What will the committee do if PSU blocks out OSU from the B1G Champ

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Re: What will the committee do if PSU blocks out OSU from the B1G Champ

Post by Chieftain2009 »

The Inspector wrote:
Chieftain2009 wrote:
The Inspector wrote: big 14 should be eliminated under that scenario :lol: .....Question. If wisky and psu play in the 14 title game and wisky wins who gets in the playoffs?...Answer by a ohio"fan"?..ohio .We beat this great wisky team on the road at Camp Randall :lol: ....Question...If psu wins the title vs wisky who gets in?....ohio"fan" answer?...ohio . Yes psu beat us but we are better than them :lol: :lol: ....We didnt win our DIVISION even much less PLAY for our LEAGUE TITLE but hasnt everyone noticed how we dominated BG,RUT,mary,Corn,Tulsa,and Indy?...
No Ohio State fans are going to say that Ohio is going to make the playoff, of course, "Ohio" is going to be in the MAC Championship game.
Good one there chief :lol: ...At least the Bobcats are going to a Title Game . I like you but you are disrespectful . Ohio(s) arent going to the PLAYOFFS either
Not sure how I'm disrespectful? If anything, you kind of are. You call Ohio State, Ohio. I'm pretty confident along with everyone else in America, that after OSU's win today they will be in the playoff even though they won't be going to the B1G title game. They just beat the #3 ranked team in the nation, you can't drop them out after that, especially if they are #2 still come Tuesday. And yes, the Ohio Bobcats are going to a title game, and I'm pretty happy about that :D

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

Chieftain2009 wrote:
The Inspector wrote:
Chieftain2009 wrote:
No Ohio State fans are going to say that Ohio is going to make the playoff, of course, "Ohio" is going to be in the MAC Championship game.
Good one there chief :lol: ...At least the Bobcats are going to a Title Game . I like you but you are disrespectful . Ohio(s) arent going to the PLAYOFFS either
Not sure how I'm disrespectful? If anything, you kind of are. You call Ohio State, Ohio. I'm pretty confident along with everyone else in America, that after OSU's win today they will be in the playoff even though they won't be going to the B1G title game. They just beat the #3 ranked team in the nation, you can't drop them out after that, especially if they are #2 still come Tuesday. And yes, the Ohio Bobcats are going to a title game, and I'm pretty happy about that :D
Come on chief!! You seem like kind of a smart fellow!! Get em in there!...You have a vote?

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

The Inspector wrote:
Chieftain2009 wrote:
The Inspector wrote: Good one there chief :lol: ...At least the Bobcats are going to a Title Game . I like you but you are disrespectful . Ohio(s) arent going to the PLAYOFFS either
Come on chief!! You seem like kind of a smart fellow!! Get em in there!...You have a vote?
I don't claim to be smart (although I do have a sports-related master's degree). But, I do claim to have common sense. If you are ranked #2 in the nation and you beat the #3 team in the country, you clearly aren't going to move down at all come Tuesday when the rankings come out. I can't think of any scenario where they drop out of the top 4 if they are currently in the top 2. Especially since the Buckeyes have beaten, in the current rankings, the #3, #6, #8 and #16 ranked teams.

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

Chieftain2009 wrote:
The Inspector wrote:
Chieftain2009 wrote:
I don't claim to be smart (although I do have a sports-related master's degree). But, I do claim to have common sense. If you are ranked #2 in the nation and you beat the #3 team in the country, you clearly aren't going to move down at all come Tuesday when the rankings come out. I can't think of any scenario where they drop out of the top 4 if they are currently in the top 2. Especially since the Buckeyes have beaten, in the current rankings, the #3, #6, #8 and #16 ranked teams.
Ok! I think you are smart. Misguided maybe. But smart. :)

Return to “College Sports”