Valenth's Week 9 Predictions

cbolt
SEOP

Re: Valenth's Week 9 Predictions

Post by cbolt »

Well it didn't hurt them tonight that's for sure. PSU was way overmatched! Score was closer than the actual game. OSU line was just dominating the Kittens piling up 526 yards. Fields had way too much time to throw. Old timer I agree old inches is probably ready to jump off a bridge somewhere because he was really confident this was his year. :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:12 am Well it didn't hurt them tonight that's for sure. PSU was way overmatched! Score was closer than the actual game. OSU line was just dominating the Kittens piling up 526 yards. Fields had way too much time to throw. Old timer I agree old inches is probably ready to jump off a bridge somewhere because he was really confident this was his year. :lol:
9 and a half inches probably went out after the Wolverine loss and fired up that d-9 dozer he was talking about. :lol: Bet he tore up and moved some major earth thinking about his Wolverines. :lol: He said he's not a crier though. I don't think we seen the last of him. :lol: Bolt, I think he likes to scally wag around on here. :lol: :lol: :lol:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

There he is about 4 o clock yesterday!

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:22 pm There he is about 4 o clock yesterday!
:shock: :shock: pure super low end torque. Poor tree. :(

Return to “College Sports”