Re: Luke fickell New bearcats head coach

Post by noreply66 »

Best to him

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

A good loyal coach. Who will always be a Buckeye. He can recruit without doing it for the media as the Coach up North. I thought Luke did a good job as Head Coach during a rough time. As well as not knowing if he would be staying after that year. Would be good if he could get Cincy to a top 20 program year in and out. With a chance to come back to OSU when Urban retires.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

I really hope he can succeed and recruit OHIO REALLY HARD.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I really hate losing him. I really like him. but I dig bearcat football too, and I'm very happy he's staying in the great state of ohio.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Say what you want about his coaching, he's a great recruiter. Can he get them to come to Cincy instead of The Ohio State University?

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

smurray wrote:Say what you want about his coaching, he's a great recruiter. Can he get them to come to Cincy instead of The Ohio State University?
Well, since TOSU recruiting under Meyer is no longer Ohio-centric, Fickell will get at least a fair share of Ohio high school talent to come to UC.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

excellent recruiter and lifelong buckeye. great hire in my mind.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Hate to see him go!

Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded! ~Lawrence M. Krauss
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

smurray wrote:Say what you want about his coaching, he's a great recruiter. Can he get them to come to Cincy instead of The Ohio State University?
No he can not get them to sign with cinci over OSU but what he can do is get the great 3 star and maybe even some 4 that is not what you call good enough plus anyone not getting playing time at osu with transfer to cincy

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Might have to get some of the Blue Grass state boys

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'M EXCITED ABOUT THIS MOVE. HE'S READY. PREVIOUSLY HE WAS THROWED IN A RING OF FIRE.
I THINK HE'LL DO A FINE JOB AT BEARCAT NATION, THE PIT WILL BE ROCKIN.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:I'M EXCITED ABOUT THIS MOVE. HE'S READY. PREVIOUSLY HE WAS THROWED IN A RING OF FIRE.
I THINK HE'LL DO A FINE JOB AT BEARCAT NATION, THE PIT WILL BE ROCKIN.

That first time wasn't a good place to be in.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Good luck to Luke Fickell as the head Bearcat.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I agree reply.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

TRENCHFOOT wrote:Good luck to Luke Fickell as the head Bearcat.
I think he will do well in Cincinnati. Might not get the 5s out of there but I see some 4s and 3s that just might play like 5s and 4s. Go Bearcats. If TOSU has colleges keep coming in to get their coaches just might have a fall schedule of teams with X TOSU coaches.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'd love to see a Cincinnati back on the schedule. especially with him at the helm. but the bucks have to be careful and schedule worthy opponents like Oklahoma. bowling green not so much this year. but when they got scheduled dino babers had the falcons humming. then left for Syracuse. Tulsa had a very good season, and Oklahoma was killer other than the Houston and ohio state loss.

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:I'd love to see a Cincinnati back on the schedule. especially with him at the helm. but the bucks have to be careful and schedule worthy opponents like Oklahoma. bowling green not so much this year. but when they got scheduled dino babers had the falcons humming. then left for Syracuse. Tulsa had a very good season, and Oklahoma was killer other than the Houston and ohio state loss.
A great article on Fickell on ESPN.com. oklahoma was horse dung on 1 side of the ball. Offensively they were really good at the end of the year Not so much when they played ohio last summer. Down 2 O-lineman entering the game and lost another starting tackle on their 1st series.

They were a disaster on the other side of the ball. They held 4 teams La. Monroe,KState,Iowa St,and Kansas under 400 yds.,Even Monroe threw for around 300.They gave up over 400 yds to Okla St,Texas,Houston,and even ohio,who if they didnt front run teams or overwhelm all the weak sisters they play with talent,was not a very good offensive team. They gave up over 500 to Baylor. Over 500 to TCU.Nearly 600 to WVU,including 330 on the ground to a backup RB :lol: ..They held TTech in check to the tune of 850 yds and 59 pts!! :lol: ....They were 87th in Total Defense and gave up 5300 yds in 12 games and 30 pts a game.....Come on Tiger Bait...Cut the crap

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:I'd love to see a Cincinnati back on the schedule. especially with him at the helm. but the bucks have to be careful and schedule worthy opponents like Oklahoma. bowling green not so much this year. but when they got scheduled dino babers had the falcons humming. then left for Syracuse. Tulsa had a very good season, and Oklahoma was killer other than the Houston and ohio state loss.
At the place the Bearcats are at now will not help the Buckeyes. Also if the Bearcats start getting into the top 20 TOSU might not schedule them being a in state team.

Return to “College Sports”