More RESPECT for Ohio State

Is OSU the legit #1 now?

Total votes: 0

USAF_Defender23
Varsity

Post by USAF_Defender23 »

peake wrote:This is beginning to get comical. How about you Florida fans go creat your own site and worship there.

Vandy was blown out at Michigan last year, and they took Florida down to the wire. You have no basis to say that Vandy would be a top 5 team even in the big ten.

Oh boy here comes cMO with his wise crack Appy State comment.

OSU is undefeated, you are not, get over yourselves.

OSU is not in the SEC, so stop making comparisons that will never come true and you have no real basis for making them. WHen is the last time an SEC school came north to play a big ten school??? Vandy, and what happend?

Big Ten 3-1 vs SEC last year, yea you sec homers, all that speeeeeed, you are 1-3 against the big ten last year. Now make an arguement.

OSU untill beaten will be #1 regaurdless, cheer your team and stop bitching all the time!

Does Michigan want another cupcake??? THat is a rediculous statement. Combined record this season of Michigan opponents is 37-25, I am ok with that.

Very nice and very nicely said peake!!

RamRodBulldogs44
Varsity

Post by RamRodBulldogs44 »

CMo wrote:
RamRodBulldogs44 wrote:Wasn't mocking LSU, I have the utmost respect for them. they're a great team.

It didn't sound as if you saying you had the most respect for them! It sounded to me as if it was a cheap shot to Florida fans thinking they weren't that good!

Oh, ok sure thing, bub. Haha, let me tell you, I have the utmost respect for LSU and their fans, because they didn't go around after they won the NC saying that they were the greatest team of all time or at least acting like it. Also, Florida, is not and I will repeat will not get in to the NC game this year. Just remeber who is 8 and 0 and soon to be 9 and 0 and sitting at #1 right now! ;-)

All-AmericanBalla
Riding the Bench

Post by All-AmericanBalla »

im really sickn tired of hearin bout osu gettin "respect" come onpeeps lets face it they are there bc every other team bit da dust wit another, and lets not foget the bucks "hard-comepting" schedule. i mean i feel sorry dey had to play teams as tuf as dem. poor buckeyes :cry:

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

The team who is at the top has all the talk and can talk all they want becuase this season has been so crazy and the last team standing right now deserves every little bit of respect

All-AmericanBalla
Riding the Bench

dat true. but give respect where respect is "due"

buckeyeshots
Freshman Team

Post by buckeyeshots »

SO WE'RE RYMING NOW?!?! :lol: j/k!!! lol

Let's quit acting stupid... I understand that you don't like Ohio State All-AmericanBalla. But when they are #1 and nobody else is, which I do think has happened before, there is a reason. In this case, it is because they havn't lost a game.

It is OK to state your opinion. I think it is great that you have a favorite team that isn't Ohio State. That is fine. I also think it is OK to have an opinion as to why they SHOULDN'T be #1. But when you begin to fight about it and poking fun, that's where it ISN'T OK.

The road of an easy schedule is coming to an end after this season, and in my oninion, it ended after we smashed Kent State. Next season we will play teams like USC and such and it will all be good again. So when we beat them next year, we'll ask for your crituque then.

All-AmericanBalla
Riding the Bench

buckeyeshots wrote:SO WE'RE RYMING NOW?!?! :lol: j/k!!! lol

Let's quit acting stupid... I understand that you don't like Ohio State All-AmericanBalla. But when they are #1 and nobody else is, which I do think has happened before, there is a reason. In this case, it is because they havn't lost a game.

It is OK to state your opinion. I think it is great that you have a favorite team that isn't Ohio State. That is fine. I also think it is OK to have an opinion as to why they SHOULDN'T be #1. But when you begin to fight about it and poking fun, that's where it ISN'T OK.

The road of an easy schedule is coming to an end after this season, and in my oninion, it ended after we smashed Kent State. Next season we will play teams like USC and such and it will all be good again. So when we beat them next year, we'll ask for your crituque then.

whoa! me pokin fun?? u crazy. u all are makin fun of the way i freakin spell? i have spoken strictly bout football and my opinions unless someone give me reason to state otherwise. dont go pointin fingers at me. I NEVER SAID I HATED OSU!! i dont. i just dont feel they are as worthy of number 1 spot as everyone says. GEEEEEZ!

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

ya man fo real

All-AmericanBalla
Riding the Bench

BigMcCauley55 wrote:ya man fo real

ur dumb man. dont quote or reply to anything i say on here. ur not worthy enuff. YA DIGG?

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

All-AmericanBalla wrote:

ur dumb man. dont quote or reply to anything i say on here. ur not worthy enuff. YA DIGG?
no but you can digg this

stop with the crap dude this is the first time i have ever seen you type like this or maybe i just havent ever noticed it but sometimes when i talk when i get into something like sports i say a few bad words here and there but i dont say them on here

All-AmericanBalla
Riding the Bench

BigMcCauley55 wrote:
All-AmericanBalla wrote:

no but you can digg this

stop with the crap dude this is the first time i have ever seen you type like this or maybe i just havent ever noticed it but sometimes when i talk when i get into something like sports i say a few bad words here and there but i dont say them on here

oh u dont? u just discriminate and are prejudice. btw whatd i say i said do NOT quote or reply to any of my posts. you arent worthy i guess i have to type "right" or i get discriminated against. i know what im talkin bout dont matta how i type it. i dont care who likes it either. get over it.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

hey its all cool

no more that just football

buckeyeshots
Freshman Team

Post by buckeyeshots »

Let me have your honest opinion Balla, do you still not think that they deserve to be # 1 after tonight's game vs. Penn State?

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

All-AmericanBalla wrote:im really sickn tired of hearin bout osu gettin "respect" come onpeeps lets face it they are there bc every other team bit da dust wit another, and lets not foget the bucks "hard-comepting" schedule. i mean i feel sorry dey had to play teams as tuf as dem. poor buckeyes :cry:

I know this doesn't have anything to do with the thread, but what the hell is this???? What, do you think you are "gangsta" because you talk like that??? How old are you, 12? :lol:

What a joke. :lol:

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"
All-AmericanBalla
Riding the Bench

I respect the buckeyes. they played good ball. it was a good game actually. and nah u all hate on me for the way i talk thats fine. it dont matter im just here to talk about football and i know what im talkin about dont matter how i say it so i dont care what u all say. half u all prolly dont even play football. so yah. dont hurt me :)

All-AmericanBalla
Riding the Bench

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:
All-AmericanBalla wrote:im really sickn tired of hearin bout osu gettin "respect" come onpeeps lets face it they are there bc every other team bit da dust wit another, and lets not foget the bucks "hard-comepting" schedule. i mean i feel sorry dey had to play teams as tuf as dem. poor buckeyes :cry:

I know this doesn't have anything to do with the thread, but what the hell is this???? What, do you think you are "gangsta" because you talk like that??? How old are you, 12? :lol:

why dont u all grow up. this is about football not about how someone types. so get over yourself and i know i know about the game than most of you on here. its hilarious how immature you idiots are. :roll:

oak hill71
All State

Post by oak hill71 »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:

Balla, not to be mean. But I find this picture ties in here, and I ust find it hilarious.

Again, just in fun.

OSU_FAN2008
Waterboy

Post by OSU_FAN2008 »

OSU showed tonight they can go into any hostile environment and play well... They should have a lot of ppl's respect but there is allways that someone will say something that will make them go against them! Dumb reason or not.. Right now OSU is #1 and will remain there! Hats off to the #1 team in the land the Ohio State Buckeyes!!!

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Wells just keeps getting better and better and when Boeckman plays efficiently and is given time to find a target, the Bucks are really tough to match... The Defense keeps doing its thing - bending but not breaking and making big plays when it counts; they only gave up 10 tonight on Defense, so what are they giving up now on average, maybe 8 pts/gm? So they're giving up a touchdown per game, but they scored a TD tonight so that makes them even for this game 8)

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

All-AmericanBalla wrote:
Burg_Grad_77 wrote:

why dont u all grow up. this is about football not about how someone types. so get over yourself and i know i know about the game than most of you on here. its hilarious how immature you idiots are. :roll:

Fo sho, my brudda. I'd hate fer ya to pop a cap ma azz. Word!!!

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"

Return to “College Sports”