CFB: BIG XII CHAMPIONSHIP - #9 Oklahoma thumps #10 Oklahoma State 38-20

Valenth
SEOP

CFB: BIG XII CHAMPIONSHIP - #9 Oklahoma thumps #10 Oklahoma State 38-20

Post by Valenth »

It would have been more but respect between both teams... Oklahoma took a knee at the 1 to end the game. Very Classy.

fbnut
SEOP

Re: CFB: BIG XII CHAMPIONSHIP - #9 Oklahoma thumps #10 Oklahoma State 38-20

Post by fbnut »

Add a win over the big12 champ to the bucks already impressive resume

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Classy gesture at the end of this game by Perine.

Oklahoma looked dominating over a very decent OK State team. True offensive shootout until OK took over the game.

This just solidifies OSUs resume based on how they handled OK at their place this year.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

Bleeding Red wrote:Classy gesture at the end of this game by Perine.

Oklahoma looked dominating over a very decent OK State team. True offensive shootout until OK took over the game.

This just solidifies OSUs resume based on how they handled OK at their place this year.
Would you like me to go ahead and label you a buckeye homer and do you want to wait for the buckeye haters to do it :lol:

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

fbnut wrote:

Would you like me to go ahead and label you a buckeye homer and do you want to wait for the buckeye haters to do it :lol:
And PSU handled ohio a much shorter period of time ago and they won the Division and are playing for a title tonight...ohio is off....So what are you trying to say?

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

fbnut wrote:

Better wait cause those people are not educated enough to talk about anything else.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

fbnut wrote:

Go ahead.....I have your label ready also lol.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

The Inspector wrote:
fbnut wrote:

And PSU handled ohio a much shorter period of time ago and they won the Division and are playing for a title tonight...ohio is off....So what are you trying to say?
Again, for you slow one.......OSU will be in. They weren't "handled" by Penn State.

Hey BOY, you never answered my question about Bammers great basketball schedule.

Return to “College Sports”