Early Signing Day

se-alum
All Conference

Re: Early Signing Day

Post by se-alum »

Day's biggest signing, Justin Fields is a Buckeye!!

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

So now does that mean Baldwin and/or Martell transfer a la Joey. I wouldn't be surprised since Fields is still eligible for years. This should get very interesting since he'll being learning from scratch in a new system and he never saw any meaningful time on the field @ Georgia.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
se-alum
All Conference

Post by se-alum »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:32 pm So now does that mean Baldwin and/or Martell transfer a la Joey. I wouldn't be surprised since Fields is still eligible for years. This should get very interesting since he'll being learning from scratch in a new system and he never saw any meaningful time on the field @ Georgia.
I'd say Martell is the most likely to go. Fields could only be here 2 years, giving Baldwin 2 years of eligibility after Fields leaves. However, Jack Miller in the 2020 class could jump Baldwin during that time frame.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

se-alum wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:05 am
FANOSPORTS wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:32 pm So now does that mean Baldwin and/or Martell transfer a la Joey. I wouldn't be surprised since Fields is still eligible for years. This should get very interesting since he'll being learning from scratch in a new system and he never saw any meaningful time on the field @ Georgia.
I'd say Martell is the most likely to go. Fields could only be here 2 years, giving Baldwin 2 years of eligibility after Fields leaves. However, Jack Miller in the 2020 class could jump Baldwin during that time frame.
Jack Miller's team (Scottsdale Chapparal) lost in the 1st rd. of Arizona playoffs 40-14 this year and finished with a 5-6 record for the year. He also had knee surgery and was on crutches at year end.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"

Return to “College Sports”