The Washington Huskies

The Inspector
Varsity

The Washington Huskies

Post by The Inspector »

Clinched their Final 4 Reservation!! :) ...The big 14 Crony will want to keep them out but wont have the nerve after all the junk they have been putting out there that some people,especially ohio and 14 HOMERS believe and lap up like a thirsty Bassett Hound..Jake was off but they ran the football for over 260 against a really good Buff D..MGaskin had around 160 and Coleman over 100...Sef was hurt so bad he should not have played and threw 3 pics..What a dedicated and tough warrior he is though :) ..UW has lost a couple of their top guys on D but are still elite on that side of the ball..Well deserved!!...Clemson has a tough one tonight if.....Va Tech takes care of the football. Jarrod Evans is better by far than any QB in the big 14 and he has big physical passcatchers in Ford ,Hodges,and Phillips. Evans has thrown for over 3000 yds and ran for over 700 under one of the great ones in Justin Fuente...They struggle overall to run it at times.Evans has thrown 26 TDs and only 5 pics. A BCarson D will throw the kitchen sink at Deshaun at if they can flush him and get him off his spot and get him down some?...They can win...DW has been VERY reluctant to run the football this season. I know why...But I wont discuss it...If Galman keeps doing what he has done recently and implement Fuller,Choice,Scott and RayRAY into their run game..Look out?But they have been loose as hell with the ball all year...If Clemson wins tonight....And PSU beats wisky in a pretty convincing way.....it should be
1)Tide
2)Clemson
3)UW
4)PSU(Would rather see USC at 3 and UW at 4) USC is easily one of the top 3 teams in the country. This bumbling bunch of political hacks and liars and said every week that they want to get the best 4 teams in there!! I cry baloney. if that was the case you put them no matter what happened to them early. Certainly ohio is not one of the best considering who they have played in reality and how they have played against a overall crap schedule

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Re: The Washington Huskies

Post by Bleeding Red »

Washington beat a hapless Colorado team playing their 2nd string QB.

Yeah, great win. Even better strength of schedule. The,PAC12 was terrible this year. Can't wait to see a Washington get creamed in the first round.

That game had the most atrocious tackling I've ever seen. By both teams.

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

Purdie,The Illini,mary,Rut.msu,Indy,Gopher,Hawks,Corn,NW....That is hapless...70% of this Conference had a combined 48 wins between them :lol: :lol: The only reason The number was this high is because over half of their wins came against each other :lol: ...In truth the big 14 was horrible again and is the Worst Power 5 Conference from top to bottom and in reality it is not close.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

I thought I might waste 5 minutes of time looking at this thread....and I did. :roll:

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I'LL NEVER GET THAT TIME BACK EITHER DAZED.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

The Inspector wrote:Purdie,The Illini,mary,Rut.msu,Indy,Gopher,Hawks,Corn,NW....That is hapless...70% of this Conference had a combined 48 wins between them :lol: :lol: The only reason The number was this high is because over half of their wins came against each other :lol: ...In truth the big 14 was horrible again and is the Worst Power 5 Conference from top to bottom and in reality it is not close.
Too bad all the analysts making the big bucks feel as if the Big 10 is clearly the best conference in the country. I know you hate it boy, but it is what it is.

Clearly, the best. Even the SEC blowhards can't argue.

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

Bleeding Red wrote:
The Inspector wrote:Purdie,The Illini,mary,Rut.msu,Indy,Gopher,Hawks,Corn,NW....That is hapless...70% of this Conference had a combined 48 wins between them :lol: :lol: The only reason The number was this high is because over half of their wins came against each other :lol: ...In truth the big 14 was horrible again and is the Worst Power 5 Conference from top to bottom and in reality it is not close.
Too bad all the analysts making the big bucks feel as if the Big 10 is clearly the best conference in the country. I know you hate it boy, but it is what it is.

Hard to argue Rut, Illini, MSU, purdue are NOT bad football teams... record proves it. Mary, NW, indy, minnie, black shirts and steeler wannabes bowl eligible due to schedules.

But since the talking heads say what homers want to tear its gotta be truth. :shock: :shock: :shock:

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

Raiderball wrote:
Bleeding Red wrote:

Hard to argue Rut, Illini, MSU, purdue are NOT bad football teams... record proves it. Mary, NW, indy, minnie, black shirts and steeler wannabes bowl eligible due to schedules.

But since the talking heads say what homers want to tear its gotta be truth. :shock: :shock: :shock:
Funny it was always the truth when they said other conferences were the best

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

Bleeding Red wrote:

I dont agree boy and I have forgot more than you ever knew in the time it took me to take my bleeding red this morning.Boy

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

fbnut wrote:
Raiderball wrote:
Bleeding Red wrote: Too bad all the analysts making the big bucks feel as if the Big 10 is clearly the best conference in the country. I know you hate it boy, but it is what it is.

Funny it was always the truth when they said other conferences were the best

Truth. Even with Vandy, UK, SC and the others sucking it up, the rest of the conference carried the SEC as the best in years past.

It's no different now in the Big 10. They have their flakes, but overall clearly the best top to bottom.

4 teams in the top 8.......easy discussion here.

Return to “College Sports”