St. Petersburg Bowl Mississippi St.17 Miami Ohio 16

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

St. Petersburg Bowl Mississippi St.17 Miami Ohio 16

Post by noreply66 »

say what
Last edited by noreply66 on Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Re: St. Petersburg Bowl Mississippi ST VS Miami Ohio

Post by Chieftain2009 »

I think this one may actually be a pretty good game.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Just do not know about Miami

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

RUN away sec vs mac no contest here sorry

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

go redskins er I mean redhawks.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:go redskins er I mean redhawks.
:lol: miss that name

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

me too.
just ain't the same reply.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Hear there are some Walnut and Chestnut trees out there trying to get TOSU to change their name.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Today at 11am

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

noreply66 wrote:Hear there are some Walnut and Chestnut trees out there trying to get TOSU to change their name.
ohio should change their name to the Unicorns.....They are special and magical...Dont have to win Divisions. Dont have to win Conferences. They can stay home and chill and recruit 5-star LBs out of Texas while the other PROGRAMS beat each others Brains out in CHAMPIONSHIP games :lol: ...TOSU are the BEAVERS....M of O lost their 1st 6 games...Won their last 6....Made a QB change and the kid threw for 15 tds and NO Pics :) ..MSU was 5-7 but of coursed played in the BEST Division and Conference in America. Not THE MSU squad from the last 3-4 yrs with DPrescott, but there will be a significant talent disparity of course between the 2 teams. And in Freshman QB Nick Fitzgerald MSU has an emerging star in THE SEC and in the country. Will they be motivated to play?..Would be surprised if they are

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

MSU purely won this game on special teams.

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

Chief: Question for you because you are a smart and Intelligent College Football fan. Are Dan Mullen and Kevin Sumlin twin Brothers? :lol: :lol: ...They Coach it up like it....The RedHawks played theit butts off and deserved the W in my opinion....Outmanned but kicked MSU's rear end up front. Coach Martin did an incredible job this year with this bunch....They play smart and they play physical. It seemed to me like their kicker took like a fraction too long on each kick that was blocked. Maybe not...The MAC!!!....Have beat a team from the big 14 like 9years in a row!! :lol: I know WMU knocked off Illini and NW this year. last year there were a couple 14 teams bit the dust. There were like 3 teams each in 2012-2014 that bit the dust to a MAC Bunch. I know Ferentz(the 3rd Bro of the Triplets :lol: ) has lost at least 4 times to a MAC school and maybe more and doesnt mind losing to aFCS club here and there either..Like this year...The Big bad Bulldogs should have bit the dust today. No question :lol: :lol:

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

The Inspector wrote:Chief: Question for you because you are a smart and Intelligent College Football fan. Are Dan Mullen and Kevin Sumlin twin Brothers? :lol: :lol: ...They Coach it up like it....The RedHawks played theit butts off and deserved the W in my opinion....Outmanned but kicked MSU's rear end up front. Coach Martin did an incredible job this year with this bunch....They play smart and they play physical. It seemed to me like their kicker took like a fraction too long on each kick that was blocked. Maybe not...The MAC!!!....Have beat a team from the big 14 like 9years in a row!! :lol: I know WMU knocked off Illini and NW this year. last year there were a couple 14 teams bit the dust. There were like 3 teams each in 2012-2014 that bit the dust to a MAC Bunch. I know Ferentz(the 3rd Bro of the Triplets :lol: ) has lost at least 4 times to a MAC school and maybe more and doesnt mind losing to aFCS club here and there either..Like this year...The Big bad Bulldogs should have bit the dust today. No question :lol: :lol:
Haha, they might be twins Inspector. I agree the Redhawks definitely played well enough and TOUGH enough to win this game today. The kicker might have taken a second too long, but the snapper and guards on that field goal unit looked like they couldn't stop a child from getting through. I personally love watching MAC football, I really do. For a mid-major conference, they are deep and always are. Yeah they've beat up on some of the lower level B1G teams the last couple years. They always give everyone a tough matchup. Ohio U has been good for several years, throw in Western Michigan this year and Northern Illinois a few years ago.

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

Yep. And Toledo. And BG. And CMU. Ball state has had some good teams. in 2004 when the Herd was in the Mac they should easily have beaten ohio in the Shoe but gave it away. Marshall upped the ante in this league and elevated the level of play during their time in the Conference.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Agreed! I really wish they would have stayed in the MAC though.

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

They should have stayed. I think so also. Good league. Geography.Travel. Rivalries. i have been to Athens,Oxford,Kalamazoo,Bowling Green,Kent,Glass Bowl,Detroit...For MAC Games in the day...Fun,exciting,...and rivalries.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

17/16 final....Mississippi St

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

noreply66 wrote:17/16 final....Mississippi St
Really? :lol: :lol: :lol: ...Where have you been? Family Dollar with your old lady? :)

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Chieftain2009 wrote:I think this one may actually be a pretty good game.
Turned out to be if you like defense.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Re: St. Petersburg Bowl Mississippi St.17 Miami Ohio 16

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Miami should have taken this one.

Return to “College Sports”