs.. As of lately? Coach Chizek has done a tremendous job with the D. They may beat Clemson and as of right now, they are better than than MSU,UM,and especially Iowa who would be exposed as the fraud they are in the SEC ,Big 12, and The Pac 12. Especially playing the big boys in a 2-3 game gauntlet.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

Omega wrote:
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:SORRY OMEGA OLE BUDDY I ACTUALLY STARTED A VERY SIMILIAR TOPIC BEFORE I SAW YOURS, BUT IT HAS OTHER GOOD INFORMATION AS WELL.AIN'T TRYING TO STEP ON ANYBODIES TOES HERE.HOPING THEY'LL LEAVE BOTH, WE'RE ALL ADULTS HERE.

No problem young man. If you had not have said anything I likely would not have noticed it. You see, when you get to be my age the senses go -- you know the old can't see, can't chew thing -- now what were we talking about ? It is nap time !!!
I hear ya brother I'm getting there myself.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

Return to “College Sports”