I HOPE JABRILL PEPPERS WINS THE HEISMAN.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I HOPE JABRILL PEPPERS WINS THE HEISMAN.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

THE KID IS AMAZING. I KNOW MOST BUCKEYE BUDDIES WILL BE CALLING FOR MY MANCARD HERE.
BUT HE IS AMAZING AT EVERYTHING HE DOES. HE CAN PLAY A DOZEN POSITIONS IT SEEMS AND NO DROPOFF AT ANY POSITION. I TRULEY THINK HE IS THE MOST TALENTED FOOTBALL PLAYER IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL THIS YEAR. ----------- I REMEMBER THE YEAR ORLANDO PACE WAS INVITED, I'D BEEN SAYING ALL YEAR HE WAS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE COUNTRY. THAT'S WHY I'D LIKE TO SEE PEPPERS WIN IT. BIG TEN, DOES EVERYTHING AND A GREAT TEAM PLAYER.AND THEN I HOPE MY BENGALS GET HIM. GOOD LUCK JABRILL.AFTER THAT I'D RATHER SEE DE'SHAWN WATSON WIN IT.HE HAS PLAYED AT AN IMMACULATE LEVEL AGAINST BETTER OVERALL TALENT FOR HIS ENTIRE TIME STARTING AT CLEMSON. WHAT SAY YOU ALL. WHO DO YOU HOPE WINS IT. I DREAMEWD OF JT BARRETT WINNING IT, BUT AN INCONSISTENT PASSING YEAR LEFT HIM IN THE WAKE.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: I HOPE JABRILL PEPPERS WINS THE HEISMAN.

jt has another year doesn't he. I can't remember. he's not ready. he needs to work on his delivery and follow through another year if he stays and develop his passing game.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
baseball16
All State

Post by baseball16 »

I am a huge Buckeye Fan. However, I noticed JT's delivery looks a lot like Tim Tebow. Watch the film! Both have an unorthodox throwing motion. However, another thing they both have in common is "IT" !!! Hard to Teach "IT" but they are winners.

As for the topic, Guy from Louisville is going to win!!! Jabrill nice player, just not enough in the GAME to catapult him on!!
Great player though.

hateraid
Varsity

Post by hateraid »

Jackson from Louisville wins in a landslide. Peppers in a good player at all the positions he plays but not great at any. Only 1 interception on the year...really?

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

1 interception in his 3 yrs at ttun......as a defensive back lol.

This year is the year of battle of the unworthy. Lamar has done very little against good teams

hateraid
Varsity

Post by hateraid »

Bleeding Red wrote:1 interception in his 3 yrs at ttun......as a defensive back lol.

This year is the year of battle of the unworthy. Lamar has done very little against good teams
You need to really check you sources vs the 2 best teams he has played this year (#2 Clemson and #11 FSU) he had over 800 yards total offense and 8 TD's in only 7 quarters. Get real.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I agree red. that's the very reason I'm saying that. I don't think peppers can be judged by a lack of picks. I mean the kid qb's, receives, runs, returns , tackles. linebacks, deep backs. you can't do a whole lot more on a field than him. I just really think he deserves it. I agree Jackson from Louisville will probably win it handily. but peppers is doing all this and more on Michigan's schedule and in the big ten.in my opinion a biggest impact player on every play despite not touching the ball on a regular basis. he's everywhere and i'll take his challenges in the big ten over lousiville's schedule anytime. I knew many would not agree with me posting this but get tired of just qb's and rb's. there is more to the game than that.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

baseball16 wrote:I am a huge Buckeye Fan. However, I noticed JT's delivery looks a lot like Tim Tebow. Watch the film! Both have an unorthodox throwing motion. However, another thing they both have in common is "IT" !!! Hard to Teach "IT" but they are winners.

As for the topic, Guy from Louisville is going to win!!! Jabrill nice player, just not enough in the GAME to catapult him on!!
Great player though.

a lot of times it's simply not rolling that thumb over on a follow through after a pass. carson palmer had the very same problem as a Bengal, changed the throwing motion a bit and rolled the thumb more in his follow through and we all know he's made a ton a cash.
Last edited by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT on Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

hateraid
Varsity

Post by hateraid »

You people just don't like FACTS that go against your ridiculous claims. Peppers is not an elite player at any of his positions, he is good but not great. The award goes to an elite player not an also ran. And just an FYI Cook will expose him in a few weeks.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Shows the lack of talent they have on the offensive side to have to use him like that when they need a spark.He is a great athlete no doubt about it.I didn't like it when he pushed that fan who accidently bumped into him after the game.He was frustrated after the loss but it made him look like a thuggy.

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

hateraid wrote:
Bleeding Red wrote:1 interception in his 3 yrs at ttun......as a defensive back lol.

You need to really check you sources vs the 2 best teams he has played this year (#2 Clemson and #11 FSU) he had over 800 yards total offense and 8 TD's in only 7 quarters. Get real.
Facts have a tendency to get in this HOMERs way. The ACC has 5 Qbs better than anyone in the 14. Now I do believe The Statue,JT Barrett would have won the award if he would not have had to go to battle every week against those powerhouses he had to face. Just think of the stats he would have put up if he would not have had to face the likes of the country's #31 most Efficient Defense in PSU. Or the #38 Northwestern. Or the # 39 Hoosiers. Or the #43 Tulsa Tornados....Salty...What about #45 Oklahoma,who "held in Check" TTECH to 59 points and 850 yards this season?...What about #49 Nebraska who contained ohio and Iowa and only permitted 103 points between them...Just think if the STATUE would not have had to face the 82nd most efficient Defense in the land in Sparty?...out of 128.....Or #83 Rut?....Or #88 Mary?....Or #109 THE Bowling Green State University...This is what held Barrett back.......Deshaun Watson wins the award

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Even though Louisville completely fell off the wagon, I don't think there is any doubt in who will win the Heisman, it has to be Lamar Jackson.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Saw about all of these young men up for the Heisman and Louisville's QB tooks to be the best. I watch two of Louisville losses and their QB looked lost. But overall he looks to be the best. Peppers should have had better offensive stats to be up for the Heisman.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
hateraid
Varsity

Post by hateraid »

noreply66 wrote:Saw about all of these young men up for the Heisman and Louisville's QB tooks to be the best. I watch two of Louisville losses and their QB looked lost. But overall he looks to be the best. Peppers should have had better offensive stats to be up for the Heisman.
Agreed about Peppers he shouldn't even be in NYC. Its a shame Cook from FSU didn't make it.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Not taking up for Meatchicken but the players pepper defended were not thrown to very often.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

hateraid wrote:

Check his TOs for the year. He even struggled against UK. That's getting real.

hateraid
Varsity

Post by hateraid »

Bleeding Red wrote:
hateraid wrote:

Check his TOs for the year. He even struggled against UK. That's getting real.
Once again you're showing your ignorance. You said against good teams and I proved you wrong yet again. And of his 4 picks v UK one was off the hands if his receiver and one on a Hail Mary to end the game. Regardless of your opinion he wins the trophy. Just learn to deal with it.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Since we are "getting real".....

Lamar had 1 TD and 1 INT and 214 yds passing against FSU.

1 TD and 1 INT vs Clemson.

They got DRILLED by Houston, unranked, and he had a QBR of 20.4........20.4!

They lost their last 2 games of the year. He blew up on Charlotte, Syracuse, Marshall, NC state, NC and Virginia. Totally inept defenses. Is he a good athlete? Yes. The best player in college football? No.

I didn't even list his fumbles.

In previous years, the talent was so strong in the a Heisman race that one bad game eliminated players. He had 3. I can't imagine a couple years ago, a QB plays against a good defence and has a QBR of 20.....and stays in the race, let alone wins. It's a matter of lack of choices this year.

McCaffrey had the Heisman on a silver platter this year. 1603 rushing yards and 310 receiving yards. Will get well over 2000 for the year after bowl season. He was probably the best football player in college last year and one of the best this year. Better football player IMO than Jackson. The problem both years was Stanfords losses and that he plays on the west coast and isn't watched as much.

People should be throwing a fit that he isn't in NYC this weekend and could easy be justified taking the hardware.

Mic drop.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

maybe we don't have that standout player this year.

lamar did have a great year and wasn't even mentioned pre-season as a finalist. but his team fell way off.

frankly I thought fournette, barrett, and mccaffery would be the top 3 for this year, but that didn't even come close to happening.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

I don't put too much into a Heisman winner. Too many just do not pan out. A lot of money has been wasted on past winners.

Return to “College Sports”