Varsity

CMcCaffrey and The Hawkeyes

Post by The Inspector »

Come on :lol: You know the Hawks arent real good but come on?? :lol:

Valenth
SEOP

Re: CMcCaffrey and The Hawkeyes

Post by Valenth »

The Inspector wrote:Come on :lol: You know the Hawks arent real good but come on?? :lol:
Its a beatdown... Its obvious Iowa... Like Florida, Michigan State and Oklahoma... are way Overrated.

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

Are you saying that Oklahoma is over-rated because Clemson took it to them?...nonsense...HOMERS trying to make excuses and justify their reasoning why osu is a final 4 team is sickening. Fla is not worth a sh$$. Neither is Msu...But Oklahoma?..Come on

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

Oklahoma lost to a 4 win Texas Team... They didnt play a 13th conference Championship game... Oklahoma had more resting and preparation time to figure Clemson out.... Oklahoma got worn out half way through the game. Those are my reasons

Bird Dog
All Conference

Post by Bird Dog »

Florida was worth something to you all in your SEC championship game. Ha what a joke

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

Besides, me trying to validate Ohio State is total hindsight... I thought Stabford deserved it over Oklahoma. And you cant take away the fact Ohio States loss was a way better loss than Oklahomas.

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

Any of you HOMERS actually watch the Red River Rivalry game this year?

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

despite Florida being the SEC East Champion... using a PED pushing QB to get by Tennessee and Kentucky... Games which they should have lost... and barely beating Florida International and Vanderbilt... and who can forget the Gators dropping a Deuce against an average FSU team.

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

The Inspector wrote:Any of you HOMERS actually watch the Red River Rivalry game this year?

Cmon Inspector... im not a Homer... Im just stating who I truly think who deserved to be in the Playoff... You gotta agree, the SemiFinal games were booooorrrriiinnggggg.

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

Valenth wrote:despite Florida being the SEC East Champion... using a PED pushing QB to get by Tennessee and Kentucky... Games which they should have lost... and barely beating Florida International and Vanderbilt... and who can forget the Gators dropping a Deuce against an average FSU team.
What does that have to do about the Red River Rivalry game??.. :lol:

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

I did watch the Red River Rivalry game... Texas flat outplayed Oklahoma.... but Still it was an UGLY UGLY LOSS

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

The Inspector wrote:
Valenth wrote:despite Florida being the SEC East Champion... using a PED pushing QB to get by Tennessee and Kentucky... Games which they should have lost... and barely beating Florida International and Vanderbilt... and who can forget the Gators dropping a Deuce against an average FSU team.
What does that have to do about the Red River Rivalry game??.. :lol:
You didnt give me a chance to post it!

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

Val...The Sooners were up 17-16 at half! No i dont think it was boring...Nor do I think Bamas performance was boring. Any smart football person did know that Msu wasnt worth a darn in reality. They cant run it. Cook?.. :lol: ..Cant stop the throw game either. But no..Not boring to me...Maybe to a HOMER

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Trying to get back to the original topic, McCaffrey is indeed special. The young man seems to have a sixth sense on the football field.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

He has great vision. So versatile and so explosive

Bird Dog
All Conference

Post by Bird Dog »

This will be Kirk Ferentz and Iowa's 4th straight bowl loss.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Omega wrote:Trying to get back to the original topic, McCaffrey is indeed special. The young man seems to have a sixth sense on the football field.
he is looking good
Why does Stanford have a tree on their helmets?

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Bird Dog
All Conference

Post by Bird Dog »

I think it's their mascot

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Don't forget that the hapless offensive Gators gave Bama all they wanted for 3 quarters in the Sec championship!

That great Florida defense gave up 41 to a team that couldn't score more than 14 on OSU!!!

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

The Inspector wrote:Val...The Sooners were up 17-16 at half! No i dont think it was boring...Nor do I think Bamas performance was boring. Any smart football person did know that Msu wasnt worth a darn in reality. They cant run it. Cook?.. :lol: ..Cant stop the throw game either. But no..Not boring to me...Maybe to a HOMER
When one team scores and the other team doesnt have an answer for it.. it gets depressing. And I agree Michigan State won on a couple Fluke plays. Michigan State was never a Top 4... or top 10 team.

Return to “College Sports”