Boca Raton Bowl Western Kentucky 51 Vs Memphis 31

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Boca Raton Bowl Western Kentucky 51 Vs Memphis 31

Post by noreply66 »

What do you say
Last edited by noreply66 on Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Boca Raton Bowl Memphis VS Western Kentucky

Post by noreply66 »

Memphis can put some points on the board.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

and they should win again alot of distractions for wku

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

MEMPHIS TOO STRONG FOR THE HILL FELLERS.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

WK is a question mark for sure.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Will UK get the O going

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

playing right now

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Boca Raton Bowl Western Kentucky 51 Vs Memphis 31

Post by noreply66 »

51/31 WK final

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

noreply66 wrote:Will UK get the O going
They got it going pretty well late....Put up 40 some against Louisville...Thats what happens when you play in the elite football Conference EVER....THE SEC....Now I am hoping they can put up about 80-90 tonight against the Cards

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Western Kentucky's offense is dominant, the QB has so many weapons and they have a very good run game. When they're playing other teams their size.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Entertaining game. I am surprised that WKU did not fold given that their coach Jeff Brohm is leaving for Purdue. That is usually a recipe for a letdown.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

Omega wrote:Entertaining game. I am surprised that WKU did not fold given that their coach Jeff Brohm is leaving for Purdue. That is usually a recipe for a letdown.
It sure is Omega...I played the Over but I am surprised also that WKU played as well as they did. Motivation and preparation for these Bowl games is a hard thing to ascertain beforehand thats for sure.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

The Inspector wrote:
Omega wrote:Entertaining game. I am surprised that WKU did not fold given that their coach Jeff Brohm is leaving for Purdue. That is usually a recipe for a letdown.
It sure is Omega...I played the Over but I am surprised also that WKU played as well as they did. Motivation and preparation for these Bowl games is a hard thing to ascertain beforehand thats for sure.
That is why as I got older I gave up playing the dogs, ponies, and football pools. My feeble mind has trouble figuring out what day of the week it is let alone prognosticating football games. I am approaching the age were I can enjoy watching sports without obsessing about the outcome of games, even when the Buckeyes are involved.

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

:lol:
Omega wrote:
The Inspector wrote:
That is why as I got older I gave up playing the dogs, ponies, and football pools. My feeble mind has trouble figuring out what day of the week it is let alone prognosticating football games. I am approaching the age were I can enjoy watching sports without obsessing about the outcome of games, even when the Buckeyes are involved.
:lol: :lol: I can understand the dogs!! ...But the Ponies and the Football pools and wagering?...No!! :lol:

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

The Inspector wrote::lol:
Omega wrote:
The Inspector wrote: It sure is Omega...I played the Over but I am surprised also that WKU played as well as they did. Motivation and preparation for these Bowl games is a hard thing to ascertain beforehand thats for sure.
:lol: :lol: I can understand the dogs!! ...But the Ponies and the Football pools and wagering?...No!! :lol:
Thank God I moved out of reach of Scioto Downs and Tri-State Greyhound Park, I was not Art Schlichter about it but my family has a history of addictive behavior. I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas.

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

Omega wrote:
The Inspector wrote::lol:
Omega wrote:
Thank God I moved out of reach of Scioto Downs and Tri-State Greyhound Park, I was not Art Schlichter about it but my family has a history of addictive behavior. I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas.
I have frequented the same haunts many a time!!...Less and less recently :lol: ....Steak some nights afterwards. Monkey Hip on Saltines most of the time :lol: ....Fun times sometimes!!......Same to you Sir and your family at Your Christmas Celebration.

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

noreply66 wrote:Will UK get the O going
I was making fun of you by calling WKU ..UK....One more time and then I will give you a Christmas Reprieve ! Uk shot the ball horribly last night from the perimeter. Briscoe couldnt score and Slick Ricks team are always great on D in the full and half court....There you have it Tommy Smothers Reply....Last shot fired at you until after Christmas :lol: ...Merry Christmas to you and yours :)

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Could have been like Houston. Did they have a let down from their coach leaving or was the other team that good during this game?

Return to “College Sports”