Valenth's Predictions for Week 11

Valenth
SEOP

Valenth's Predictions for Week 11

Post by Valenth »

Lets take a look at what is on Slate for this upcoming week!

More Midweek MACtion! Here's the Schedule!

Tuesday, November, 10th
Akron at Ohio 7:00 pm CBSSN
Kent State at Bowling Green 7:30 pm ESPN2
Miami Ohio at Buffalo 8:00 pm ESPN

Wednesday, November, 11th
Eastern Michigan at Ball State 7:00 pm CBSSN
Central Michigan at Northern Illinois 8:00 pm ESPNU
Toledo at Western Michigan 8:00 pm ESPN

Some KEY MATCHUPS this Week! (PENDING COVID of Course)

#1. Georgia at Missouri - NOON on ESPN (POSSIBLE UPSET ALERT)

I keep looking at this matchup and this game SCREAMS TRAP GAME for the Bulldogs... Especially when Georgia is Battling Injuries. I think this game could come down to QB Performance. I think Georgia Escapes... But this could be a Nailbiter!

#2. Notre Dame at Boston College - 3:30 pm on ABC (POSSIBLE UPSET ALERT)

This will be a VERY Interesting Game... Boston College took Clemson to the Brink and Notre Dame took 2 OTs to down Clemson. The Big Question is... Will a Hangover for the Irish cost them a W Here? It possibly could. But also after the Post Celebration on Saturday... Will COVID cases Pop up that could cost the watching of the Matchup? I will Take The Irish by a TD.

#3. Wake Forest at North Carolina - NOON on ACC Network

This Matchup INTRIGUES me... Both of these teams are playing well and This could be a Shootout between both teams. I am going to take the Tarheels by 10.

#4. Texas A&M at Tennessee - 2:30 pm on ESPN

The Aggies head to Knoxville to battle the Volunteers... The Aggies are clearly a Top 3 team in the SEC WEST. But Can the Volunteers pull the Upset? Kellen Mond says "I don't think so." I got the Aggies by 17.

OTHER PREDICTIONS

Indiana DESTROYS Michigan State
Miami gets by Virginia Tech
Marshall takes care of MTSU
Nebraska defeats Penn State
WVU downs TCU
Kentucky defeats Vanderbilt
Stanford defeats Colorado
Ohio State stomps Maryland
Auburn thumps Mississippi State
Alabama throttles LSU
Florida manhandles Arkansas
Ole Miss waylays South Carolina
Wisconsin slams Xichigan
Washington takes care of Oregon State

Thoughts? Lets Discuss!
Last edited by Valenth on Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Omega
SEOPS H

Re: Valenth's Predictions for Week 10

Post by Omega »

Your picks look good Valenth. My only difference would be Ohio State at Maryland. The Terp's Taulia Tagovailoa may have a field day against the Buckeye struggling secondary. OSU should win but by less than two scores. Maryland had OSU beat two years ago in overtime except for a dropped pass by a wide open receiver in the end zone.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
farmer
SEOP

Re: Valenth's Predictions for Week 10

Post by farmer »

This week as temps drop and maybe some cold rains could effect the outcomes of some of these games.
The last time Maryland almost beat OSU. OSU came in thinking they show up and win. Maryland is playing on a high now. Turnovers and not giving up the long plays will be big for both teams. Maryland's offense is like an NBA team who can score quick in bunches. Could make it interesting.

The way Florida played in the big win they could be in for a let down. As Arkansas is playing better this year. If Pitts is out that takes away a big weapon for the gators. Chance of an upset.

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Re: Valenth's Predictions for Week 11

Post by OHHS old timer »

Valenth wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:40 pm Lets take a look at what is on Slate for this upcoming week!

More Midweek MACtion! Here's the Schedule!

Tuesday, November, 10th
Akron at Ohio 7:00 pm CBSSN
Kent State at Bowling Green 7:30 pm ESPN2
Miami Ohio at Buffalo 8:00 pm ESPN

Wednesday, November, 11th
Eastern Michigan at Ball State 7:00 pm CBSSN
Central Michigan at Northern Illinois 8:00 pm ESPNU
Toledo at Western Michigan 8:00 pm ESPN

Some KEY MATCHUPS this Week! (PENDING COVID of Course)

#1. Georgia at Missouri - NOON on ESPN (POSSIBLE UPSET ALERT)

I keep looking at this matchup and this game SCREAMS TRAP GAME for the Bulldogs... Especially when Georgia is Battling Injuries. I think this game could come down to QB Performance. I think Georgia Escapes... But this could be a Nailbiter!

#2. Notre Dame at Boston College - 3:30 pm on ABC (POSSIBLE UPSET ALERT)

This will be a VERY Interesting Game... Boston College took Clemson to the Brink and Notre Dame took 2 OTs to down Clemson. The Big Question is... Will a Hangover for the Irish cost them a W Here? It possibly could. But also after the Post Celebration on Saturday... Will COVID cases Pop up that could cost the watching of the Matchup? I will Take The Irish by a TD.

#3. Wake Forest at North Carolina - NOON on ACC Network

This Matchup INTRIGUES me... Both of these teams are playing well and This could be a Shootout between both teams. I am going to take the Tarheels by 10.

#4. Texas A&M at Tennessee - 2:30 pm on ESPN

The Aggies head to Knoxville to battle the Volunteers... The Aggies are clearly a Top 3 team in the SEC WEST. But Can the Volunteers pull the Upset? Kellen Mond says "I don't think so." I got the Aggies by 17.

OTHER PREDICTIONS

Indiana DESTROYS Michigan State
Miami gets by Virginia Tech
Marshall takes care of MTSU
Nebraska defeats Penn State
WVU downs TCU
Kentucky defeats Vanderbilt
Stanford defeats Colorado
Ohio State stomps Maryland
Auburn thumps Mississippi State
Alabama throttles LSU
Florida manhandles Arkansas
Ole Miss waylays South Carolina
Wisconsin slams Xichigan
Washington takes care of Oregon State

Thoughts? Lets Discuss!
Remember 1993....Irish beat #1 FSU at home....then....lost to Boston College the following week on a last second FG.

I don't think history will be repeated this Saturday. Of course, I have been proven wrong before.

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

I expect Maryland to make a game of it through the first half. Running between the tackles seems to be a real issue right now for OSU.

It will be interesting to see how they respond to a not so impressive 2nd half vs Rutgers

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

Luckeyes better be on their game in beating Maryland..................It won't be as easy as the scarlet glasses see it.........The terps has some major speed in their receivers.......luckeyes secondary not so good....................get........ em...... terps...........

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

9.5 INCHES wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:30 pm Luckeyes better be on their game in beating Maryland..................It won't be as easy as the scarlet glasses see it.........The terps has some major speed in their receivers.......luckeyes secondary not so good....................get........ em...... terps...........
You might want to worry about xichigan. They look like a white dog turd.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Inches might be ready to jump off the big blue train and hop on another one since his ttun is so crappy this year! I would be interested on his take with hairball now. I bet he is getting tired of the kakis and glasses on the sidelines :lol:

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

Never........c clamp.........

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

Bleeding Red wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:27 pm
9.5 INCHES wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:30 pm Luckeyes better be on their game in beating Maryland..................It won't be as easy as the scarlet glasses see it.........The terps has some major speed in their receivers.......luckeyes secondary not so good....................get........ em...... terps...........
You might want to worry about xichigan. They look like a white dog turd.
The Blue is always on my mind........but I give credit to others where it is do.........get.......em.......terps.........make them get out the scarlet tissues........... and Playtex tampons in bulk.............

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

Its not like my words are Gospel... Ive been proven wrong before... :lol: But I respect ALL opinions :)

Return to “College Sports”