Buckeye FB

The Inspector
Varsity

Re: Buckeye FB

Post by The Inspector »

TRENCHFOOT wrote:
cbolt wrote:I would be curious to see what Omega thinks what string them QB'S were that year since he is your closest ally on here and not a so called homer and so sensible in your own words.I will roll with what he says since he is not a homer or Buckeye hater like you.BTW what does MSU have to do with what QB depth chart was in 2014 for our homer team ? We all know what happened there,but maybe not excluding Omega we are homers and don't see things very good :lol:
Ahhhh like you said Bolt, the Injector is just trying to get a rise. :lol: :lol: Not! Off the rocker a bit with a few things. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now thats cute and creative :lol: ..The Injector!!..I dont see how you geniuses come up with this stuff :D ...

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

I must admit to being an Ohio State homer, but one whose glass is half full Only 6 times since 1954 have the Buckeyes won national championships, and only three of those were undisputed. The other years all contained some degree of disappointment Championships are rare. Cherish them and our team without chest thumping or blind arrogance. In any walk of life, there is always an individual or group who is bigger, faster, smarter, and more successful than you are. Once you realize this, success in life becomes easier and life is more enjoyable.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

The Inspector wrote:
TRENCHFOOT wrote:
cbolt wrote:I would be curious to see what Omega thinks what string them QB'S were that year since he is your closest ally on here and not a so called homer and so sensible in your own words.I will roll with what he says since he is not a homer or Buckeye hater like you.BTW what does MSU have to do with what QB depth chart was in 2014 for our homer team ? We all know what happened there,but maybe not excluding Omega we are homers and don't see things very good :lol:
Ahhhh like you said Bolt, the Injector is just trying to get a rise. :lol: :lol: Not! Off the rocker a bit with a few things. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now thats cute and creative :lol: ..The Injector!!..I dont see how you geniuses come up with this stuff :D ...
:D :D :D :D :D :D :P :P

Return to “College Sports”