#3 MICHIGAN @ #2 OHIO STATE, IN THE SHOE !!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

#3 MICHIGAN @ #2 OHIO STATE, IN THE SHOE !!!!!!!!!!!

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

BOTH PLAYED POORLY IN WINS OVER TEAMS THEY SHOULD HAVE THROTTLED. BOTH PLAYED POORLY IN IN-CLIMATE WEATHER. AND FRANKLY I THINK BOTH BUCKLED SOME UNDER THE PRESSURE TO OVERWHELM THEIR OPPONENTS, AND IN THE PROCESS PLAYED NOT TO LOSE. OHIO STATE HAD A VERY TOUGH TIME WITH A VERY GAME SPARTY SQUAD, AND MICHIGAN HAD THEIR HANDS FULL WITH A HOOSIER SQUAD COMING INTO THE LIGHT AGAIN.

BUT IT'S HERE BABY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE ONE WE ALL BEEN WAITIN FOR.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Omega
SEOPS H

Re: #3 MICHIGAN @ #2 OHIO STATE, IN THE SHOE !!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Omega »

THE GAME. A lot on the line for both teams. Possible CFP berth versus a trip to Orlando or Tampa. Pride and bragging rights, yet the rivalry seems to have lost something that was once good over the years.

This years outcome will once again be determined along the line of scrimmage and here Michigan seems to have the edge in consistency. I got to go with TSUN 24 TOSU 13.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

This game will be one for the AGES!

I think Ohio State comes out Prepared, they come out swinging and fighting. Unlike last week.... They open up the playbook and spread out Michigians defense which will allow the running game to be successful. This will be a Physical, knock out drag out, SLOBBERKNOCKER! I think Ohio State wins 42-17.

I still believe that the Buckeyes were overlooking Sparty due to their 3-7 record. Looking to this specific game.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

They key to the game will be Barrett running the ball imo.If ttun can stop it they win, if not Bucks will inch closer in the series record.Hope and pray for decent weather because we all know the Bucks struggle in cold windy conditions.Home field and a back up QB spells dome for biff the wolverine.Bucks win 21-7
Last edited by cbolt on Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

cbolt wrote:They key to the game will be Barrett running the ball imo.If ttun can stop it they win, if not Bucks will inch closer in the series record.Hope and pray for decent weather because the Bucks always struggle in cold windy conditions.
Better key is Webber and Samuel running more than Barrett. As well as the OSU defense limiting 15 yard + plays. Then not allowing Peppers to break a long return.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I think they will be ready for Weber and Samuel but when Barrett runs it opens eveything else and they usually win,tough for the defense to lock down them other guys then Barrett squirts out of there for a big gain.Hairy will probably employ a spy.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

I don't understand how Samuel makes an impact in the first half to only disappear in the second half. Poor playcalling.

I think OSU can win, but the poor play of Barrett throwing the ball along with not keeping Samuel involved the entire game scares me.

Urban is becoming Tressel with a lead. Before you criticize that, I realize there is an OC calling the plays but he still reports to Urban.

They should have blown the doors off Mich St. I think The Game will be very close and we need *ichigan to self implode inside a loud Shoe with the backup QB.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

NAME CAR YDS AVG LONG TD
Mike Weber 166 1046 6.3 52 8
J.T. Barrett 164 722 4.4 35 8
Curtis Samuel 84 650 7.7 74 (TD) 7

If Weber and Samuel running the ball that then can make Barrett more effective as a passer. Means they are controlling the line of scrimmage. Then making Barrett more effective when he runs or passes. When Barrett runs he takes a lot of hard hits. As it will be a cold weather game and neither team is passing very well. Weber and Samuel are weapons so use them. Time to let it go and use plays that they have not used all year. This is National Championship Game 1. Zeke ran wild on the last run.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

cbolt wrote:They key to the game will be Barrett running the ball imo.If ttun can stop it they win, if not Bucks will inch closer in the series record.Hope and pray for decent weather because we all know the Bucks struggle in cold windy conditions.Home field and a back up QB spells dome for biff the wolverine.Bucks win 21-7
The long range weather forecast for 43210 is high 43 with a 50% chance of precip. Not fortuitous.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

HOMER EXCUSE LIST.....1) Bad Play-calling(Ed's an idiot...Just look how good we would be if the Pontif called the shots or The HOMERS HERO HERMAN
2) Bad Offensive line play....Ed did a great job with the O-Line...cant call plays or we would be great
3) JT runs too much. JT doesnt run enough. Dont take shots down field. JT is injured...Blah and a Blah and a Blah
4) Dont run Weber enough. Dont use Samuels enough.... :lol:
5) we need to get THE TIDE and others up North to do battle in all those cold weather games ohio and others play...all 1 or 2
6) We dont play well in the cold ..thats enough for now

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

Could Ohio State be holding their hand back and not Showing their cards? I keep wondering... were just going to have to see!

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

Valenth wrote:Could Ohio State be holding their hand back and not Showing their cards? I keep wondering... were just going to have to see!
Yea thats it

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

The Inspector wrote:
Valenth wrote:Could Ohio State be holding their hand back and not Showing their cards? I keep wondering... were just going to have to see!
Yea thats it

And If Ohio State loses miserably, Ill be the first to mention it. You do know that about me.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Meatchicken better get the Bucks this year. With all those seniors graduating [none were good enough to leave early] Hairball will have to rebuild again.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The Inspector wrote:HOMER EXCUSE LIST.....1) Bad Play-calling(Ed's an idiot...Just look how good we would be if the Pontif called the shots or The HOMERS HERO HERMAN
2) Bad Offensive line play....Ed did a great job with the O-Line...cant call plays or we would be great
3) JT runs too much. JT doesnt run enough. Dont take shots down field. JT is injured...Blah and a Blah and a Blah
4) Dont run Weber enough. Dont use Samuels enough.... :lol:
5) we need to get THE TIDE and others up North to do battle in all those cold weather games ohio and others play...all 1 or 2
6) We dont play well in the cold ..thats enough for now

Homer fact list
1. Ohio State Buckeyes are rated #2 in the nation.
2. Always room to improve

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

bammer vs D3 teams......... is a joke for sure

Northern coach, Florida, Georgia players just can't win with just bammer players.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
route7
Freshman Team

Post by route7 »

I believe this game comes down to coaching. We have one with a multitude of success with multiple different teams. We have another, a homer, who came back to coach his alma mater and is in his second season with the team after a stint in the NFL. It is simple. Urban Meyer is a much better coach and I think that Ohio State will run away with it in the end. The first half will be tightly contested but eventually the Buckeyes will come out on top big at 41-17

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

let's face it gang, jt barrett can't hit a moose in the rearend right now with a bass fiddle. he either underthrows or overthrows open recievers. or throws out of bounds when you are on a pattern towards the sidelines. he is a very deceptive runner. but not overly fast. and he does not need to be the majority of our running game. we have 2 backs plenty capable. our line play on both sides of the ball was atrocious. and we have to play way better overall. I have no idea why but young bait mentioned this to me about urban clamming up in inclimate weather games. and you know it's very true. we are very young, after losing 14 starters to the nfl, but still have the horses to beat anybody in the country. I don't understand how a team can beat Oklahoma, Wisconsin and Nebraska like we did, and play so underwhelming against sparty. ----------------- but despite the record it's still sparty. Michigan barely beat them as well. only a turnover at the end of regulation that went for a td inflated that score a bit. but you gotta play all 60 minutes.i think both teams were caught with their bloomers on backwards eyeing this game and got bit. it has all the makings of a game of the century, it really does like the November 18, 2006 game. but who knows which team will show up on both sidelines. Indiana and Michigan state are 2 very tough ball teams. I have no idea why sparty struggled so this year. but Indiana is definitely a team on the rise. and can never be overlooked. I believe if we are more creative on offense, jt lays off the 2 litres of mountain dew before the game and we tackle better we win this. if not it could be a long afternoon in the shoe. you could not have anymore at stake than these 2, but both sleepwalked their way through last week. if this one don't fire you up as a player, you should be on the sidelines.they have to be much more prepared mentally and win this game 1 play at a game, and it begins with solid fundamentals and execution. I look for this to be a closely contested dogfight, that either team can win. but I'd sure like to see the buckeyes hitting on all cylinders Saturday.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Ohio State has to contain Peppers and get massive pressure on the backup QB. If it's decent weather the Buckeye offense has to be much more aggressive - open up the playbook. In order for the Buckeyes to be successful Barrett has to run the ball but not when it's so obvious and predictable. I like when he scrambles - much more dangerous because it's not planned, harder to defend. When we have a receiver like Noah Brown I do NOT understand why he doesn't get more balls thrown to him. Buckeyes with way too many weapons not to put some points on the board against *ichigan.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

I thinkthe Bucks win this one by 10. Yea, I know inspector, Homer.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse

Return to “College Sports”