Cotton Bowl #8 Wisconsin 24 Vs #15 Western Michigan 16

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Cotton Bowl #8 Wisconsin 24 Vs #15 Western Michigan 16

Post by noreply66 »

What do you think
Last edited by noreply66 on Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Cotton Bowl Western Michigan VS Wisconsin

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

GO WISCONSIN BADGERS!!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I'm with trench. now it's big boy football. western Michigan and the fighting fleck's have had an amazing season. but now there gonna be seein these big ole cheese eatin Vikings that will waller you to death. one of the biggest lines in college football every year. I think this is pj's last game at wmu anyway. but what an amazing year they had. I hope to see a very good game with the badgers coming out on top.but wmu has put themselves in a great situation with likely the biggest opportunity in bronco history.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:I'm with trench. now it's big boy football. western Michigan and the fighting fleck's have had an amazing season. but now there gonna be seein these big ole cheese eatin Vikings that will waller you to death. one of the biggest lines in college football every year. I think this is pj's last game at wmu anyway. but what an amazing year they had. I hope to see a very good game with the badgers coming out on top.but wmu has put themselves in a great situation with likely the biggest opportunity in bronco history.
Agree Bait, them Wisconsin linemen are always mountain sized. It always amazed me where they find them that big, year in and year out, and them big boys can move for extra big-uns. Like you say, cheesed fed and waller ya to death. :D 8-) 8-)

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I think they snort cheese whiz at halftime and a gallon of milk.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:I think they snort cheese whiz at halftime and a gallon of milk.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-)

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:I think they snort cheese whiz at halftime and a gallon of milk.
you haint right bait

With that being said this is big boy football and western bichigan will get ran over

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Go Big

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'M TICKLED TO DEATH WITH THE DIRECTION BRONCOS FOOTBALL HAS TAKEN, FRANKLY THE MAC NEEDS HIM AND MORE LIKE PJ. I'D PUT SOME SERIOUS MONEY IN HIS LUNCH BOX AND KEEP HIM, IF I WERE THE AD.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Row the boat!

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Like the Big here but I wouldn't mind if the MAC wins

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

TRENCHFOOT wrote:
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:I'm with trench. now it's big boy football. western Michigan and the fighting fleck's have had an amazing season. but now there gonna be seein these big ole cheese eatin Vikings that will waller you to death. one of the biggest lines in college football every year. I think this is pj's last game at wmu anyway. but what an amazing year they had. I hope to see a very good game with the badgers coming out on top.but wmu has put themselves in a great situation with likely the biggest opportunity in bronco history.
Agree Bait, them Wisconsin linemen are always mountain sized. It always amazed me where they find them that big, year in and year out, and them big boys can move for extra big-uns. Like you say, cheesed fed and waller ya to death. :D 8-) 8-)
WM will fag out

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

TRENCHFOOT wrote:
Yea they bulldozed their way around to finishing 33rd in the country in Rushing yards per game. There were 71 teams who averaged MORE than the 4.3 yards per carry that this 14 Powerhouse averaged. And that includes a schedule that has Akron and Ga. State sprinkled in it,along with Little 10 Powers Iowa,NW,Corn,Minny,Illini,and Purdie :lol: ....Wow!....As the great Webb in Dragnet used to say "Just the facts Mam"....And msu!!...Darn near forgot that 3-9 Juggernaut.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Mac hasn't done so well this bowl season.

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

Of course wisky was able to push Corn around along with Akron and the Illini. Somewhat against Minny. They did get it up against the BEST team in the 14 PSU to around 5 yds a carry....They thumped on the political and perception king ohio to the tune of 236 yds at 5.1 a clip... But in their other 7 games against NW,msu,the hawks,UM,LSU,and..... :lol: ..Purdie and Ga.State,they ran the football 321 times for 1088 yds. :lol: ..3.4 ypc..Averaged less than 4 yds per carry against Ga. St and Purdie.....Too much Cheese Whiz and way too much Hype....Just the facts Mam

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

YOU HAIN'T RIGHT OLE BUDDY.

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:YOU HAIN'T RIGHT OLE BUDDY.
Sure I am :)

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

I look for the Badgers, if they want to play, to win this one going away.

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote:I look for the Badgers, if they want to play, to win this one going away.
Dont be too sure!!...I give the edge on D to wisky due to How hard Watt and company play...However it is difficult to REALLY know if they are pretty good on D because of all the crap Offenses they have played all year. ohio is decent and PSU lit them up as the game went on. Even Michigan had over 400 yds on Offense against them and even ran the ball on them. And any person who knows anything knows that UM is less than stellar when they have the ball....Wilton is no Zach Terrell

Offensively Wmu is pretty good up front. In Jarvion Franklin they will have a back at least equal to Clement and probably better. WR Corey Davis is better than anyone in the 14. And Terrell gives WMU a decided advantage at QB....Tough,experienced,and productive....Horney and Houston?..Some of the worse Chaff at the Position in College Football

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Just hope the big boys don't get too tired.

Return to “College Sports”