WEEK 1. OHIO STATE @ INDIANA -- YOUR THOUGHTS.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Re: WEEK 1. OHIO STATE @ INDIANA -- YOUR THOUGHTS.

Post by smurray »

I am so ready to get this going. I think the Buckeyes are loaded and primed for another National Championship run but very nervous about em until I actually see them play.
The defensive front 7 should be INSANE.
If the Oline blocks and we have receivers actually get open JT will be back in Heisman form.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I agree my friend. this could be the year. but 1 step at a time.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I cain't get the taste of that 31-0 shellacking out of my mouth to the Clemson tigers. and we looked like a deer in the headlights doing it. we had no answer. but the good news is we had 43 freshman. that's as good as an excuse as I can come up with.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

smurray wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:08 pm I am so ready to get this going. I think the Buckeyes are loaded and primed for another National Championship run but very nervous about em until I actually see them play.
The defensive front 7 should be INSANE.
If the Oline blocks and we have receivers actually get open JT will be back in Heisman form.
Agreed. The D line should cover the sins of the young D backfield until they get it going.

I expect the offense to be more wide open when they need to be under Wilson but I think they will run the ball like crazy. I'm anxious to see what Dobbins can do at RB and I know Weber is now one of the fastest players on the team.

Gotta get the passing game established early in the year. Absolutely cannot allow teams to load the box, knowing the passing game is struggling. If defenses bring more guys in the box to stop the run, they HAVE to be able to make them pay for it through the air.

This guy right here is ready for Thursday night.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

red , I'm getting goosebumps on top of my goosebumps. I have a good feeling about this years buck squad

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

2 full days...................

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

saw on TV4 that OSU OL averages 6' 07" 311 #

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Thats great size. wanna hear crazy check out IMG academy hs in floridas starting oline. Wow

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

noreply66 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:05 pm saw on TV4 that OSU OL averages 6' 07" 311 #

that is enourmous reply. quite possibly the biggest in college football average wise. quite possibly bigger than most, if not all nfl teams. I remember years ago the bengals had the biggest o-line in pro football. and ohio state's was larger. I'd be curious to hear stats about this in size comparisons as the year starts.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:20 am Thats great size. wanna hear crazy check out IMG academy hs in floridas starting oline. Wow
Saw where they got a guy that's 6"8 400 lbs :o They probably push the Bucks line around :lol: I see where TSUN is going after him

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

cbolt wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:02 pm
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:20 am Thats great size. wanna hear crazy check out IMG academy hs in floridas starting oline. Wow
Saw where they got a guy that's 6"8 400 lbs :o They probably push the Bucks line around :lol: I see where TSUN is going after him
No shot against the buck's lol. we do not play that sh*t here lol. Just saying the whole line massive lol

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

That's a crazy o line size at a high school.....well they are basically like a juco college

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

very massive, curious if there is one bigger. college or nfl.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Its gameday........

No rain in the forecast in Bloomington until after the game. Anyone that thinks Indiana is going to come out flat and roll over is nuts. This is the biggest game they will host all year.

That being said, OSU seems to always come out a little flat against lesser teams in week 1 and then they get rolling. Hopefully they come out full blast and ready to bury the Hoosiers.

I am super excited to see this team on the field tonight.

O-H

TheDoctor
Riding the Bench

Post by TheDoctor »

OSU by 10----Will be a close game until the 4th quarter, the bucks will wear them out in the trenches. After week 2 OSU really doesn't play anyone until Penn St. & no Nebraska is not a legit contender in the Big 10. Mich St. is down this year as well. I look for OSU to run the table and be in another playoff, pending injuries.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I agree red they'll be very hyped up. look for trickeration, fake punts, goin on 4th n short n everything. this will be a classic game I think. I'm not feeling a blowout here myself. overlook them and it'll be another penn state.

I think doc is right too. Indiana ain't coming out with intentions of gaining any moral victories here. they wanna derail the whole buckeye train right off'n the track. and start 2017 with a bang.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

play sound fundamental football, limit mistakes n turnovers and waller them to smitherines with them 7 sasquatches we call linemen n tight ends.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

our d-line is gonna be sick if'n we ain't arm tacklin. can't wait to see bosa as a sophomore. talked to my buddy craig fada yesterday. middle linebacker at osu last 4 years. he told me the Texans picked him up. wish that young feller luck as a former bishop Watterson standout.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

The scary thing is that Bosa, as a sophomore, wont even start. He will only in the DE rotation and come in with certain defensive packages. I expect they will play him down at DT here and there too. Thats how deep the D line is this year.

I feel the final score will be either:

OSU 34
Those Hoosiers 17

Or OSU just punches them in the mouth and turns it on"

OSU 48
Those Hoosiers 13

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Indiana returns 17 of 22 starters ,but for some reason I don't think Bucks will have much trouble in this game. Yea sure this is Indiana's Super Bowl but the Bucks are going to have a huge chip on their shoulder and a lot to prove after that embarrassing debacle in the semi last year. I look for something like 42-14 when all the dust has settled.

Return to “College Sports”