SEOPS H

Re: Ohio State takes down Notre Dame 44-28 in the Fiesta Bowl

Post by Raiderball »

ND = overrated

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

ND did have a lot of injuries and played Stanford and Clemson tough... I do give the Irish that

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

If ND had all starters the whole year they would have been undefeated and Clemson would not be at the top

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

Tom Osborne

1 hr · Waverly, OH ·

Congratulations to the Notre Dame Fighting Irish on another Fine year of Football.==== And Congratulations to Thee Ohio State Buckeyes again on an Amazing season of Football. One loss by a field goal to a final 4 team MSU. I know it's not open to discussion, and we had our chance and blew it. But I still think top to bottom Ohio State is still the Best Team in the Country. I realize Clemson is Undefeated. Take nothing away from that, They are awesome. But I still think overall the Buckeyes still are the Team to beat. I hated to see Bosa and Washington not in there, Because that would have stopped half the passing game of Notre Dame. But it is what it is. And the Golden Domers had plenty of injury problems as well.I told My wife when I saw the replay, That boy just blew his ACL out. I hope that's not the case with the Fine Notre Dame Linebacker that got hurt.I hate to see anybody get hurt from any team. But that's Football.It's not a contact sport. It's a collision sport. And finally good luck to the Ohio State Players leaving for the NFL. And we hope you have wonderful careers there as well.====OZZIE

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

Return to “College Sports”