Orange Bowl #11 Florida St.33 VS #6 Michigan 32

noles_fan
S

Re: Orange Bowl Florida St.VS Michigan

Post by noles_fan »

JTEK wrote:heard it all now
the best D in the country statistically is very very average
now that's hilarious
They looked very average giving up 371 yards.

noles_fan
S

Re: Orange Bowl Florida St.33 VS Michigan 32

Post by noles_fan »

farmer wrote:To lose a game by 1 point to a very good team is not under preforming. Especially after losing a big part of offense, defense and special teams in Peppers. Then losing their Big Butt right before halftime.
As a conference the big 10 is 2-5 so far in the bowl games. This was suppose to be the best conference in the country? I dont think so!!

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

noles_fan wrote:
farmer wrote:To lose a game by 1 point to a very good team is not under preforming. Especially after losing a big part of offense, defense and special teams in Peppers. Then losing their Big Butt right before halftime.
As a conference the big 10 is 2-5 so far in the bowl games. This was suppose to be the best conference in the country? I dont think so!!
It's funny you crawl out of your hole and run your mouth now that the coast is clear. You're pathetic to chest thump now.

Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded! ~Lawrence M. Krauss
noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

The Oaf wrote:
noles_fan wrote:
It's funny you crawl out of your hole and run your mouth now that the coast is clear. You're pathetic to chest thump now.
Dude this aint chest thumping, this is just stating fact. The same facts I stated on the 2 OSU vs Clemson post that were taken down. I dont need to get on here every day to feel good about myself like some people on here. So dont get on here attacking me because you're butt hurt that your team lost.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

noles_fan wrote:
I didn't mention the Big 10 at all. Just made a clear specific statement about the ball game. You just bash the Big 10 and everyone who doesn't think like you. In case you do not know the difference in the game was 1 point.
Enjoy yourself

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

farmer wrote:
noles_fan wrote:
I didn't mention the Big 10 at all. Just made a clear specific statement about the ball game. You just bash the Big 10 and everyone who doesn't think like you. In case you do not know the difference in the game was 1 point.
Enjoy yourself
No you didn't but the post you was responding to was talking about the big10 under performing as a conference.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

noles_fan wrote:
The Oaf wrote:
noles_fan wrote: As a conference the big 10 is 2-5 so far in the bowl games. This was suppose to be the best conference in the country? I dont think so!!
Dude this aint chest thumping, this is just stating fact. The same facts I stated on the 2 OSU vs Clemson post that were taken down. I dont need to get on here every day to feel good about myself like some people on here. So dont get on here attacking me because you're butt hurt that your team lost.
You're soooooo missing the point but then again you always did.......... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded! ~Lawrence M. Krauss
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

To lose a game by 1 point to a very good team is not under preforming. Especially after losing a big part of offense, defense and special teams in Peppers. Then losing their Big Butt right before halftime.

That statement and game is not UM under preforming. FSU had been playing very well. It was 1 point game. Twist it anyway you want doesn't change the game.

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

That statement and game is not UM under preforming. FSU had been playing very well. It was 1 point game. Twist it anyway you want doesn't change the game.
My post wasn't about Michigan under preforming. Michigan was one of the few bright spots for the big10 this bowl season.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Orange Bowl #11 Florida St.33 VS #6 Michigan 32

Post by noreply66 »

Peppers would have been good for 10 points and the same on defense. Michigan by 19

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

noles_fan wrote:

My post wasn't about Michigan under preforming. Michigan was one of the few bright spots for the big10 this bowl season.
Florida St vs Michigan is the Topic at the top of each reply here. Then your reply wasn't about Michigan under preforming but when I said it wasn't Michigan under preforming. Your response was Big 10 bashing. You played both sides on that which pretty much makes your responses worthless.
This game was a good entertaining game on it's own.

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

noreply66 wrote:Peppers would have been good for 10 points and the same on defense. Michigan by 19
Yeah and if Marshall doesn't get ejected Michigan doesn't score in that game.

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

I cant really believe as bad and overrated as UM is they kept this score as close as they did. I thought UM played their best defensive game of the year. The competition they have played...sans Colorado and an injured PSU on Offense has not exactly been sterling,needless to say.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

The Inspector wrote:I cant really believe as bad and overrated as UM is they kept this score as close as they did. I thought UM played their best defensive game of the year. The competition they have played...sans Colorado and an injured PSU on Offense has not exactly been sterling,needless to say.
So maybe their DEFENSE wasn't overrated

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

It wasnt very good...especially without JP....I like RGary and JLewis...Who doesnt?....But overall were chaff and slow...FSU had issues up front all year offensively

Return to “College Sports”