CFB National Championship - #1 Clemson vs #2 Alabama - Jan 11th at 7:30pm on ESPN

Omega
SEOPS H

Re: CFB National Championship - #1 Clemson vs #2 Alabama - Jan 11th at 7:30pm on ESPN

Post by Omega »

fbnut wrote:A bunch of love for zeke at the combine today. Nfl analysis from combine today from nfl executives "zeke top back in draft"
Elliot has all the tools to have a successful NFL career. His only problem is that in the last few years, running backs seldom go real high in draft order simply because their NFL role has changed. Barring injury and stupidity, he will make enough money to set him and his family up for life.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
Bird Dog
All Conference

Re: CFB National Championship - #1 Clemson vs #2 Alabama - Jan 11th at 7:30pm on ESPN

Post by Bird Dog »

fbnut wrote:A bunch of love for zeke at the combine today. Nfl analysis from combine today from nfl executives "zeke top back in draft"
Impossible. inspector knows all and has never been wrong while bashing the Buckeyes

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Bird Dog wrote:
Impossible. inspector knows all and has never been wrong while bashing the Buckeyes
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

heard Zeke had 10' hands

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

10 1/4 inch,Him and a RB from South Carolina tied for biggest hands for running backs at the combine.

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

Henry and Elliott both ran 4.5.. Yea the feed me went 4.47. Which I was impressed by to tell you the truth. If osu and BIG 14 HOMERS want to debate in this Debating "TIME" the backup RB for the Tide outran Zeke :lol: :lol: ...After a severe injury. Gurshall ran a 4.31. After severe injuries. SEC speed.

Now Henry went 22 reps at 225. He went vertical 37 inches. He went 10"10 in the standing broad jump. He ran the 20 and 60 shuttles in great times,considering he is 6'3 and 247. Explosive athlete......Did the feed me back out of osu participate in these?...If he did what were his measurables?... I really dont know.....I did see him say how much he blocked and I saw Bosa introduce his interview by saying "Sup" :lol: :lol: :lol: ...

JTEK
All State

Post by JTEK »

The Inspector wrote:Yes...2nd round..or 3rd....You have to be REAL special to be a RB and be drafted early in the show. Fournette has another year in College and there would NOT be ANY personnel person in the NFL who would rate feed me a better prospect than Fournette!... CM had a great year. Henry was the best player on the best team. And Deshaun?... :lol: Homers should watch him play more often :lol:
Feed me looked pretty good yesterday. I forget was he a 2nd or 3rd rd pick?

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

JTEK wrote:
The Inspector wrote:Yes...2nd round..or 3rd....You have to be REAL special to be a RB and be drafted early in the show. Fournette has another year in College and there would NOT be ANY personnel person in the NFL who would rate feed me a better prospect than Fournette!... CM had a great year. Henry was the best player on the best team. And Deshaun?... :lol: Homers should watch him play more often :lol:
Feed me looked pretty good yesterday. I forget was he a 2nd or 3rd rd pick?
Huh Wonder how those nfl personnel would rate Elliot, Henry and fournette now.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

The Inspector wrote:Henry and Elliott both ran 4.5.. Yea the feed me went 4.47. Which I was impressed by to tell you the truth. If osu and BIG 14 HOMERS want to debate in this Debating "TIME" the backup RB for the Tide outran Zeke :lol: :lol: ...After a severe injury. Gurshall ran a 4.31. After severe injuries. SEC speed.

Now Henry went 22 reps at 225. He went vertical 37 inches. He went 10"10 in the standing broad jump. He ran the 20 and 60 shuttles in great times,considering he is 6'3 and 247. Explosive athlete......Did the feed me back out of osu participate in these?...If he did what were his measurables?... I really dont know.....I did see him say how much he blocked and I saw Bosa introduce his interview by saying "Sup" :lol: :lol: :lol: ...
So, how is that doubting about Zeke going for you now that he is already a stud in the NFL?

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Henry can't stay away from the fast foods. Gets the ball and run down hill into the ground. Aren't they calling him Tubby now?

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

noreply66 wrote:Henry can't stay away from the fast foods. Gets the ball and run down hill into the ground. Aren't they calling him Tubby now?
Sounds like another former Bama back.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

noreply66 wrote:Henry can't stay away from the fast foods. Gets the ball and run down hill into the ground. Aren't they calling him Tubby now?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

Chieftain2009 wrote:
The Inspector wrote:Henry and Elliott both ran 4.5.. Yea the feed me went 4.47. Which I was impressed by to tell you the truth. If osu and BIG 14 HOMERS want to debate in this Debating "TIME" the backup RB for the Tide outran Zeke :lol: :lol: ...After a severe injury. Gurshall ran a 4.31. After severe injuries. SEC speed.

So, how is that doubting about Zeke going for you now that he is already a stud in the NFL?
Going well you little chief :lol: :lol: ...the feed me ohio buckeye is easily the best back...albeit a small sample size...RB in NFL HISTORY :lol: Combo of Bo,Dorsett,ESmith,Sayers,and Jim Brown. Never have seen anything like this guy. Hell Sparty must play better D than these teams :lol: ...Plus what is really amazing is that he is getting some yards behind one of the worse O-Lines in the League :lol: ...But of course we witnessed this in the 14 against all those juggernauts

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

The Inspector wrote:
Chieftain2009 wrote:

Going well you little chief :lol: :lol: ...the feed me ohio buckeye is easily the best back...albeit a small sample size...RB in NFL HISTORY :lol: Combo of Bo,Dorsett,ESmith,Sayers,and Jim Brown. Never have seen anything like this guy. Hell Sparty must play better D than these teams :lol: ...Plus what is really amazing is that he is getting some yards behind one of the worse O-Lines in the League :lol: ...But of course we witnessed this in the 14 against all those juggernauts
A simple I was wrong would have been enough. Don't forget the 230, 2td and over 10 yd/carry against bama.

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

Said he was the best ever. What else do you want? :lol:

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

The Inspector wrote:Said he was the best ever. What else do you want? :lol:
Nobody here thinks he's the best ever. If anyone actually were to claim that they are an idiot lol.

But, we all know you can't handle it when you're wrong. Hell, you're so cocky, you may not even know you were wrong.

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

Thats because I never am. Well...maybe a couple times little chief :lol: ....But long before you were on the radar

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

The Bammer knows :lol:

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

noreply66 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:40 pm The Bammer knows :lol:
QUITE a lot more than you Logan :lol: :lol:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

you is funny there private/bammer 8-)

Return to “College Sports”