CFB: #6 Wisconsin handles Minnesota 31-17

Valenth
SEOP

CFB: #6 Wisconsin handles Minnesota 31-17

Post by Valenth »

Another win to Win the West. And Penn State wins the east with their victory over Sparty.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Re: CFB: #6 Wisconsin handles Minnesota 31-17

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Good win for Wisconsin taking them into the B1G Champ game.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Badger with a big win

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

Chieftain2009 wrote:Good win for Wisconsin taking them into the B1G Champ game.
Did you watch any of this fiasco?... :lol: :lol: .....My God

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

The Inspector wrote:
Did you watch any of this fiasco?... :lol: :lol: .....My God
No, I actually didn't! I'm just saying it's a quality win (simply because Minnesota has a winning record).

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

Mitch threw 4 pics :lol: :lol: .....late :lol: :lol: :lol: ....Against this great defense.....wisky ranked where they are is THE biggest injustice I have ever seen.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

If bammer had to play either one of these team up north they would have stayed in their hotel.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

The Inspector wrote:Mitch threw 4 pics :lol: :lol: .....late :lol: :lol: :lol: ....Against this great defense.....wisky ranked where they are is THE biggest injustice I have ever seen.
I don't think Wisconsin is the 6th best team in the country. BUT, it can't be the biggest injustice, don't forget that at one point this season, Texas A&M was #4.

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

TAM had came off games where they had played and beaten then #17 Arkansas and then # 9 Tennessee. Then the Tide.TAM actually lead early in the 2nd half before they got beat up and injury bug took over which they never recovered from. Same happened to the Ole Miss,Tennessee,Florida,LSU,Fla St,among others. The Gauntlet in the better Leagues creates an attrition war

wisky at #6 is a crime.An absolute fiasco. A joke. Just because they played UM and ohio tough? :lol: ....They still lost. Who have they beaten besides LSU in a quasi Home Game at Lambeau when the Hat was there?....a joke by a joke committee

UM at #5 is a joke. An injustice. 1st of all they are not that good. Name 1 thing they do well besides play pretty physical on Defense and I suppose they cover OK but who would know for sure considering their opponents?....Base it on Barrett and ohios air attack?.. :lol: .....They have lost 2 out of their last 3 games to an Avg Hawk bunch and to a decent ohio team and havent looked well in doing it. They struggled with a terrible msu team a few weeks back in the 2nd half and they struggled beating a poor Indy team recently. They are slow and inept on Offense. They cant run the ball at all and they wont throw it well against anyone who can play. Plus they struggled mightily stopping the only decent offense they have played all year in Colorado. The Buffs gave this game away with the punting game and Sef got hurt

The INJUSTICE of PSU being left out of the college playoffs after they have won the DIVISION and if they win The Conference Chip and ohio is let in will reverberate all over this country. Plus....PSU kicked ohios butt....The ohio buckeyes cannot finish any HIGHER than 3RD in their own weak Conference this year yet they are ranked 2nd in the country?.... :lol: :lol: ....Come on now....If UW and Clemson win they are in. Clemson SHOULD be in anyhow. IF PSU wins the 14 and are shut out of the playoffs and a less than stellar osu is let in,i cant wait to watch that "marinate" a little around this country :lol: ....Ask yourself this question. There are others going to be left out who fit this bill. But who is the better football team right now? PSU or ohio?

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Looking for a good battle between Penn St. and Wisconsin

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

Almost forgot.....The Nebraska Cornhuskers are the biggest (Joke is on YOU college football fans)of this year. Dont deserve a sniff of any rankings,much less to be in the top 10 like they were :lol: ...This jury and the FA Foreman showed their true colors and their aim and objectives there....BTW reply....what does an oaf mean when he says that I am a POS?....

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Chieftain2009 wrote:
The Inspector wrote:Mitch threw 4 pics :lol: :lol: .....late :lol: :lol: :lol: ....Against this great defense.....wisky ranked where they are is THE biggest injustice I have ever seen.
I don't think Wisconsin is the 6th best team in the country. BUT, it can't be the biggest injustice, don't forget that at one point this season, Texas A&M was #4.
A&M was and is a joke

Return to “College Sports”