NCAA Basketball New 30 sec. clock

Between the Lines
Freshman Team

NCAA Basketball New 30 sec. clock

Post by Between the Lines »

As Ohio State opens against Walsh tomorrow, what does everyone think about the NCAA changing the 35 sec clock to 30 sec for the 2015/2016 season. Do you think 5 sec. will make any impact on the game ? I've seen some defenses force a clock violation, cutting it to 30 could help fast defensive teams force turnovers. Also offense will have to think about a look to shoot at 20/25 sec. ? Any opinion ?

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: NCAA Basketball New 30 sec. clock

Post by noreply66 »

I like it

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

I am an old curmudgeon. I say bring back Dean Smith, Phil Ford, and the four corner offense. Forty plus years ago, the game of basketball was one of finesse, not running off tackle into the lane. Shot clock, pishaw!

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Omega wrote:I am an old curmudgeon. I say bring back Dean Smith, Phil Ford, and the four corner offense. Forty plus years ago, the game of basketball was one of finesse, not running off tackle into the lane. Shot clock, pishaw!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yea I know that feeling but I classify myself as an old fart. But I don't want to see the Four Corners ever again. I would like to see the NCAA do away with one and done. Either let kids commit to the NBA right out of HS or make 'em stay through junior year.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
JV Team

Post by 1906 »

agree

Return to “College Sports”