Orange Bowl #11 Florida St.33 VS #6 Michigan 32

The Inspector
Varsity

Re: Orange Bowl Florida St.VS Michigan

Post by The Inspector »

noreply66 wrote:
Bleeding Red wrote:
The Inspector wrote: Grow up.
Oh look who went to Family Dollar and got minutes added to his dial up internet card.
Now that is funny right there :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yea you and that Boy are funny :lol: ....You are now known as The Smothers Brothers. You are Tommy and the Minford Boy is DICK...Another thing that is funny is that Michigan WON 3 games against teams with winning records-All at Home.
The combined record of the teams UM beat is 71-66 :lol:

The perception of UM being this great D is JUST a little skewed....Examples:
1)They faced 2 QBs in the top 30 in passing yds in the Country-TMcSorley and RLagow
2)They played against ZERO..NADA..ZILCH..QBs in the TOP 36 in QBR
3)They played against 2 RBs in the top 30 in rushing yds-Clement and Barkley
4)They played against only 2 Receivers all year who had over 60 receptions for the year..and only 1 wide-out with over 1000 yds-Marcus Kemp of Hawaii
5)They played 2 teams in the top 30 in Total Yards-Buffs at #26 and ohio at #29
6)They played 1 team in the Top 30 in 1st Downs
7)They played in the poorest Conference from top to bottom in America against some of the most INEPT Offenses. And OOC?...
1)The 125th Ranked Offense in the FBS (out of 128 :lol: ) in Offensive Effenciency was Rut.
2)The 118th Ranked offense was Central Fla.
3)The 112th was the Illini
4)The 103rd was the Hawaiian Rainbow Warriors :lol:
5) the 83rd Ranked Offense was Indy
6)msu was 58th,mary 57th,iowa 53rd,and wisky was 40th with some of the worst QB play in the Country from these 4 teams
7) The Buffs were 37th

And trust me....wisky's schedule and performance was worse....Their 10 wins came against outfits with a combined 56-64 Record :lol: ..Including wins over FOUR 3-9 teams in msu,GA STATE (23-17 :lol: ),Illini,and sweet little Purdie. They also beat 5-7 Akron.They beat the Hawks,Corn,and Minny but every non-big 14 HOMER knows what those 3 squads are about. Good quality win vs LSU at Lambeau last summer. Also beat a poor NW.

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

Glad to see I pushed some PPL's buttons.
noles fan, You CLEARLY have no clue what I watch.
Inspector, I never said I was a Michigan fan or a fan of any team for that matter. But I guess you can call me a homer when its bowl season.
There is a reason Michigan is ranked higher then FSU and it ain't because of 2 guys on defense and a RB.

AT THE RESERVATION
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Michigan wins by 24 in the warm FSU backyard sunshine.

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

1987chieftains wrote:Glad to see I pushed some PPL's buttons.
Inspector, I never said I was a Michigan fan or a fan of any team for that matter. But I guess you can call me a homer when its bowl season.
There is a reason Michigan is ranked higher then FSU and it ain't because of 2 guys on defense and a RB.
Well dont keep it a secret! Tell us the reasons man.Or at least me. May help me win some money. But dont go schedule on me :lol:

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Be careful on those long posts Inspector. You're going to use all those dial up minutes before you know it.

When are you pulling your yearly disappearing act this year? Seems like its always right when your predictions don't come true.

BTW, I am still waiting on your answer to my question about a month or so ago. I will refresh your memory...

"How did your prediction that Henry would have a MUCH better year than Zeke Elliott in the NFL this year go?"

I saw in a flyer that Family Dollar is having a sale on their internet minutes. You'd better stock up.....BOY.

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

The Inspector wrote:
1987chieftains wrote:Glad to see I pushed some PPL's buttons.
Well dont keep it a secret! Tell us the reasons man.Or at least me. May help me win some money. But dont go schedule on me :lol:
All the information is in the link I posted yesterday.
Michigan
OFFENSE (RK)----- DEFENSE (RK)------ SPECIAL TEAMS (RK)---- OVERALL (RK)
77.90 (13)---------- 89.09 (3)---- ---------71.71 (8) -----------------90.90 (3)

FSU
OFFENSE (RK)----- DEFENSE (RK)------ SPECIAL TEAMS (RK)---- OVERALL (RK)
79.71 (6)------------ 72.54 (19)---------- 36.34 (111) -----------------79.21 (11)

In saying all this. I do think this is one of the better bowl match-ups this year. It should be a dandy of a game. I do think the FSU RB will give the Michigan defense fits and I can see him going over 100 yds. But IMO the Michigan defense and special teams is better then the FSU Defense and special teams and that will be the difference in the game

AT THE RESERVATION
The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

Bleeding Red wrote:Be careful on those long posts Inspector. You're going to use all those dial up minutes before you know it.

When are you pulling your yearly disappearing act this year? Seems like its always right when your predictions don't come true.

BTW, I am still waiting on your answer to my question about a month or so ago. I will refresh your memory...

"How did your prediction that Henry would have a MUCH better year than Zeke Elliott in the NFL this year go?"

I saw in a flyer that Family Dollar is having a sale on their internet minutes. You'd better stock up.....BOY.
Dont answer questions from a Boy..BTW...THE SEC has won 12 out of the last 24 National Championships in College football ...boy..GET IT all over you :lol: :lol: ...12 I say....5 different teams including The Vols,Gators x3,LSUx2,War Eagle once. And,of course,THE TIDE and their 5!! :) ...Possibly have a shot at 6 :) Like reading that boy?..THE SEC has won 50% of the titles the last 24 years and going for 52%. An SEC Football Team has played in,or won,the last 10 National Championship games and 11 out of the last 14 with 9 Titles :lol: :lol: .....Any doubt?...Those facts taste good? :D :lol:

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

The Inspector wrote:
Bleeding Red wrote:Be careful on those long posts Inspector. You're going to use all those dial up minutes before you know it.

Dont answer questions from a Boy..BTW...THE SEC has won 12 out of the last 24 National Championships in College football ...boy..GET IT all over you :lol: :lol: ...12 I say....5 different teams including The Vols,Gators x3,LSUx2,War Eagle once. And,of course,THE TIDE and their 5!! :) ...Possibly have a shot at 6 :) Like reading that boy?..THE SEC has won 50% of the titles the last 24 years and going for 52%. An SEC Football Team has played in,or won,the last 10 National Championship games and 11 out of the last 14 with 9 Titles :lol: :lol: .....Any doubt?...Those facts taste good? :D :lol:
I wasnt asking how many titles the SEC won. You are the one that idiotically made the statement last year on how Henry would be a much better back this year in the NFL.

Just proving, AGAIN, that you are clueless and blinded by your knee padded love for the SEC. BOY.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

And thanks for taking the time to google all of those stats. I stopped reading after the first line of your post, which I am sure the rest is boring mumbo jumbo.

Be careful and spend those Family Dollar minutes wisely, Inspector lol.

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

I am my own google Boy...And yours...And The Tide is your Daddy HOMER....Love it..Embrace it....Quit hating....Dream of me and Feed Me if you may.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Not sure how Bama is the OSU's daddy? Last time they played OSU won quite easily

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

AT THE RESERVATION
1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

My Boss has this picture hanging on his wall in his office.

AT THE RESERVATION
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Cool looking picture.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

1987chieftains wrote:Image
That number 7 is out of bounds. Is bammer getting help from the bench :lol:

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AT THE RESERVATION
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

noreply66 wrote:

Even bammer's coach is calling the TD. Didn't know he would know the signal. :lol:

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

noreply66 wrote:
noreply66 wrote:

Even bammer's coach is calling the TD. Didn't know he would know the signal. :lol:
He's really saying "don't these guys realize we're from the SEC". :lol:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

That's the SECond :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “College Sports”