Rose Bowl #9 USC VS #5 Penn St.

The Inspector
Varsity

Re: Rose Bowl #9 USC VS #5 Penn St.

Post by The Inspector »

cbolt wrote:Home turf was no factor in this one,both teams played really well for the most part and looked well rested, PSU fans were just as loud as SC and besides the players loved that Disney trip lol.Forget it trench never gonna happen,too much tradition,but I do agree that they looked the best of the BIG.Too bad we couldn't have seen them against Clemson.They will probably be ranked ahead of the Bucks next year with all they got coming back.Sam Darnold is the best QB in college football right now,sorry Lamar! The kid is a stud and only a freshman.
A truly great College Football game :) Sammy is a tremendous young QB!!.....I know how the "inner circle" really felt about the playoffs :lol: and the ohio debacle......PSU strapped it up and went at anyhow and boy did they get after it the best they could!!! :) :)

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Inspector, as an OSU fan, PSU probably deserved that spot in the playoff. This game was great! I was on the edge of my chair for it!!!!!!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Penn State gave up the last TD to easy. They had a great year. Glad to see them back after all the crap the school has gone through.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

Return to “College Sports”