Wisconsin

The Inspector
Varsity

Wisconsin

Post by The Inspector »

Not anywhere near deserving to be in the Top 10. Some reasons why. The 9 teams they have beaten have a combined 51-55 record .
1) 1 quality W..vs the 9th best team in the land in LSU
2) They have beat #122 Akron who is 5-6. They beat #133 Ga St 23-17 who is 3-8. They beat #54 msu who is 3-8. They beat #95 Illinois who is 3-8. They beat #118 Purdie who is 3-8. They beat #42 Northwestern who is 5-6. They have beaten #29 and #30 Neb(ranked way high) and are getting ready to play and beat #44 Minny. That will be 7 wins over weak sisters in the Little 10. 6 wins total coming over teams with losing records. Wisky gets all this credit as a great Defensive team :lol: ...Out of 128 teams..LSU is # 97 in Total Offense,Akron is # 57,Ga. St. is #120,msu is #74,Corn is #73,Illini are #124,Iowa is #121,NW is #82,Purdie is #72,Minny is #95. These arent typos. These are the teams that wisky has played and beaten. These are the teams they get the credit for beating as this great defense. Baloney
3)They have thrown for less than 200 yds in a game 6 times. 13 TDs and 10 pics on the season. 88 yds with 1 TD and 3 Pics vs UM. They did throw it around for over 200 against Iowa,Akron,and ohio but these teams arent exactly Alabama in their back end.
4) Of course than ran it all over the place on Akron,Illini,Neb,and ohio. Again not exactly dominating teams against the run. But they averaged less than 4 yds Per carry against Purdie. Less than 4 yds Per carry vs Ga St :lol: .Against Northwestern they averaged 3.3 yards per carry. Against Iowa they averaged 3.4 yards per carry. Against LSU they averaged 3.2 yds per carry. Against msu they averaged 3 yds per carry. Against Michigan they averaged 2.4 yds per carry

These are things that make up the 6th best team in the country?..Come on now?....They have won against weak competition..Sans LSU. Went up against some extremely poor offenses with poor QB play. Ohio and Michigan can be pretty good on offense at times depending on who they play. Other times not so much. Weaknesses on these 2 teams can be exploited with question. But wisky gets more credit for losing games than anyone I have ever seen. Wonder why?...Offensively I have very rarely seen a team who have played as poor of a schedule except for LSU,ohio,and Michigan, be as terrible on offense as Wisky is. And they lost to 2 0f the 3 best teams they play. Cant throw it,play some of the worst offenses in America,cant run it and still ranked # 6. Pitiful and political

JV Team

Re: Wisconsin

Post by 1906 »

come on coach your love for the SEC IS WELL NOTED!!

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

Love College Football!! Love to be entertained by all kinds of teams all over this country! Of course the SEC is by far the BEST conference in America and have been for a long time. Even though they are obviously a little been down right now. But I love to watch those elite PAC-12 teams go at it!! Love the ACC also ! Love the B1G 10 shootouts....Love AAC football! Mountain west!! Entertaining!! I watch the FCS Playoffs every year and I watch D-2,D-3,and NAIA football. Entertaining :) ...The big 14?...Not so entertaining..ohio and UM are pretty decent squads. psu has turned things around some and wisky is average in reality. But the rest of the Conference is very weak,very boring,and the bottom half of the conference is downright terrible. And has been for awhile. And yet the politics of this jury and The Foreman rewards them and has 4 of these teams in the top 7 of THIS WHOLE Country :lol: :lol: ..The joke is on Real college football fans like me. They even had Corn in the top 10 there for awhile :lol:

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

But you know Big 14 homers don't want to here facts

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

Raiderball wrote:But you know Big 14 homers don't want to here facts
:lol:
No way!! :lol: ...Facts would get in the way of their HOMER :lol: ...But when you play BG,Tulsa,msu,Indy,Corn,psu,wisky,Rut,mary,Thee fighting Fitzgeralds,and ,of course knock off Sooner you have HOMERS extending and falling out of everywhere :lol: ...What a schedule!! Or if you would discuss how the Fighting Tommy Armstrongs and Corn are getting upset...the 16th ranked team in the country by FA BARRY Buffoon..And at one time the 10th?.. :lol: ....ohio cant draft Corn anymore and that frontrunning. Of course the Hawks beat UM but lost to N.DAK.ST.....Watching jake and Luke play the QB position and then watching Tommy and CJ...The contrast between them and these teams?...The big 14 is horrible in reality and I wouldnt have 1 of them in the playoffs to be honest

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

Gophers up by 10 at half

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

Mitch is the Worst D-1 college QB i believe I have ever seen :lol: :lol: ..He is the only guy that Coaches tell their D guys not to sack him...Make sure he throws it :lol: ..And Houston is not far off

Return to “College Sports”