CFB: MAC CHAMPIONSHIP - Ohio's comeback falls short against Western Michigan 29-23

Valenth
SEOP

CFB: MAC CHAMPIONSHIP - Ohio's comeback falls short against Western Michigan 29-23

Post by Valenth »

What a Game! Ohio Came to play tonight!

Western Michigan's New Years Bowl Hopes remain alive.

Congrats to Western Michigan on a Perfect 13-0.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Re: CFB: MAC CHAMPIONSHIP - Ohio's comeback falls short against Western Michigan 29-23

Post by Chieftain2009 »

What a game this was!! I love PJ Fleck, he's so much fun to watch on that sideline.

There is no logical reason they should not be in the Cotton Bowl representing the Group of 5.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: CFB: MAC CHAMPIONSHIP - Ohio's comeback falls short against Western Michigan 29-23

Post by noreply66 »

OU played a good game

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

sounds like a dandy, been down with a stomach virus since Monday. gotta catch up on some college football that's been recorded.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

This was much closer than I thought it would be. WM is the darling of the media right now. In a couple of years they'll be irrelevant like Northern Illinois. Remember them?

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

dazed&confused wrote:This was much closer than I thought it would be. WM is the darling of the media right now. In a couple of years they'll be irrelevant like Northern Illinois. Remember them?
Couple of questions for d and c because I realize that you are only 1 of just a few who could answer questions so tricky. I was wondering how many big 14 squads WMU knocked off this year?...Was it 1 or 2...I kind of forget :lol: ...but I knew you would know,and as with all ohio and 14 HOMERS,the EXCUSE to go with it....Also...Who is Michigan and the ohio bucks playing today on CHAMPIONSHIP SATURDAY?....I seem to be not able to find it anywhere who they have today

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

dazed&confused wrote:This was much closer than I thought it would be. WM is the darling of the media right now. In a couple of years they'll be irrelevant like Northern Illinois. Remember them?
The MAC can play some good ball

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

The Inspector wrote:
Couple of questions for d and c because I realize that you are only 1 of just a few who could answer questions so tricky. I was wondering how many big 14 squads WMU knocked off this year?...Was it 1 or 2...I kind of forget :lol: ...but I knew you would know,and as with all ohio and 14 HOMERS,the EXCUSE to go with it....Also...Who is Michigan and the ohio bucks playing today on CHAMPIONSHIP SATURDAY?....I seem to be not able to find it anywhere who they have today

I think it was 2. I wont hesitate to tell you. And there was no excuse for it... The B1G teams lost those games :)

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

WM would be a good fit in the B1G this year, no doubt. They could also kick a few arses in the SEC, again, this year. But they couldn't hang with any Power 5 conferences year in and out.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse

Return to “College Sports”