OSU vs PSU

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

crafty left-hander
Freshman Team

Post by crafty left-hander »

Well look for me on T.V. I'm making the trip up to Happy Valley. I'm sure I'll stick out in the white out. I'll be wearing lots of red.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

Brutus8907 wrote:
CMo wrote:I say that the Bucks should be able to take care of the Ninaly Lions! The Lions are giving up almost 200 yards passing compared to only 150 for the Buckeyes which Boeckman should be able to get the ball to Robiskie and Hartline to win the game! I would like for the Lions to go ahead and get OSU out of the way for Florida but then again I want them to stay undefeated so the Gators can take the Undefeated Buckeyes down again this January! :)

hate to tell ya, but if Ohio state is undefeated come january your 2 loss gators wont be on the schedule

CMo needs to go on vaction then come back to the real world cuz Floridia will probaly end up ranked 10-15 not 1-5 so umm yea im sorry i just dont know how to tell you this but THE GATORS ARE NOT GOING TO THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!!!

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

C(rack)
M(eth)
O(xy)

- Those are what someone should be checked for after making such stupid predictions and being arrogant to the point of looking completely ridiculous....
Its alright, though... buckeye fans were overconfident last year and we all remember what happened.
Miami fans were overconfident in 02...

Please, Florida fans - do yourselves and everyone else a favor and move to the swamp with all the thugs and illegal immigrants... where the crime rate's high and intelligence is low :-D

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

that made me laugh a little

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

crafty left-hander wrote:Well look for me on T.V. I'm making the trip up to Happy Valley. I'm sure I'll stick out in the white out. I'll be wearing lots of red.

Watch out for the flying piss. PSU fans are all class. Hope you come back smiling.

And Fuzzhead, that was great. It's nothing but illegals, thugs, and old people in Florida. I would only live there temporarily or for a job that just couldn't be passed up. Even in that case, I would constantly be searching for a better opportunity elsewhere. Hey though, in Florida you can always find a meth lab, but that goes without saying when poverty is so prevalent.

buckeye21
JV Team

Post by buckeye21 »

Orestes wrote:
crafty left-hander wrote:Well look for me on T.V. I'm making the trip up to Happy Valley. I'm sure I'll stick out in the white out. I'll be wearing lots of red.

Watch out for the flying piss. PSU fans are all class. Hope you come back smiling.

I've heard about the bags of pee as well and some of those who have went to HP said they'll never go back. An OSU alum on another website said his mom is a huge Buckeye fan and makes most away trips. She was like 65 years old and the PSU fans were even saying crap to her. Also on the same website a PSU seat usher told all Buckeye fans to report any poor behavior by the PSU fans because they've been having a lot of complaints from previous games. This particular usher said he was embarrassed by the PSU fan behavior. I was very close to attending this one but after reading some stories about how Buckeye fans were treated in the last game at Happy Valley I decided against it. With that said give them crap crafty!!! ;-)
Last edited by buckeye21 on Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CMo
JV Team

Post by CMo »

fuzzhead wrote:C(rack)
M(eth)
O(xy)

- Those are what someone should be checked for after making such stupid predictions and being arrogant to the point of looking completely ridiculous....
Its alright, though... buckeye fans were overconfident last year and we all remember what happened.
Miami fans were overconfident in 02...

Please, Florida fans - do yourselves and everyone else a favor and move to the swamp with all the thugs and illegal immigrants... where the crime rate's high and intelligence is low :-D

Ohio State had nothing to be overconfident last year! I saw Florida coming into that game winnning a close 1 but I guess they showed the desparity in the conferences they play in! Had Ohio State played there schedule they wouldn't be playing in the NC game and getting beat! They wouldv'e played a Big Ten team in the bowls and won and then they wouldv'e thought the same thing as what Florida and SEC fans do!

buckeye21
JV Team

Post by buckeye21 »

CMo wrote:I saw Florida coming into that game winnning a close 1 but I guess they showed the desparity in the conferences they play in!

Yeah and that's why the Big Ten went 2-1 in bowl season against the SEC then right? :roll:

CMo
JV Team

Post by CMo »

buckeye21 wrote:
CMo wrote:I saw Florida coming into that game winnning a close 1 but I guess they showed the desparity in the conferences they play in!

Yeah and that's why the Big Ten went 2-1 in bowl season against the SEC then right? :roll:

That and also why Florida ended up blasting Ohio State 41-14? Right? I wasn't really trying to say the rest of the teams were going to win but it shows the speed that Florida had in that game though! Didn't it?

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

And that's why the Big Ten has a winning record against the SEC during the last 5 years. The last 10 years has the SEC with a slight edge, and the Big Ten was "playing up" in several of those games (2 BCS teams and the SEC had won..so #3 BT vs. #3 SEC). Yep. Pure dominance. LOL LOL LOL

Don't bother them with facts though. One game was enough for them to bark about. Never mind the real numbers that provide authentic evidence.

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

No. It showed the preparation and focus. Try playing a game that you know nothing about. Try doing it right, and do it against kids that know the game but are slower than you or as fast. I promise you that you will look slow, despite usually being just as fast. I'm not saying OSU didn't know the game, but everyone around the program says the focus was lacking. As mentioned before, I heard about this before the game while in Arizona and knew OSU would lose. Read the article w/ Tyler Whaley quotes I posted.

The NFL watches don't lie. Dallas Baker ran a slower time at the NFL combine than any OSU WR, if you want to look at just one case.

BTW, let me get this straight. OSU was way faster than PSU and Wisconsin last year. They were also blowing by every Big Ten team.

Meanwhile, Arkansas and Tennessee were fast enough to run with Florida.

However, those teams suddenly weren't fast enough to beat those Big Ten teams that were slower than OSU. Explain this one to me please. I'm sure it will be brilliant.

buckeye21
JV Team

Post by buckeye21 »

CMo wrote:
buckeye21 wrote:

That and also why Florida ended up blasting Ohio State 41-14? Right? I wasn't really trying to say the rest of the teams were going to win but it shows the speed that Florida had in that game though! Didn't it?

The only speed disparity was the between the big guys. The defensive ends were too fast for the OSU linemen! That's it! Florida never once beat OSU deep on any pass plays or burnt them for any long TD runs now did they? Florida just nickle and dimed OSU down the field. So that was the only difference in speed.

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

Also, how did the DE's from UF get to pin their ears back? They knew OSU no longer had a deep threat. He was on the sideline. They pushed up coverage and blitzed like mad men. It's OSU's fault for having no back-up plan to their offensive scheme that was based around Ginn Jr.. Check goes to Urban Meyer. Mack Brown got Tressel the first time too though.

CMo
JV Team

Post by CMo »

buckeye21 wrote:
CMo wrote:
buckeye21 wrote:

The only speed disparity was the between the big guys. The defensive ends were too fast for the OSU linemen! That's it! Florida never once beat OSU deep on any pass plays or burnt them for any long TD runs now did they? Florida just nickle and dimed OSU down the field. So that was the only difference in speed.

Well going into the game I don't believe I ever said that any other positions on the field we had such a desparity of speed besides the defensive line! That's what I was talking about and you made my point for me! We never had to take shots down the field cause we sit back and picked you guys apart or nickle and dimed OSU either way you put it! I thought when I even talked about this game to my OSU friends I told them that linemen for Florida would tear OSU's line up and they didn't disappoint either!

cassidy13
Waterboy

Post by cassidy13 »

Def gotta take PSU in dis one in a very close game

crazee-oakaholic
All Conference

Post by crazee-oakaholic »

OSU by atleast 10

UKNate
Freshman Team

Post by UKNate »

Penn State 3-0