joke

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

joke

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

3 LOCAL GUYS GET CUT BY THEIR NFL FOOTBALL TEAMS:
One was a Bengal who was from Columbus,OH. One was a Steeler he was the from Cincinnati area. And the 3rd was from Harlan County, Ky. He had got cut by the Browns.They decide to stop at a watering hole in Ironton,Ohio before they all split and go their seperate ways. The one from The Bengals walks up to the bar and tells the bartender. Give me a JD n water. The barkeep looks at him and says i'm new here what's a JD n water. The ex Bengal says you know Jack Daniels n water. Hearing this the Steeler says give me a JB n c. The bartender says what's a JB n c. He says you know a Jim Bean n coke. The place kicker from Harlan, ky. Who just got cut by the Browns comes trotting up. He says hey barkeep give me a 15, The bartender says what in the sam hill is a 15---The Brown says you know a 7 n 7. Go Bengals Who-Dey.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Omega
SEOPS H

Re: joke

Post by Omega »

Pretty good Mr. Bait. But beware if you ever get lost in Southeast Kentucky. There are historical facts to back up the term "Bloody Harlan"' I spent a week there one afternoon.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Re: joke

Post by 1987chieftains »

thats good ytb!! gotta love the brownies!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AT THE RESERVATION

Return to “College Sports”