OHIO STATE VS. ?????????????????????????

fbnut
SEOP

Re: OHIO STATE VS. ?????????????????????????

Post by fbnut »

hateraid wrote:
fbnut wrote:
hateraid wrote:I just heard an interview yesterday where they said that conference championships would be factored in and would be a BIG factor. So if there was a gap it will be closed in my opinion.
Where does bama end up if they lose? They won't be a conference champion.
Never said you had to be a conference champion to get in. I simply stated everyone on here is wearing scarlet glasses and its a strong possibility Washington and Clemson will jump the Bucks. Clemson's only loss is to a team (Pitt) who beat Penn. St. who as we all know beat OSU. And Washington is playing a top 10 team. People need to put their bias aside and look at the facts. OSU got in the 1st playoff based on their conference championship win. Why is it so unlikely now? Because your precious Buckeyes are the ones getting jumped?
all i asked is what do you do with bama if they lose
if the bucks drop without playing then i would think bama would have to drop somewhere with a loss

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

bammer might not fall if they loss

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

noreply66 wrote:bammer might not fall if they loss
So a 1 loss team coming off a loss and is not a conference champion would retain the top spot. If you agree with that I don't see how you could disagree with a 1 loss buckeye team who just beat the previous #3 team staying at 2

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

route7 wrote:This inspector dude is ridiculous. Oh how I'd love to get him out behind the dumpsters. The Big Ten is THE best conference in America. We've proved it over the last few years in the bowl games and I don't know if any other conference with 4 of the top 10 teams in America. Not to meantion a legitimate shot at getting not 2 but THREE teams in the Playoff. The most overrated team in the country is Clemson. I would rank Washington in there with Clemson as over rated until they got that impressive win over WSU. To me USC is a top 4 team. I know they have three losses but that's why we have the human factor now, to rate the current best teams. 1. Bama 2. OSU
3. Big Ten Champ 4. USC IMO
Now what do you have in mind as far as what you would like to do to THE INSPECTOR out behind the dumpsters?...You too? :lol: ..I will take that as a simple little man-crush you have on me...You need to deal with it or get you a dog or something...Or maybe a girlfriend might help..NOW I an going to give you the benefit of the doubt route that this wasnt some kind of idle threat. You need to watch what you ask for.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

fbnut wrote:
So a 1 loss team coming off a loss and is not a conference champion would retain the top spot. If you agree with that I don't see how you could disagree with a 1 loss buckeye team who just beat the previous #3 team staying at 2
Didn't say anything about TOSU and their position.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

noreply66 wrote:
fbnut wrote:
Didn't say anything about TOSU and their position.
Wasn't necessarily referencing you

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

I see how you are saying it

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

Ohio stays home this weekend.They rest and heal while the Buffs,Huskies,TIDE,Gators,Tigers,Va Tech,wisky,PSU Knock heads. While they play for well deserved titles ohio stays home. The Pontif can even go out and recruit as can the assistants. Clemson is EASILY the 2nd most talented team in the land on both sides of the ball. They have been a little up and down at times but are well deserving. HOMERS say they are overrated :lol: :lol: and say that if a capable VaTech team would beat them they are out but ohio can sit out and knit socks and they are in :lol: :lol: ...ohio doesnt have to win a division.They dont have to play for or win the big 14. They can rest. Because they beat this great Sooner team whose best win was against WVU and gave up 59 and 850 to TTECH and were shredded 5-6 other times. A Sooner team who was thumped by a Houston team who themselves were thumped by SMU,Navy,and Memphis....A win over a grossly overranked Bucky team who hasnt had a decent win since August. A win over a Michigan team who cant run it or throw it and is the slowest 3rd ranked team in College football history..sans Peppers :lol: ...A game they Gift wrapped and gave away. UM beat An outmatched and injured PSU team early. Wouldnt do it now if Barclay is healthy. UM had 1 good W at home vs The Buffs and had to have some things happen to get that...ohio avoided Purdie and the ILLINI but had huge wins vs BG,Mary,Indy,msu,rut,NW.Tulsa,and the Joke CORN...Wow....QB play is weak...RBs are avg...Throw game?...Come on now...O-Line :lol: ....LBs?....Avg......Secondary?...Avg...sans Conley and they get away with more PIs than anyone I have ever seen...D-LINE....Excellent outside...chum inside...The UNICORN....The CHOSEN...THE ENTITLED....Stay home ohio this weekend while teams are playing for titles.Enjoy your 3rd place in College Footballs worse Conference and get ready to politically be annointed to the Playoffs when in reality you shouldnt get a sniff

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Inspector likes to hear himself type, geesh! Nobody can have an opinion different than his.
The Buckeyes slipped once just as Clemson and Washington did. The difference in the three is the top 10 resume. It really doesn't matter what The Inspector thinks of the top notch Buckeye wins, what matters is what the COMMITTEE thinks about it.

And by the way, OSU shared the Big Ten East with Penn State. They are not 3rd in the conference, doesn't work that way gadget. And I think the COMMITTEE disagrees with gadget on the "worst conference in college football". They put 4 teams in the top 10 - pretty bad.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

SOMEBODY IS LIVING PROOF THE INDIANS HAD SEX WITH THE BUFFALO.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:SOMEBODY IS LIVING PROOF THE INDIANS HAD SEX WITH THE BUFFALO.

Don't give him too much credit there Bait!! :lol: :lol:

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

smurray wrote:Inspector likes to hear himself type, geesh! Nobody can have an opinion different than his.
The Buckeyes slipped once just as Clemson and Washington did. The difference in the three is the top 10 resume. It really doesn't matter what The Inspector thinks of the top notch Buckeye wins, what matters is what the COMMITTEE thinks about it.

And by the way, OSU shared the Big Ten East with Penn State. They are not 3rd in the conference, doesn't work that way gadget. And I think the COMMITTEE disagrees with gadget on the "worst conference in college football". They put 4 teams in the top 10 - pretty bad.
Just for the record, I do believe OSU would be third in the conference... Wisconsin/PSU... winner is conference champ, loser is conference runner up.

1. Alabama
2. Clemson (with a win over VT)
3. Washington (impressive win last night)
4. Big 14 champ (Wisc/PSU)

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

Raiderball wrote:
smurray wrote:Inspector likes to hear himself type, geesh! Nobody can have an opinion different than his.

Just for the record, I do believe OSU would be third in the conference... Wisconsin/PSU... winner is conference champ, loser is conference runner up.

1. Alabama
2. Clemson (with a win over VT)
3. Washington (impressive win last night)
4. Big 14 champ (Wisc/PSU)
One things for sure we'll find out tomorrow

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:SOMEBODY IS LIVING PROOF THE INDIANS HAD SEX WITH THE BUFFALO.
You looked in the mirror lately Tiger Bait :lol: :lol: :lol: .....What caused that?

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

Maybe I can get an answer here. I hope. But I am having some issues finding out who Michigan and ohio play today on CHAMPIONSHIP SATURDAY. Can someone help?

JTEK
All State

Post by JTEK »

The Inspector wrote:Maybe I can get an answer here. I hope. But I am having some issues finding out who Michigan and ohio play today on CHAMPIONSHIP SATURDAY. Can someone help?
Buckeyes don't play again until dec 31st either 4-4:30 or 7:30-8 :lol:

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

JTEK wrote:
The Inspector wrote:Maybe I can get an answer here. I hope. But I am having some issues finding out who Michigan and ohio play today on CHAMPIONSHIP SATURDAY. Can someone help?
:lol: Good one

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

JTEK wrote:
Actually they do play today against a lot of their HOMERS Alma Mater Fairleigh Small Dickenson at 4:30.Different sport and no CHIP on the line. Of course. And UM has Keenesaw :lol: ....At least these hoop teams play someone

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

When your wrong chance the subject from one sport to the other

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Does Bammer have a bball team? Lol.

Return to “College Sports”