Post by countywide35 »

don't even know where to start????

give some thoughts for a conversation

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
farmer
SEOP

Re: BROWNS vs DOLPHINS

Post by farmer »

First is how they react after losing Garrett as every player is under a microscope for all actions related to the game. As well as all the coaches. Freddie if it blows up or doesn't show well may get to swim with the fishes. As

Dolphins playing better even when losing DB's for the season. Players are playing hard to earn a spot in the NFL next year for the Dolphins or another team. Which can be a problem for the Browns. As the Dolphins are playing as a team. I would not be surprised if the Browns get beat by the Dolphins or the Browns beat them by at least 21 points. Sure will not bet much on this game.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

a loss by the dolphins could Be the nail in the coffin for Freddie

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

countywide35 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:51 pm a loss by the dolphins could Be the nail in the coffin for Freddie
I think you meant to say, ( a loss to the Dolphins ) I know what you meant to say. You very well may be right though, that could be the final straw.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

I hesitate to say the Browns will BEAT the Dolphins.😯🤔

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

VetteMan wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:52 pm
countywide35 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:51 pm a loss by the dolphins could Be the nail in the coffin for Freddie
I think you meant to say, ( a loss to the Dolphins ) I know what you meant to say. You very well may be right though, that could be the final straw.

Yes. Thanks for clarifying that. They loose this week i wouldn’t be suprised if Freddie is fired before he gets to the locker room. He did a hell of a lot better when he wasn’t supposed to win that’s for sure.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

dazed&confused wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:47 am I hesitate to say the Browns will BEAT the Dolphins.😯🤔

I read some of our hopes back in May in the Browns 2019 thread and have mercy we were playoff bound. Fast forward to the end of November and we are wondering if we can beat a miserable dolphins team.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Garrett for the first time said that Rudolph made a racist statement. Which the NFL found no evidence of.

Then the DC responded to rumors saying the Browns Defense plays dirty and the game looked like a Bountygate game. As 3 helmet to helmet tackles by the Browns. Then the Garrett blowup followed with the cheap shot by Ogunjobi.

As more drama is going on for the Browns off the field.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Bunch of BS by Garrett! He just looking for an excuse for what he did. Right after the game he was completely apologetic and understood what he did was wrong, now he comes out with this crap. It's funny, not that long ago the Steelers were accused of playing dirty defense, now the Browns are getting that tag. Joe Turkey Jones and Jack Lambert wouldn't last long in today's NFL.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Garrett say that he thought he comments would be kept behind closed doors and not let out for the public. Then to say that is not an excuse for what he did. No matter what this is what people will remember about him the rest of his career.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

yes. Garrets is a sh*T show right now.

You are right farmer. He won’t be remembered for his pass rush abilities. But the Browns player that swung a a helmet as a weapon.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

cbolt wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:03 am Bunch of BS by Garrett! He just looking for an excuse for what he did. Right after the game he was completely apologetic and understood what he did was wrong, now he comes out with this crap. It's funny, not that long ago the Steelers were accused of playing dirty defense, now the Browns are getting that tag. Joe Turkey Jones and Jack Lambert wouldn't last long in today's NFL.

😂😂😂

No jack lambert wouldn’t last long in today’s game

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

countywide35 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:26 pm
cbolt wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:03 am Bunch of BS by Garrett! He just looking for an excuse for what he did. Right after the game he was completely apologetic and understood what he did was wrong, now he comes out with this crap. It's funny, not that long ago the Steelers were accused of playing dirty defense, now the Browns are getting that tag. Joe Turkey Jones and Jack Lambert wouldn't last long in today's NFL.

😂😂😂

Most of the Raiders defense of the 1970's would not last without being fined and suspended. They might of not had enough players to even finish a game.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

farmer wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:32 pm
countywide35 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:26 pm

😂😂😂

Most of the Raiders defense of the 1970's would not last without being fined and suspended. They might of not had enough players to even finish a game.

Refresh my memory farmer. I remember the late 80s and the heartbreaks with the Broncos. Cause I was a little boy living it. But what year did the Browns and Raiders make the Red Right 88?? Was that Brian sipe and the Kardiac kids ?? I think so. I recall watching ALOT of old films when I was a boy of them. But I didn’t live it like I did the late 80s. Of course I could google it and find out. But i rather it come from a Browns fan.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

I was just a kid back then also. That would have been the 1980 season where the Raiders went on to win the Super Bowl. Browns have had some good teams that were not as talented as the Browns now but they played hard and together as a team. They would do the little things and not make the penalties or mistakes this years team does. Sipe was the QB.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

sounds good farmer...…….and yes sipe was the QB and I am almost certain it was the 80 season on a cold cold day in municipal stadium.....I used to watch it thinkin it would change every time I put the VHS tape in lol lol lol

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

What do we see today ???.......

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

haven’t watched the first play. But have been following it by the score box here in Disneyworld. I’m going to assume we are doing what we are supposed to against a miserable Miami Dolphins team. Don’t hold anything against me now again I haven’t seen any of the game. Just the score. And last I saw it was 28-0

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Holy moly.
It’s 28-17

Wat the heck happened ????

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Where is all the Browns fans?????

Dazed.

Farmer.

Bolt

So forth.

Everyone have a kid youth gun deer hunting this weekend??

Return to “Pro Sports”