CFB National Championship - #1 Clemson vs #2 Alabama - Jan 11th at 7:30pm on ESPN

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Re: CFB National Championship - #1 Clemson vs #2 Alabama - Jan 11th at 7:30pm on ESPN

Post by Bleeding Red »

The Inspector wrote:
TRENCHFOOT wrote:Injector, have you ever seen Mr. Bait, or know him? I don't think he's even hinting to cry! And yes I care about Ironton for one, One of the most respected High School programs in all of Ohio. In my book your nick name to me just went from The Injector to "URKEL"!! I gave you some benefit of the doubt, but man, you are besides the point. Nothing but a Buckeye picking fool, that don't know jack squat. Urkel, I think you better get a clue. Come down URKEL the clown, there's no circus in town!!!! :lol: :lol: DID I DO THAT??!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Actually...Yes Trenchy. I will get back to you later. Myself and Tiger Bait have met and TO was a very nice guy and loves his Tigers! He bacame close to one of my late great friends through social media. That :lol: s how I met him. And he knows who I am too. I was just busting his chops some :lol: ....If I upset you Bait I apologize. Keep doing what you do and keep cheering for those Tigers,Buckeyes,and cough cough..Bengals!!

You must have been friends with Ole Morgan......aka BOO, Maltese Falcon, TerryGirl and all of the other usernames he had on here and used to get people he didnt like to mouth off and get them banned as a mod.

Yeah I can see where you would fit right in with that crew.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Re: CFB National Championship - #1 Clemson vs #2 Alabama - Jan 11th at 7:30pm on ESPN

Post by Bleeding Red »

The Inspector = The General.

I am not sure why anyone is even responding to his posts. Stop responding and he will go away, or create a new username. He can't get satisfaction from us Buckeye fans if we ignore him.

Pretty chicken sh!t to be honest....ran his chops all last football season about the mighty SEC. When the mighty SEC got their little butts spanked in the major bowls (primarily against the lowly B1G) he disappeared. He cant handle the heat so he ran.

Just ignore him.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

The Inspector wrote:My goodness Bait! You are not going to cry are you? No one is making fun of you. You obviously have this thing against Bama and THE Vaunted SEC. And you admitted you are a HOMER and you said you cant help it. Thats the 1st step to recovery. But...I dont care and Nobody I know cares about the Ironton Tigers and their Tiger paw and their Tiger alley and that dump they played in or anything else.....I am a Waverly fan
yeah dude I'm all tored up. and I feel kinda jiggly inside. and I don't need to recover from anything. and it sounds to ole bait like yer a bit jealous.but I do believe i'll get over it.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

The Inspector wrote:
TRENCHFOOT wrote:Injector, have you ever seen Mr. Bait, or know him? I don't think he's even hinting to cry! And yes I care about Ironton for one, One of the most respected High School programs in all of Ohio. In my book your nick name to me just went from The Injector to "URKEL"!! I gave you some benefit of the doubt, but man, you are besides the point. Nothing but a Buckeye picking fool, that don't know jack squat. Urkel, I think you better get a clue. Come down URKEL the clown, there's no circus in town!!!! :lol: :lol: DID I DO THAT??!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Actually...Yes Trenchy. I will get back to you later. Myself and Tiger Bait have met and TO was a very nice guy and loves his Tigers! He bacame close to one of my late great friends through social media. That :lol: s how I met him. And he knows who I am too. I was just busting his chops some :lol: ....If I upset you Bait I apologize. Keep doing what you do and keep cheering for those Tigers,Buckeyes,and cough cough..Bengals!!

man you didn't upset me a lil bit. and yes I know who you are and I miss our ole mutual friend. I love goofing with you all.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Bleeding Red wrote:
The Inspector wrote:

You must have been friends with Ole Morgan......aka BOO, Maltese Falcon, TerryGirl and all of the other usernames he had on here and used to get people he didnt like to mouth off and get them banned as a mod.

Yeah I can see where you would fit right in with that crew.
boo ain't who we're talking about. though I was dear friends with him. and I've been to his home many times. ate many a meal beside him.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Bleeding Red wrote:The Inspector = The General.

I am not sure why anyone is even responding to his posts. Stop responding and he will go away, or create a new username. He can't get satisfaction from us Buckeye fans if we ignore him.

Pretty chicken sh!t to be honest....ran his chops all last football season about the mighty SEC. When the mighty SEC got their little butts spanked in the major bowls (primarily against the lowly B1G) he disappeared. He cant handle the heat so he ran.

Just ignore him.
Sounds like a good idea

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

osu HOMERS and Bama/SEC HATERS are kind of funny :lol: ..Having a hard week HOMERS?...Kind of knew you would :lol: ...osu SHOULD NOT have been in the 4 team playoff last year based on their regular season body of work against a poor schedule in a poor league. But...Thats last year..At least they got it right this year,albeit over the protests of that Badger Alvarez and old Dr Tom. Interested in where Kiffin will line up CRidley. And if OJ can be a force. Also...We are probably going to see just how good Deshawn is. He reminds me of a smart and instinctive Point guard in BB how he runs their O. He is a great runner and he will get down EVERY time its possible to avoid a big shot. He has a Cannon and is easily the best QB since Cam and better than most before him. The Clemson OLine was terribly inexperienced before the season started. They lost their starting center for the year but boy have they grown up including their Freshman LT. Plus Clemson is going to always try to get +1 in their run game with Watson and will and Bamas kids are going to really have to be gap sound to stop them. Alabama and their D are grown men. Clemson is going to struggle to stop Henry pounding at them..What a great pre-game Matchup! So much better than last year.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Shaq Lawson was seen participating in practice Tuesday,but with a brace on his knee.Still think Bama wins this.

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

Are you a Moderator on this site noreply?...

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

cbolt wrote:Shaq Lawson was seen participating in practice Tuesday,but with a brace on his knee.Still think Bama wins this.
Still would like to see a undefeated as champion. Would this make Clemson the 1st 15/0?

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Yep they be the one.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I HOPE THE TIGERS WIN IT ALL.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

I couldn't care less about this one unless the roof fell in on the game. Alabama vs. the last team Woody coached against? Meh!

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

well clemson tigers it's gameday baby. let's beat them bamy boys. I think it's fair to say you have all of buckeye nation behind you. and no offense to Alabama mike , who seems like a fine feller.

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

The Greatest College Football Program of all Time from college football's Greatest Conference attempting to win their 4th title in 7 years against An-ultra talented Squad who is attempting to do the unthinkable and be a perfect 15-0!! :) Wow!..What a matchup!! At least on paper.! Hopefully it will be a game for the ages. The Hammer Henry and those talented Recievers. An experienced Offensive line with a QB who has really played efficient the last 10 games. A defensive line that is the most talented and deepest I have ever seen in college football. Grown men with potentially 6-8 NFL players up front!! Experienced and faster Lbs in Ragland and Reuben Foster and the edge kids they use in their get after the QB game. Athletic in the secondary with the young kids and the veterans Jackson and Jones. Griffith and Scott are experieced kickers.
Clemson has to run DW in their run schemes. He may get hammered some. He probably doesnt weigh 195 now. But they have to run him and they will. Galman will give them hell also. Better than most backs in this country. Scott and Ray-Ray on jet sweeps. DW will get down when he is in Harms Way. Smart and athletic! But the key will be how they throw it. Have to take a couple shots down field every qtr. Tide is playing a lot more man than they ever have and are vulnerable to the deep ball. Peake,Artavis Scott,and back tonight is their top downfield threat in Deon Kane. Unless he smokes weed before the game! Watson can really throw it but his Wideouts and TE Leggett have to get separation. Defensively MAlexander and Ridley is going to be a great matchup. Clemsons DBs are not the most physical kids in the world but a couple long 6"5 kids back there who cover a lot of ground. Boulware and the LBs are physical and their front is talented but not extremely deep so they are going to need some help from Lawson.

ROLL TIDE and GO TIGERS.....Easily the 2 top teams in College Football this year and matching up as it should be!! Just as The BCS would have had it!

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Nothing to do with how tough the overrated SEC is anytime with me, but I hope Clemson wins.. But I'm the betting type and don't go with want my heart wants, so I'm still going with Bama. BUT, GO CLEMSON!!!!!!

Bird Dog
All Conference

Post by Bird Dog »

Hard to beat Alabama and the Refs

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

I think it's hilarious ESPN is trying to play this as 2005 USC vs Texas. 2005 USC would beat 2016 Alabama 52-21. Hell are worst linebacker was Clay Mattews lol

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

College needed Clemson to win but now it will be Alabama only won because Ohio State was left out

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

The underrated QB comes through again! Would rather have seen Clemson win ,but was happy for him after the journey he went through.Saban didn't look too happy after that gatorade bath :lol:. They almost looked bored at the awards ceremony.

Return to “College Sports”