Clemson vs florida state

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Clemson vs florida state

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Thoughts? Im taking florida state i believe they somehow pull this out and knocked clemson right down the list..

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
Valenth
SEOP

Re: Clemson vs florida state

Post by Valenth »

Dalvin Cook is the only true weapon FSU has. He will have to rush for 200+ yards to win or even contend. Clemson's defense is fairly good. But I honestly dont see FSU winning this game...

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Florida State just doesn't have the guns to get the win.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I CAN'T BELIEVE OLE BAIT IS SAYING THIS BUT=========== ''GO NOLES BEAT THEM TIGERS''.
NOW I GOTTA WARSH MY MOUTH OUT WITH SOME IRISH SPRING SOAP AND LUZIANNE SWEET TEA.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

FSU is banged up a bit. But, I think this is the first year in awhile that Clemson beats them.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I HOPE NOT CHEIF.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Clemson is just 30 miles down the road from me. Surprisingly not a whole lot of talk about the game on local media except for the status of the parking lots (mud) around Death Valley. Of course Sweeny usually keeps a low profile and despite Clemson's strong play, most of South Carolina is Gamecock country. The Tigers should prevail by 28-17. Deshaun Watson is the real deal. Think Braxton Miller with a sound shoulder. A win over FSU should about guarantee Clemson a spot in the CFP. Sorry, I do not see an act of Clemsoning this season.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
Bird Dog
All Conference

Post by Bird Dog »

They should win this game and if they do, like Omega said it should be smooth sailing to the payoffs.

ACCBiggz
JV Team

Post by ACCBiggz »

Clemson should win handily, but to suggest FSU doesn't have the weapons or that Cook is the only weapon is high comedy. They are very talented.

They are deep at RB. Yes, Cook is the best overall back and one of the best in the nation but Pender, Vickers, Patrick are all quality. Patrick looked fantastic last week. WR corp is probably one of the stronger ones in the nation as far as 1-4 or even 5 and 6. They just lack that for sure, go-to, #1 receiver like with Benjamin or Greene. But if they spread the ball around all are threats, and if Maguire starts he has his #1 in Rudolph.

Clemson will win because their front 7 on defense should dominate FSU's struggling, young OL. If Golson starts he will be forced into mistakes, and if it's Maguire he will be a sitting duck in the pocket. FSU is certainly capable of pulling off the upset, but when a DL holds such a stark advantage I will almost always shy away from making the upset pick.

Defensive playmakers like Jalen Ramsey will have to come up big with turnovers for the Noles to have a chance.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

GO NOLES !!!!!!!!!!!!!. ONLY BECAUSE CLEMSON IS AHEAD OF OHIO STATE.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:GO NOLES !!!!!!!!!!!!!. ONLY BECAUSE CLEMSON IS AHEAD OF OHIO STATE.

I agree 100% but hell let the tigers win that will keep another sec team out.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Clemson 23 FSU 13. An old fashion sloberknocker. Clemson is legit.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Clemson proved me wrong and should sail right into the playoff's

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

dadgummit I was a noles fan yesterday.

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

Clemson-FSU was a grown man football game. As was Bama-LSU. 2 most physical football games I have seen for quite a while.

Return to “College Sports”