Orange Bowl #11 Florida St.33 VS #6 Michigan 32

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Re: Orange Bowl Florida St.VS Michigan

Post by 1987chieftains »

The Inspector wrote:
1987chieftains wrote:Glad to see I pushed some PPL's buttons.
noles fan, You CLEARLY have no clue what I watch.
Inspector, I never said I was a Michigan fan or a fan of any team for that matter. But I guess you can call me a homer when its bowl season.
There is a reason Michigan is ranked higher then FSU and it ain't because of 2 guys on defense and a RB.
Well dont keep it a secret! Tell us the reasons man.Or at least me. May help me win some money. But dont go schedule on me :lol:
All the information is in the link I posted yesterday.
Michigan
OFFENSE (RK)----- DEFENSE (RK)------ SPECIAL TEAMS (RK)---- OVERALL (RK)
77.90 (13)---------- 89.09 (3)---- ---------71.71 (8) -----------------90.90 (3)

FSU
OFFENSE (RK)----- DEFENSE (RK)------ SPECIAL TEAMS (RK)---- OVERALL (RK)
79.71 (6)------------ 72.54 (19)---------- 36.34 (111) -----------------79.21 (11)

In saying all this. I do think this is one of the better bowl match-ups this year. It should be a dandy of a game. I do think the FSU RB will give the Michigan defense fits and I can see him going over 100 yds. But IMO the Michigan defense and special teams is better then the FSU Defense and special teams and that will be the difference in the game

AT THE RESERVATION
The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

Bleeding Red wrote:Be careful on those long posts Inspector. You're going to use all those dial up minutes before you know it.

When are you pulling your yearly disappearing act this year? Seems like its always right when your predictions don't come true.

BTW, I am still waiting on your answer to my question about a month or so ago. I will refresh your memory...

"How did your prediction that Henry would have a MUCH better year than Zeke Elliott in the NFL this year go?"

I saw in a flyer that Family Dollar is having a sale on their internet minutes. You'd better stock up.....BOY.
Dont answer questions from a Boy..BTW...THE SEC has won 12 out of the last 24 National Championships in College football ...boy..GET IT all over you :lol: :lol: ...12 I say....5 different teams including The Vols,Gators x3,LSUx2,War Eagle once. And,of course,THE TIDE and their 5!! :) ...Possibly have a shot at 6 :) Like reading that boy?..THE SEC has won 50% of the titles the last 24 years and going for 52%. An SEC Football Team has played in,or won,the last 10 National Championship games and 11 out of the last 14 with 9 Titles :lol: :lol: .....Any doubt?...Those facts taste good? :D :lol:

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

The Inspector wrote:
Bleeding Red wrote:Be careful on those long posts Inspector. You're going to use all those dial up minutes before you know it.

When are you pulling your yearly disappearing act this year? Seems like its always right when your predictions don't come true.

BTW, I am still waiting on your answer to my question about a month or so ago. I will refresh your memory...

"How did your prediction that Henry would have a MUCH better year than Zeke Elliott in the NFL this year go?"

I saw in a flyer that Family Dollar is having a sale on their internet minutes. You'd better stock up.....BOY.
Dont answer questions from a Boy..BTW...THE SEC has won 12 out of the last 24 National Championships in College football ...boy..GET IT all over you :lol: :lol: ...12 I say....5 different teams including The Vols,Gators x3,LSUx2,War Eagle once. And,of course,THE TIDE and their 5!! :) ...Possibly have a shot at 6 :) Like reading that boy?..THE SEC has won 50% of the titles the last 24 years and going for 52%. An SEC Football Team has played in,or won,the last 10 National Championship games and 11 out of the last 14 with 9 Titles :lol: :lol: .....Any doubt?...Those facts taste good? :D :lol:
I wasnt asking how many titles the SEC won. You are the one that idiotically made the statement last year on how Henry would be a much better back this year in the NFL.

Just proving, AGAIN, that you are clueless and blinded by your knee padded love for the SEC. BOY.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

And thanks for taking the time to google all of those stats. I stopped reading after the first line of your post, which I am sure the rest is boring mumbo jumbo.

Be careful and spend those Family Dollar minutes wisely, Inspector lol.

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

I am my own google Boy...And yours...And The Tide is your Daddy HOMER....Love it..Embrace it....Quit hating....Dream of me and Feed Me if you may.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Not sure how Bama is the OSU's daddy? Last time they played OSU won quite easily

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

AT THE RESERVATION
1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

My Boss has this picture hanging on his wall in his office.

AT THE RESERVATION
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Cool looking picture.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

1987chieftains wrote:Image
That number 7 is out of bounds. Is bammer getting help from the bench :lol:

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AT THE RESERVATION
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

noreply66 wrote:

Even bammer's coach is calling the TD. Didn't know he would know the signal. :lol:

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

noreply66 wrote:
noreply66 wrote:

Even bammer's coach is calling the TD. Didn't know he would know the signal. :lol:
He's really saying "don't these guys realize we're from the SEC". :lol:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

That's the SECond :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

THE SEC has finished "second" a couple of times the last 14 years...No question about that...But....they have also finished 1st in the country 9 TIMES in that same time period!! :lol: ....9 times HOMERS....OH.....TH..THE S..trongest E..ver C..onference

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:Michigan is too physical for them fellers at felon state.
For sure :lol:

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

I will say this for Michigan they have the best record (.500 at 1-1) against Florida St. than any other big 10 team.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Bleeding Red wrote:
noreply66 wrote:I don't go on facebook ....but have been told people are saying Hardball is going to the Rams. I think it is a bunch of bull cause I see it no where else.
That is the rumor flying around.

Maybe he realizes what he got himself into. The next few years, talent wise, OSU is the heavy favorite. Will he stay and compete for potentially 2nd or 3rd place in the B1G? The money he is making now, he can make in the NFL.
Meatchicken will have a lot leaving after this season.

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

noreply66 wrote:
Bleeding Red wrote:
noreply66 wrote:I don't go on facebook ....but have been told people are saying Hardball is going to the Rams. I think it is a bunch of bull cause I see it no where else.
That is the rumor flying around.

Maybe he realizes what he got himself into. The next few years, talent wise, OSU is the heavy favorite. Will he stay and compete for potentially 2nd or 3rd place in the B1G? The money he is making now, he can make in the NFL.
Meatchicken will have a lot leaving after this season.
Thats a good thing for this bunch overall....Talent level is way down,except at about 4-5 positions this year....Need to take The Speight with them...Big talent difference between what the Pontiff has at ohio compared to Coach Harbaugh at UM and UM could have still won if not for Wilton doing his best impression of Mitch Leidner ,the officials loving ohio and letting over 30 Offensive holding and Defensive pass interference calls combined go ignored,and,after seeing new evidence,a HORRIBLE SPOT in OT....Of course ohio could use the waiver wire on most of their receivers,their RB,and the Statue at QB and be a lot better offensively.

Return to “College Sports”