More RESPECT for Ohio State

Is OSU the legit #1 now?

Total votes: 0

knowledge
All Conference

Post by knowledge »

This thread is laughable!! I cant belive I just wasted 5 minutes of my time to read this OSU garbage.

RamRodBulldogs44
Varsity

Post by RamRodBulldogs44 »

And I can believe that the Gators have 2 losses!!! Man, those Tigers I tell ya what, they'll get ya.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

and i cant belive i waste my time listening to you and CMo try and tell everyone the Gators are going to the NC and Tebow will win Heisman

knowledge
All Conference

Post by knowledge »

RamRodBulldogs44 wrote:And I can believe that the Gators have 2 losses!!! Man, those Tigers I tell ya what, they'll get ya.

I cant believe the Big 10 is a BCS conference, Please wake up, Vanderbilt would be undefeated and #1 with OSU's schedule, your just expressing your relative lack of knowledge of the game with a statement like that.

RamRodBulldogs44
Varsity

Son, I probably know more about the game then you do. So, don't even start with me boy. I remember when you first came here you posted some really wack stuff. And vanderbilt #1 with OSU's schedule? HAHAHAHA that's almost funny. I just know that when Auburn beat your Gators I was jumping with joy!

USAF_Defender23
Varsity

Post by USAF_Defender23 »

Hypotheticly.....If OSU was in the SEC and undefeated this season would people being saying the best team in the nation hands down?

RamRodBulldogs44
Varsity

Defender you make an excellent point.

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

knowledge wrote:I cant believe the Big 10 is a BCS conference, Please wake up, Vanderbilt would be undefeated and #1 with OSU's schedule, your just expressing your relative lack of knowledge of the game with a statement like that.

this has to be right up there among the dumbest things i've ever seen. and his user name throws a little irony in there as well.

CMo
JV Team

Post by CMo »

USAF_Defender23 wrote:Hypotheticly.....If OSU was in the SEC and undefeated this season would people being saying the best team in the nation hands down?

True but I would believe if they had the scedule the Gators have had so far this season then they would have 3 losses including LSU, Auburn, and even Kentucky!

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

knowledge wrote:
RamRodBulldogs44 wrote:And I can believe that the Gators have 2 losses!!! Man, those Tigers I tell ya what, they'll get ya.

I cant believe the Big 10 is a BCS conference, Please wake up, Vanderbilt would be undefeated and #1 with OSU's schedule, your just expressing your relative lack of knowledge of the game with a statement like that.
your an idoit for saying that

that is the most stupid statement ever said on this website

knowledge
All Conference

Post by knowledge »

BigMcCauley55 wrote:
knowledge wrote:

your an idoit for saying that

that is the most stupid statement ever said on this website

Vanderbilt WOULD be #1 with that conference, hey Michigan fan, want another cupcake?

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

knowledge and CMO are they types that talk like this on a message board, but wouldn't say a darn thing to anyone on this board's face.

Vanderbilt would not win at Washington and at Purdue. They may have split those two games.

BTW, OSU would not, and I repeat, would not lose to Auburn in Columbus. In 2005, it took a Smith/Zwick rotation, a dropped TD pass, and a makeable missed FG in the late minutes for the eventual national champion Longhorns to win in Columbus. No team that lost to Mississippi State (blown out by WVU) and USF (lost to F'ing Rutgers) at home would come into Columbus and beat OSU.

Just because all the SEC teams beat up on each other does not mean they are great. It means that no team is all that great, and that also, no team is bad. Just a bunch of very good-good-and mediocre teams playing in a conference. A dominant #1 team would still go unbeaten in that conference.

BTW, OSU's weak schedule is not enough grounds to call them not #1. It is flawed logic to say that a weak schedule equals a weak team. All the weak schedule can tell you is that you don't know much about them yet. OSU may be a dominant #1, but they also might not be. That is all a weak schedule can fully tell you.

2trap_4ever
S

Post by 2trap_4ever »

The bucks need to be careful mocking LSU, those Tigers just may get you when it counts the most

RamRodBulldogs44
Varsity

Wasn't mocking LSU, I have the utmost respect for them. they're a great team.

CMo
JV Team

Post by CMo »

RamRodBulldogs44 wrote:Wasn't mocking LSU, I have the utmost respect for them. they're a great team.

It didn't sound as if you saying you had the most respect for them! It sounded to me as if it was a cheap shot to Florida fans thinking they weren't that good!

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

This is beginning to get comical. How about you Florida fans go creat your own site and worship there.

Vandy was blown out at Michigan last year, and they took Florida down to the wire. You have no basis to say that Vandy would be a top 5 team even in the big ten.

Oh boy here comes cMO with his wise crack Appy State comment.

OSU is undefeated, you are not, get over yourselves.

OSU is not in the SEC, so stop making comparisons that will never come true and you have no real basis for making them. WHen is the last time an SEC school came north to play a big ten school??? Vandy, and what happend?

Big Ten 3-1 vs SEC last year, yea you sec homers, all that speeeeeed, you are 1-3 against the big ten last year. Now make an arguement.

OSU untill beaten will be #1 regaurdless, cheer your team and stop bitching all the time!

Does Michigan want another cupcake??? THat is a rediculous statement. Combined record this season of Michigan opponents is 37-25, I am ok with that.

CMo
JV Team

Post by CMo »

peake wrote:This is beginning to get comical. How about you Florida fans go creat your own site and worship there.

Vandy was blown out at Michigan last year, and they took Florida down to the wire. You have no basis to say that Vandy would be a top 5 team even in the big ten.

Oh boy here comes cMO with his wise crack Appy State comment.

OSU is undefeated, you are not, get over yourselves.

OSU is not in the SEC, so stop making comparisons that will never come true and you have no real basis for making them. WHen is the last time an SEC school came north to play a big ten school??? Vandy, and what happend?

Big Ten 3-1 vs SEC last year, yea you sec homers, all that speeeeeed, you are 1-3 against the big ten last year. Now make an arguement.

OSU untill beaten will be #1 regaurdless, cheer your team and stop bitching all the time!

Does Michigan want another cupcake??? THat is a rediculous statement. Combined record this season of Michigan opponents is 37-25, I am ok with that.

Yep you got me there! Where in the world are you talking about me making a wise crack coment about the Appy State game at? Are you kidding me? Please inform me of where it was at on here? :? :?

I'm glad your Michigan team has there oponents record of 37-25! Be ok with that! OSU probably needs to be #1 right now! But that is for right now!

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

HUH

Yea que Vince Vaughn's look of what did you just say in Dodge Ball when Ben Stillers character gives him I know that what you said, i just said, I may have said just now speech.

Touche!

CMo
JV Team

Post by CMo »

peake wrote:HUH

Yea que Vince Vaughn's look of what did you just say in Dodge Ball when Ben Stillers character gives him I know that what you said, i just said, I may have said just now speech.

Touche!

But where was it that I made a wise crack comment about the Appy State game? You were avoiding my question to where I said that!

All-AmericanBalla
Riding the Bench

Post by All-AmericanBalla »

it doesnt matter u all are crazy aint no way da gators are goin to da nc and aint no way tebow winnin da heisman. its got Matt Ryan's name alll over it :-D

Return to “College Sports”