OSU vs PSU

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

Stewy
Waterboy

Post by Stewy »

psufan wrote:Just got back from state college, and i have to say that ohio state played a very good game, very sound on offense with a very impresive offensive line, great atmosphere on gameday and about untill halfway through the third quarter,

Penn States offense had the chances to make some plays but could not convert on third down, penn states defense also did not show up allowing, i don't know how many third down conversions, but still a very enjoyable day including gameday, tailgating, and watching the blue white basketball game in the bryce jordan centre, would have enjoyed a win more, but being there made my day.

Nice to see you back, Very nice post!!!

GO BUCKS!!!
BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

he was only gone like a day or 2

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

psufan wrote:Just got back from state college, and i have to say that ohio state played a very good game, very sound on offense with a very impresive offensive line, great atmosphere on gameday and about untill halfway through the third quarter,

Penn States offense had the chances to make some plays but could not convert on third down, penn states defense also did not show up allowing, i don't know how many third down conversions, but still a very enjoyable day including gameday, tailgating, and watching the blue white basketball game in the bryce jordan centre, would have enjoyed a win more, but being there made my day.

who are you and what have you done with psufan?

but seriously, nice post.

buckeye21
JV Team

Post by buckeye21 »

Nice post psufan. I must say I was very impressed with the Penn State offensive line. The zone blocking worked great against OSU and it completely took Laurinaitis out of the game. I think he had like 2 tackles but Marcus Freeman stepped in nicely and had 14 tackles on the evening. What is amazing is that both OSU and PSU have 4 senior starters combined on their teams. Both very young teams who should both make some noise next year!

crafty left-hander
Freshman Team

Post by crafty left-hander »

I ran into some nice people up there and I ran into a lot of classless people at Penn State. I walked to the game with about 200 Ohio State fans and we had full beer cans thrown at us and my friend had one his him in the jaw. It was a very nice place to watch a football game, but some of their fans ruin the atmosphere.

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

crafty left-hander wrote:I ran into some nice people up there and I ran into a lot of classless people at Penn State. I walked to the game with about 200 Ohio State fans and we had full beer cans thrown at us and my friend had one his him in the jaw. It was a very nice place to watch a football game, but some of their fans ruin the atmosphere.

There is actually a thread on PSU's scout forum that is aplogizing for PSU fan behavior. Apparently, a lot of these PSU fans witness the acts and are ashamed. One guy said he never believed the stories from 2005 until he saw what happened this past Saturday. Glad you made it out ok and with a victory.

wowhesfast
Freshman Team

Post by wowhesfast »

Penn St.'s team is nothing but class. Not their fans. Can't say I ever been to happy valley, but from what I heard the fans make their team and institution look bad.

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPOqEbV83QQ&eurl=http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/?p=4094

I should warn you that the language is not safe for work. Turn the volume down if you're in a sensitive area.

crazee-oakaholic
All Conference

Post by crazee-oakaholic »

Well I guess we can say Penn State is good at something(running their mouth and being A$$holes)...too bad that dont win you games!

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

give em a break

Their in the big ten they have to play tough teams

Return to “College Sports”