CFB National Championship - #1 Clemson vs #2 Alabama - Jan 11th at 7:30pm on ESPN

Valenth
SEOP

CFB National Championship - #1 Clemson vs #2 Alabama - Jan 11th at 7:30pm on ESPN

Post by Valenth »

Ok my fellow SEOPS... Who wins it all?

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: CFB National Championship - #1 Clemson vs #2 Alabama - Jan 11th at 7:30pm on ESPN

Post by noreply66 »

Hope it is Clemson..We need a undefeated champion

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Valenth
SEOP

Re: CFB National Championship - #1 Clemson vs #2 Alabama - Jan 11th at 7:30pm on ESPN

Post by Valenth »

noreply66 wrote:Hope it is Clemson..We need a undefeated champion
I agree.

Hey is there any way you can make this a Sticky Topic as well? Itd be much appreciated!

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Call me crazy, but Clemson is quick enough up front to wear down Bamas lines on both sides of the ball and more athletic at the skill positions.

Clemson will do whatever it takes to slow Henry down and Bamas QB won't play close to the same level as he did against Sparty.

Clemson 24
Bama 17

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I'LL TAKE CLEMSON HERE.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

The thing is... Henry was held under 100 yards (I think 95 yds and 2 TDs) Clemson shut down IMO a way BETTER QB in Mayfield than what Coker is. In my conclusion, this game will be a knock down, drag out fight. I hope Clemson wins.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I agree valenth. and the more I hear about dabo and the tiger team, the more invested I get in them. Clemson has always been a favorite of mine after my buckeyes. I love my buckeyes and record every Clemson game I can.die hard buckeye fan here. other teams I follow are Clemson,louisville, boise, cincy, penn state,and all the d1 ohio teams in the mac.and marshall. on the lower end I love Youngstown state and mount union and north Dakota state.
Last edited by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT on Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

any further word yet on shaq's injury for Clemson-- anybody heard.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I know his replacement stood tall.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

I'm gonna go with Clemson, ignoring my better judgement. That performance by Coker, I think, was a one time thing. Clemson has a good defensive secondary and a good defensive front. And their offense does a little of everything. The thing that has hurt Bama over the years is a mobile QB, that is what Clemson has.

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

Call me crazy but I'll take Bama.

The thing that worries me more than anything is the fact Clemson has a dual threat QB who can pass or run and they have a very underrated RB.

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

alabama mike wrote:Call me crazy but I'll take Bama.

The thing that worries me more than anything is the fact Clemson has a dual threat QB who can pass or run and they have a very underrated RB.

Id never call ya crazy for picking Alabama! Heck! Its in your user name! :D :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

i'll take Clemson here. but still think ohio state would have won it all. but we had our chance.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

I heard TV audience for the two playoff games were 40% down from last year. Was it the date or was it......tOSU?

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Probably a little of both dazed,but they said the livestream ratings were off the charts ! A lot of people were still at work when the first game started . As for this game man tough to make a pick.I gotta think Clemson's QB will make a difference,but Alabama's QB is no slouch himself,he is way underrated.When he was a freshman at FSU Jimbo had hard time deciding who would start between him and Winston.Winston had a fabulous start that year and the rest was history.I gotta go with Bama, hard to pick against Saban and they seem like they are on a mission this year after that tough loss last year.

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

Valenth wrote:
alabama mike wrote:Call me crazy but I'll take Bama.

Id never call ya crazy for picking Alabama! Heck! Its in your user name! :D :lol:

It's also where I was born and raised. Grew up on Bama and Coach Bryant.

The thing that makes Clemson so tough is that they have a dual threat QB who can run or pass. Their RB is so underrated, but he is a stud! On defense, they posess a lot of speed and skill. Should be a good game.

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

Bear Bryant was an Irreplcable Coaching Legend no doubt!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Think Bear had some trouble winning bowl games along with brother Woody

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Going with Bama.

JV Team

Post by 1906 »

I agree bama

Return to “College Sports”