tOSU vs Penn State

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Re: tOSU vs Penn State

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

Here's one babies with a little bit more bling..........Maybe it will help out more with the crying.........Here you go little babies.......don't cry now......the kittens didn't cause the turnovers and mistakes.........remember the kittens quarterback got put out and injured too.......don't cry.....you won the game..........here little one.....stick this in your mouth........it's a brand new one honey.........don't cry..........

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

BTW bleeder it has everything to do with columbus fans always whining around how easy the teams have it down there this time of year and why they wont come up here this time of the year....... Blame it all on somebody else thee osu way. Oh I almost forgot what is columbus's all time record against them teams down there,,,,,,,, lol ? At least we have a winning record against them........ I will root for an sec team all day long over the over hyped luckeyes.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

and all the wins were in the south too. Looks like bammer won't make it. And thanks to Ohio State LSU will get in.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

9.5 INCHES wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:04 pm BTW bleeder it has everything to do with columbus fans always whining around how easy the teams have it down there this time of year and why they wont come up here this time of the year....... Blame it all on somebody else thee osu way. Oh I almost forgot what is columbus's all time record against them teams down there,,,,,,,, lol ? At least we have a winning record against them........ I will root for an sec team all day long over the over hyped luckeyes.
Good. Youre an idiot and the SEC is where you belong in GENERAL lol.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

9.5 INCHES wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:51 am
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:50 pm
Omega wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:21 pm Also PSU should be commended. Their front seven created the turnovers and hurried Fields for most of the game.

Now here is ( Omega) an honest OSU fan. OSU didn't create the turnovers on their own! "THEMSELVES"! :lol: :lol: Where is 9 and 5? Would love to see what he has to say. :lol: :lol: :lol: Don't know who I will really root for this coming Saturday now, but hoping to see OSU/LSU go at it. It's looming, and a very good chance it will happen.
Poopfoot I been waiting on the responses to see if my hunch was right and sure enough,,, Some Columbus fans are already making the excuses up. Tiger kitten I notice you put down another conference for playing fcs teams this week...... Well columbus just got done playing two of them themselves before today,,,, at least I couldn't tell the difference ,,,,,,,,and yes i know they are in the same conference as my team but cmon they are sad.....columbus gets a little wake up before rolling into the nightmare next week!!!!!!!
poopfoot? :) :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

countywide35 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:34 pm
Omega wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:21 pm Also PSU should be commended. Their front seven created the turnovers and hurried Fields for most of the game.

Now here is ( Omega) an honest OSU fan. OSU didn't create the turnovers on their own! "THEMSELVES"! :lol: :lol: Where is 9 and 5? Would love to see what he has to say. :lol: :lol: :lol: Don't know who I will really root for this coming Saturday now, but hoping to see OSU/LSU go at it. It's looming, and a very good chance it will happen.

It’s gonna happen. I’ve rooted for the Athens kid every Gabe the last two years but there is gonna be one I am not. Chase young gonna get nasty on burrow
I've been wanting the matchup for awhile now. I'll take LSU if it happens, but more than likely its going to.

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

Here ya go,,,,poopfoot

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:10 pm

It’s gonna happen. I’ve rooted for the Athens kid every Gabe the last two years but there is gonna be one I am not. Chase young gonna get nasty on burrow
I've been wanting the matchup for awhile now. I'll take LSU if it happens, but more than likely its going to.

I don’t believe LSU defense is even close to being able to stop the bucks for 4qrters. They’ll score points. But I’ll Chase Young and the Bucks D stopping Burrow a few times more than the LSU defense can even think about stopping the Bucks O. I’m pretty sure LSU defense is allowing an average of almost 44pnts a game. No doubt offense puts A$$ in the seats. But D puts the hardware in the cabinets and on your fingers.

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

9.5 INCHES wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:34 pm Here ya go,,,,poopfoot

Good looking hat 9 and 5. New Era makes some nice fitting/shaped hats. Is that a flex hat? That's what I like. Wear them backwards looks good. An all gold one with purple letters would be cool too. I got too much purple apparel around here. :lol: Can you wonder why? :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

countywide35 wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:08 pm
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:10 pm

I don’t believe LSU defense is even close to being able to stop the bucks for 4qrters. They’ll score points. But I’ll Chase Young and the Bucks D stopping Burrow a few times more than the LSU defense can even think about stopping the Bucks O. I’m pretty sure LSU defense is allowing an average of almost 44pnts a game. No doubt offense puts A$$ in the seats. But D puts the hardware in the cabinets and on your fingers.
I'm not counting any cookies just yet, County. Papers out the window if they meet for the NC. But I would love to see them match up and still taking LSU no matter what the papers say.

I-TownFanatic
Freshman Team

Post by I-TownFanatic »

Cant stop a moving Carrico baby

I-TownFanatic
Freshman Team

Post by I-TownFanatic »

Most dominate player I seen in a long time

Return to “College Sports”