Ohio State doesn't deserve to be ranked first

Who gives up more points this saturday?

Total votes: 0

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

fuzzhead wrote:
FSUfly#13 wrote:They can stay undefeated..I hope they do...so they can get to a bowl game and play a real team like LSU or Boston College and get it handed to them. OSU had 8 easy games, and now they start to play the tougher teams. LSU has only lost 1 game in the dominating SEC this year. They beat VT at VT...So. Carolina at home..Florida at home..and Auburn at home...Lost to UK at UK in OT...Those are some tough teams to play..Ohio State is NOT good..the same thing will happen this year as it did last year..Ohio State will make it to a major bowl game and then get blowed out by someone who is GOOD

"A REAL TEAM LIKE BOSTON COLLEGE"? Tell me I didn't see that. Yep, I definitely saw it... but after seeing who posted it, I can't say I'm suprised :roll:

i was thinkin the same thing :lol: :lol: :lol:

JMoney
Riding the Bench

Post by JMoney »

They played a solid michigan state team and dominated for 3 and half quarters of the game and held on to win
they won AT Washington which at the beginning of the year washington was supposed to be a pretty good team
they might not be the best team in the nation right now..but they do have the potential to be with the defense that they have..and also have a great o-line and a great back in Chris Wells...also one of the most under-rated group of recievers i have ever seen ..Robiske will be a great one for sure on sundays
and they have also played the most consistant football of anybody this year
this is why they are undefeated
and this is why they deserve the number 1 ranking

Black Panther
SEO

Re: Ohio State doesn't deserve to be ranked first

Post by Black Panther »

All-AmericanBalla wrote:
gtownlotlizard wrote:Lots of OSU haters seem to think the buckeyes aren't worthy of their number one ranking. I for one hate the buckeyes BUT they deserve to be number one. This topic was started to see who you thought should be number one and why? Also tell us why you think OSU shouldn't be number one.

ok im gonna clear this up right here. the buckeyes are not worthy of their number 1 ranking and heres why: they havent played ANYONE! thats remotely any good. and another they only beat the spartans by a td regardless whether the offense or the defense gave up the points they still gave em up..so that makes me wonder if they cant hold it down with the spartans then what about penn or michigan? however they are there because who else is it gonna be as of right now? everyone else has tumbled that were in the top ten. so i feel like they are there to just be like "oh yeah and so i guess that LEAVES us with osu as number 1. so there. like it or not. truth hurts. :roll:
You saw that Saturday.They were one fumble away from maybe losing to or being tied with an AVERAGE msu team.Now you are going to Crappy Valley to play another average team,but this team will have home field and a ZILLION fans behind them. If osu comes out thinking they have it in the bag they leave with a loss.Seems psu caught them in the same situation just a few years ago....

tabibeeto
Waterboy

Post by tabibeeto »

All-AmericanBalla wrote:
tabibeeto wrote:
All-AmericanBalla wrote:
gtownlotlizard wrote:Lots of OSU haters seem to think the buckeyes aren't worthy of their number one ranking. I for one hate the buckeyes BUT they deserve to be number one. This topic was started to see who you thought should be number one and why? Also tell us why you think OSU shouldn't be number one.

ok im gonna clear this up right here. the buckeyes are not worthy of their number 1 ranking and heres why: they havent played ANYONE! thats remotely any good. and another they only beat the spartans by a td regardless whether the offense or the defense gave up the points they still gave em up..so that makes me wonder if they cant hold it down with the spartans then what about penn or michigan? however they are there because who else is it gonna be as of right now? everyone else has tumbled that were in the top ten. so i feel like they are there to just be like "oh yeah and so i guess that LEAVES us with osu as number 1. so there. like it or not. truth hurts. :roll:

Undefeated and #1 end of story imo there is no reason to fight about this until the games are played.

so y are den

What???? :?

tabibeeto
Waterboy

Post by tabibeeto »

BigMcCauley55 wrote:
tabibeeto wrote:
All-AmericanBalla wrote:

Undefeated and #1 end of story imo there is no reason to fight about this until the games are played.
wrong

one loss season and number 3 end of story

What??I am talking about the present and right now Ohio State is undefeated and #1.So how am I wrong? :?

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

i'm guessing he's insinuating that OSU will lose to michigan and end up #3..but i dont see that happenin ;-)

Amen Corner
Varsity

Post by Amen Corner »

FSUfly#13 wrote:Ohio State will make it to a major bowl game and then get blowed out by someone who is GOOD

I'll take your bet- your gonna regret - cause the Bucks are the Best theres ever been. :twisted:

USAF_Defender23
Varsity

Post by USAF_Defender23 »

You know "IF" Ohio State loses then and ONLY then do they not deserve to be ranked #1. To all the non-believers out there....get over it Ohio State is #1 and nothing you say can dispute that! OSU wins therefore recieve a #1 ranking.....Thank you!

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

USAF_Defender23 wrote:You know "IF" Ohio State loses then and ONLY then do they not deserve to be ranked #1. To all the non-believers out there....get over it Ohio State is #1 and nothing you say can dispute that! OSU wins therefore recieve a #1 ranking.....Thank you!

well if they loss they should still be in the top3 depends on who the loss is to cuz the way this season has gone one loss is ok

knowledge
All Conference

Post by knowledge »

Ohio State the #1 fraud! exposed this saturday live ESPN.

USAF_Defender23
Varsity

Post by USAF_Defender23 »

knowledge wrote:Ohio State the #1 fraud! exposed this saturday live ESPN.

Let me guess you are one of those Florida fans that are still living in January and you hate the back that the team that Florida beat is again ranked #1 and has a very, very good chance at returning to the National Championship game again while your Gators are out of the BCS title game race. I love it when eveyone is against the Buckeyes b/c when they win each week it makes that win so much more sweet......

Amen Corner
Varsity

Post by Amen Corner »

I'll take that bet 8)

buckeye21
JV Team

Post by buckeye21 »

Will you for once come up with a post that adds to a thread instead of posts that continually show your hate for the Buckeyes. I hate Michigan, Florida, and Penn State but you never see me bashing them(although I did make fun of Michigan for losing to Appy but who can blame me :razz:). I know the posters like ft45, peake, and gtown hate the Buckeyes but they still show them respect. You act like a freaking 1st grader in everyone of your posts. Give it up and give us some facts and some reasoning on you opinions instead of these ridiculous posts that continue to waste everyones time.

Pocket Aces
S

Post by Pocket Aces »

Bucks should be numero uno until they lose a game.....unfortunately, that may occur sooner rather than later.

gtownlotlizard
Riding the Bench

Post by gtownlotlizard »

Amen Corner wrote:
FSUfly#13 wrote:Ohio State will make it to a major bowl game and then get blowed out by someone who is GOOD

I'll take your bet- your gonna regret - cause the Bucks are the Best theres ever been. :twisted:

don't get carried away buddy. The bucks are good they aren't great. The defense may be great but the offense is just average making OSU a pretty good team.

I vote BC number 1 after the win at VT. Thats a bigger win than OSU has all season.

All-AmericanBalla
Riding the Bench

Post by All-AmericanBalla »

Amen Corner wrote:

wow. im embarrassed 4 u :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Amen Corner
Varsity

Post by Amen Corner »

OSU is #1 whether you like it or not and after saturday night they will still be #1.

gtownlotlizard
Riding the Bench

Post by gtownlotlizard »

is this because the buckeyes will win at happy valley or because the polls don't come out til sunday?

All-AmericanBalla
Riding the Bench

Post by All-AmericanBalla »

Amen Corner wrote:OSU is #1 whether you like it or not and after saturday night they will still be #1.

we will just have to wait and see :-D

bigtimehitter
All Conference

Post by bigtimehitter »

So Florida would be the #11 fraud?? You aint a florida fan your a fan of the bandwagon. :roll:

Return to “College Sports”