Ohio vs East Carolina Beef O Bradys Bowl Dec 23rd

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Ohio vs East Carolina Beef O Bradys Bowl Dec 23rd

Post by Orange and Brown »

Well i guess they decided there weren't enough good teams for all the bowl games.......

So what do you think??????????

Region 15
JV Team

Re: Ohio vs East Carolina Beef O Bradys Bowl Dec 23rd

Post by Region 15 »

So disappointed in the Bobcats this season, so disappointed.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

If the Bobcats decided to get back to business they can win this game.

Hoggy
SEOP

Post by Hoggy »

This game pretty much summed up the last half of the season for OU. They were up 20-16 with less than 10:00 minutes to play and after they missed a 45 yd FG attempt, it appeared they got their heads down and actually expected to lose the game. The emotions and intensity level was definitely lower and they managed to give up 21 unanswered points. The OU rush defense was porous and ECU's RB...Cooper...gained 197 yds and scored two 4th qtr rushing TDs (both were 20 yds plus).

Final Score:

East Carolina -37
Ohio - 20

WhiteWhiskers
JV Team

Post by WhiteWhiskers »

Looks like the old DRUNK figured out how to let another one slip through his fingers.
It's time the AD got him on the road!!

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Bobcats suck

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

WhiteWhiskers wrote:Looks like the old DRUNK figured out how to let another one slip through his fingers.
I was looking at OU's roster and was surprised at just how many non-ohio kids they have. They seem to do a decent job at recruiting out of state student athletes. And let's face it, Athens isn't the easiest sell in the country by any stretch of the imagination. Lol This is Frankie's 3rd straight bowl game and I've always had a soft spot for ole drunks! :lol: :lol: :lol: I say let him retire from OU, he hasn't done too bad at Athens! :lol: :lol: :lol:

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

I agree give him some more time! That program was a total train wreck when Grobe got there and ole Frank kept that train rolling after Grobe got it fired back up,they were lucky to get 3 wins a year back then, and is still miles better even with the disappointing season,he does get a lot of kids from Oklahoma and Nebraska probably his ties when he was there coaching and some are pretty good.Let him drink a few more corn whiskeys on Court St. and hopefully he don't pass out in his car this time ,then go back to the drawing board.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

C-Bolt wrote:I agree give him some more time! That program was a total train wreck when Grobe got there and ole Frank kept that train rolling after Grobe got it fired back up,they were lucky to get 3 wins a year back then, and is still miles better even with the disappointing season,he does get a lot of kids from Oklahoma and Nebraska probably his ties when he was there coaching and some are pretty good.Let him drink a few more corn whiskeys on Court St. and hopefully he don't pass out in his car this time ,then go back to the drawing board.

I see you left out the Brian Knorr years lol.......
He was a train wreck as a head coach.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Orange and Brown wrote:
C-Bolt wrote:I agree give him some more time! That program was a total train wreck when Grobe got there and ole Frank kept that train rolling after Grobe got it fired back up,they were lucky to get 3 wins a year back then, and is still miles better even with the disappointing season,he does get a lot of kids from Oklahoma and Nebraska probably his ties when he was there coaching and some are pretty good.Let him drink a few more corn whiskeys on Court St. and hopefully he don't pass out in his car this time ,then go back to the drawing board.

Wouldn't mind having a few shots of that corn whiskey myself. :lol: :lol:

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Orange and Brown wrote:

He was a train wreck as a head coach.[/quote

Yes I forgot that! It was a trainwreck for sure,makes Frankie look even better now.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Trenchfoot wrote:
Orange and Brown wrote:

Wouldn't mind having a few shots of that corn whiskey myself. :lol: :lol:
Maybe if you go down on the right night you and Frank can drink a couple together and talk about the good ole days back in Nebraska and how to get the cats rolling again

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Sounds good. :aaaaa24

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

The Oaf wrote:
WhiteWhiskers wrote:Looks like the old DRUNK figured out how to let another one slip through his fingers.
I was looking at OU's roster and was surprised at just how many non-ohio kids they have. They seem to do a decent job at recruiting out of state student athletes. And let's face it, Athens isn't the easiest sell in the country by any stretch of the imagination. Lol This is Frankie's 3rd straight bowl game and I've always had a soft spot for ole drunks! :lol: :lol: :lol: I say let him retire from OU, he hasn't done too bad at Athens! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Can you get your facts straight? This was OHIO's 5th straight Bowl One of only 13 teams to go Bowling 5 straight years. As usual some of you clowns have all the answers, too bad you just do not know the questions.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Pol Pot wrote:
The Oaf wrote:
Can you get your facts straight? This was OHIO's 5th straight Bowl One of only 13 teams to go Bowling 5 straight years. As usual some of you clowns have all the answers, too bad you just do not know the questions.
Sorry Ta Mok if OU's illustrious football history escapes me. :roll: I should have said fearless Frankie was going for his 3rd straight bowl win at OU instead! Lol Impressive indeed! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Of course, it's easy to makes 5 straight "nobodygivesa$hit bowls" year after year! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Troll on!

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

:aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24

Return to “College Sports”